Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pallidpaw - RillClan

4 posters

Go down

Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty Pallidpaw - RillClan

Post by Pallid Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Name: Pallidpaw

Age (in moons, please): Six moons.

Gender (Male / Female): Female.

Description of character appearance:

Small and thin in stature, mistaken for a kitten considerably often. As a full-fledged adult, later on, I'll make her slightly bigger, about the size of the average apprentice, maybe smaller. [Is this realistic? If not, please notify me.] Undersized paws that harbor sharp milky claws, of which are seldom seen. A long feathered tail, which is tipped with a pale reddish hue, her namesake ["Pallid" meaning pale and/or lacking in color. It also suggests that she is quite sickly, in which she is.] Pallid's fur is considerably long and silky which manages to stay somewhat clean. Mainly ivory coat, with a dark red right fore-paw which fades into white as it reaches the upper portion of her leg. Large feathered ears. A russet patch on the left [covering the ear and a bit of the fur next to it.] Stunningly large forest-green eyes, which are rimmed with a darker emerald. Due to the size of her eyes, it often appears as if she is stunned, surprised or curious, although most of the time she is not.

Mate, if any: None.

Kit(s), if any: None.

Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: RillClan.

Preferred rank: Apprentice, if I may.

History of character: (Optional)

RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):

Birds whispered soft and low, their murmurs drifting through a forest reigned by shadow. Their songs wove with the faint rustle of leaves, creating an almost perfect harmonization. A pair of vivid emerald orbs could be seen in an evanescent moment, before fading into the darkness of night. Several leaves fluttered to the forest floor, soon to be met with a horrifying fate.

Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: Never give up.

Personality:

Quiet and soft-spoken, extremely shy. It's incredibly rare if she speaks, even to those close to her, if there are any. She's also quite sensitive, although this trait of hers is not prominent, as she tends to conceal her emotions from others. This is a effective way for others not to judge her and Pallidpaw claims that 'being to close to others will only result in your demise.' She has kept this belief for a while. Pallidpaw has never spoken to someone more than two phrases consecutively, proving her to be reclusive.

Last edited by Pallid on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pallid
Pallid
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue1/5Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue97/100Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: Trepid

Back to top Go down

Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty Re: Pallidpaw - RillClan

Post by Fenris Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Welcome to the forum!
It's awesome to meet you- you can called me Fenris or Fenny if you prefer! xD I'm a community helper that pokes around the form, so if you have any questions about anything or just what to talk- feel free to ask me! :)I don't bite and come to think of it... I don't think I bark either. xD

I don't have the authority to accept your character, an admin or mod will be the one to do that, but from what I've read... I think your character is good. Though I can never be sure as such will have to wait for someone else's opinion. She is very unique though!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue0/0Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue0/0Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallid Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Thank you very much. c: I was wondering, would I need to purchase something from the "Admin Store" for her to have some sort of permanent injury [twisted paw]?
Pallid
Pallid
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue1/5Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue97/100Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Yep, any permanent injury or disability (blindness, twisted paw, deafness, docked tail etc.) would have to be bought from the "Admin Store".
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallid Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh, okay. Is it acceptable if I apply it to my character later, when I have enough points, I believe, to purchase the item?
Pallid
Pallid
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Of course you may purchase the items - You just need to gain enough points which shouldn't take that long. I apologize for my inactivity - University. Razz

I'm not tooo sure on the character name. How is she sickly? And I don't understand why someone would name their cat/offspring "Sickpaw" or "Lackingcolorpaw" or what have you. It just seems strange to me. Names are usually due to appearance, attributes or features of the cat. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue5/5Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue43/100Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallid Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 am

In truth, I originally, on first glance at a thesaurus, saw that "pallid" was a synonym for "pale." Since her tail, as I believe I stated in my form, is a pale red, she was named after that attribute. On later glance, I noticed that "pallid" also meant "sickly." I decided to stick with the name because I found it rather pretty. If you want, I could change it. c:
Pallid
Pallid
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:23 am

Hhmmm... Okay, I'll accept it as "pale" :3

Pallidpaw - RillClan 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue5/5Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue43/100Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallid Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 am

Thank you! I'm delighted to be able to role-play now. c:
Pallid
Pallid
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue4/5Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Pallidpaw - RillClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Pallidpaw - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down