Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borders - RENAMED.

+13
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
*Firefly*
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Lois
CunningBreath
Battle
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
Magpie
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty Re: Borders - RENAMED.

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 pm

HowlingStar emitted a growl, watching HazelLeaf then turned to SilverFeather and began to help pull the thorns out of her fur.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:44 pm

ButterflyRain watched the drama from afar. She slowly drew closer to the front of the group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 pm

HowlingStar glanced around, sighting ButterflyRain. "There you are," he said, "Come on over." He turned back to SilverFeather and continued to help her with the thorns.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm

thanks howlingsar. if I ever see that cat again it will be to soon. and what did you mean when you said another medicine cat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 pm

(I don't know how to explain it in character because she joined.. So, yeah. Razz I can't say I met her on the border when I never Rped with her there. Leeleedoodooo, waiting for Nightmareyy.. O_O)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

(LOL. Awks xD)
Chestnutpool flicked an ear, growing impatient but resisting the dryness of her throat.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 pm

ButterflyRain drew closer to HowlingStar, she sat beside him and gazed across at the ValiantClan leader. Where are those kits of mine.. She thought, having looked around before. They'll be here somewhere, she reassured herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 pm

(You have my permission to say you met Pebble on the borders if you wanty, Howl. :3)
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 am

*silverfeather pulls the last of her thorns out of her pelt* that's better thanks howlingstar. *turns to butterflyrain* looking for your kits?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Nightmarestar closed her eyes, obviously growing frustrated by the remarks of the other cats, including her own clan members. She blinked her eyes open and settled her gaze on Howlingstar. "What do you entail by asking for assistance? Do you wish to simply use our water supply, or to stay with us until yours has become safe to drink from again?"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:17 pm

*dawnpaw lept up* but I don't wanna sleep with sombreclan cats!! they smell terrible!!

*silver whispers in butterflyrains ear* nightmarestar needs to teach her apprentice some manners. *looks at dawnpaw* we don't smell bad, we just smell different
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm

HowlingStar ignored the remark of the apprentice. "By assistance, I mean provide us with some water and shelter so we can search for a water supply. So, the second one," he meowed. The leader evelated his head, fixing his amber eyes onto NightmareStar. "As soon as a water supply has been located for SombreClan or as soon as our water is drinkable, we will be gone."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 am

"Surely," the deputy began to speak, "StarClan would not want cats to die due to a water issue." She said, her eyes on NightmareStar.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 am

*dawnpaw looks pleadingly at nightmarestar* don't let them stay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 pm

ShadowClaw glared at the disrespectful apprentice, but remembered that this was too important to get mad at immaturity. She softened her gaze, and stared at NightmareStar intently. Oh StarClan, I hope that she'll let us stay...
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm

*silverfeather brushed her fluffy tail back and forth feeling uneasy* um...if i may point out that we have kits. surley you wouldn't want them to die nightmarestar. starclan would be very upset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:25 pm

JayFeather Made Her Way Swiftly Down The Border Marking Her Scent And Making Sure No Intruders Crossed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:35 pm

oh. silly me i forgot something back at camp. *silverfeather ran away wanting to get away from the awkward moment*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm

As Soon As She Finished She raced Back To Camp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:11 pm

(Should I just...pretend Chippy was thrre and reply Howly‘s question for her?? xD)

She pausef, closing her eyes briefly. She considered everything slowly . She gazed at everyone then fastened her eyes on HowlingStar. "Very well," she agreed with a curt nod. "But remember, you can‘t stay here forever. I will gie you one moon to find water. We will see what happens after one moon arrives." She meowed, her whiskets twitching., looking calm. "Are all your cats here?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 pm

MiseryCloud slowly sighed in relief as she deputy spoke. She quickly tilt her head, gazing around the cats gathered. She slowly nodded to HowlingStar, her eyes bright.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:27 pm

"If all your cats are here," She adds, twitching an ear. "I will show you the way to our camp." Her tone was light and brisk. She paused. "If not, I will ask a few of our warriors to go back to your camp with you to help - it'll be faster." She meowed, with a small dip of herh ead.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

"Thank you," the fluffy black-furred wariror meowed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 am

She nodded, and looked at HowlingStar patiently for an answe.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:36 am

HonestyPaw trampled up to his mother's mate and muttered into his ear. "I think LightningGrowl and a few others are back at camp!" He gazed up at him, his golden eyes shining.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 am

The deputy examined ChipmunkFire then warmly bowed her head. "Thank you," she said. The pale brown deputy eyed the apprentice before glancing to HowlingStar. "I will head back to Camp and ensure no one else is still there."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 am

ButterflyRain nuzzled her mate and nervously waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am

"Of course." She replied with a brisk nod. "Then, ther est of you can follow,me." She began to pad away.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:17 pm

GrouseWarmth follows PigeonFeather, her eyes bright, "I will bring Lighting and Pebble."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm

HowlingStar rose to his paws; he warmly bowed his head to ChipmunkFire and revealed content grins to GrouseWarmth and PigeonFeather, "Thank you," he said. "SombreClan! I expect you all to be on your best behavior. Those who do not comply..May find themselves having a small chat with me," he boomed. The silver-tabbyu turned away from his clan and took a step across the border, following ChipmunkFire to the VC camp. "Come on, ButterflyRain," he said as he licked his mate's cheek.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:54 pm

LightningGrowl made his way towards the others, a growl forming in his tone. "Why are we going over there!" He muttered angrily. The tom hobbled along, his leg still aching in pain. My son has indeed grown weak.. Unless this is a foolish tactic he is playing.. It seems, I need to teach him how to be more forceful. It seems, what I taught him.. Has faded over time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm

JayFeather hesitated but followef her leader not having doubt she kept behind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 pm

MiseryCloud examined the borderline then heaved a sigh. She padded over, hesitantly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Eel padded over, side by side with MiseryCloud. His pelt gently touching hers.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 pm

A spiky tom padded along the border, his eyes bright and wide; watching attentively for danger.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 pm

"How are you settling in the clan?" The deputy bounds up to him, her deep blue eyes shining with warmth. A warm smile dances on the edge of her muzzle as she joins him, parting her jaws to scent the air. She turned to him, her head tipping in curiosity as she waits for his answer.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Stormstrike raced passed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

CouragePaw looked at the cat race by her tail swishing softly, "Bye..?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm

The pale brown deputy ran across the border, not even stopping like she would have previously. She pressed on, running until she neared the VC Camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3