Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borders - RENAMED.

+13
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
*Firefly*
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Lois
CunningBreath
Battle
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
Magpie
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Borders - RENAMED.

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:43 am

The black she-cat flicked an ear, "Hello," she said to Grouse. "You're the cat that saved ChestnutPool on the Thunderpath, aren't you? I'm MiseryCloud."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:49 pm

"Grouse!" Chestnutpool's eyes lit up. "What are you doing here?" She smiled gently.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 pm

She smiles at Chesnutpool, "My tail isn't fully healed yet so your leader wants me to come to ValiantClan with you!" She then turns to MiseryCloud and nods, "Pleasure to meet you MiseryCloud, I am Grouse."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 am

Pigeon leaped at MiseryCloud, cupping her ears with her paws. "There you are!" She beamed, her eyes bright like green grass. She turned to ChestnutPool and smiled, "Oh! That's good. Well, I mean, it's a shame about your tail, but, it's good that you're coming with us."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 am

She nods, grinning at PigeonFeather, "You clan certainly isn't what all the other loners make it out to be!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm

The leader bumped gently into PigeonFeather and MarigoldFlame then flashed a cheeky grin to Grouse. "Evil and controlling!" He dramatically yowled and pretended to faint, leaning on the two she-cats. "Murderous and blood-thirsty!" He yowled again. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 am

(Psshhh. What a lady's man. >.> Wait until Butterfly hears of this. xD)

"Just... What? Are you guys doing!" Chestnutpool laughed hysterically, having walked in on this strange scene.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

(HAHAHA. Noooozz. Missy and Piggy are Howly's best friends. xDD)

HowlingStar smirked and hauled himself off the cat's he was randomly leaning on xD. "Loners tell odd stories of clan cats," he meowed, "Don't you think?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 am

(That's what they alllll say. xD)

"I don't think that sufficiently explains what was going on here..." A mischievous smirk lit her face.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:53 am

The leader shook his head, "Oh no, of course not. But, it's good to act like a kit sometimes? Isn't it?" He grinned, his ears pricked up.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 am

ProudFire flicked an ear, smirking in amusement at the leader. "Of course, HowlingStar. It's always fun to have a laugh every now and then," he turned his head to Mari, Pigeon and Grouse, feeling reminded of the pink tongue conversation.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

"Something that our warriors are VERY well-known for." She teased, a light smirk on her face.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Grouse grins at HowlingStar.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Chestnutpool tilted her head in amusement. "So, what were you guys doing out here?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 am

PigeonFeather laughed uncontrollably at the silliness of her clan-mates and then she randomly poked out her tongue to everyone at the border.

What a mature deputy Howly picked. xDDD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Chestnutpool attempted to resist laughing, but just couldn't help herself. "Great, now you scared them away!"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

HAHAHA.

HowlingStar smirked, nudging PigeonFeather with his paw. "You have bee's in your brain," he said, shaking his head.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:24 am

ProudFire cackled with laughter. "She sure does," he replied.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 am

She felt hot beneath her fur and lightly laughed. She turned her brown head back towards the border, waiting, looking, for any sight of a VC warrior.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 am

ProudFire batted ar her ear, his whiskers twitched.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 am

*silverfeather rolled onto her back and laughed uncontrollably* oh you guys!! I can't take it!!

*hazelleaf walks up* not to crash your party but this is a serious matter. and you all are acting like kits! (hazelleaf is like hawkheart and yellowfang mixed)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥ Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:41 pm

(I believe this is when they're trying to find ValiantClan, so time for kit posts. xD)

Firekit and Rainkit padded up slightly, but still behind HowlingStar. "Why are you all being so mouse-brained? We're on a border. If ValiantClan sees us, they'll think some kits or apprentices wandered away from the clan." Firekit hissed.
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 pm

"Firekit! D-Don't be rude, I think it's f-funny." Rainkit mewed, and giggled at the cats.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:04 pm

*hazelleaf looked firekit up and down* I don't like him but I don't know why. but I do agree with himha! see? a kit even knows your acting mouse-brained!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm

(OH god it's so weird having to log in and out to post Rainkit/Firekit, so I'm gonna do some posts of them together. It just feels like I'm double posting. :C)

Firekit stretched out onto the tip of his paws to seem larger, his head held high. He looked like a blaze of fire in the lighting, and even though it wasn't necessarily a praise he got, he was a proud kit, and he would stay that way. He was ambitious and brave, and even though he was close with his sister, he didn't like how she was so carefree. "Rainkit, why would you think that's funny? It's a dangerous place right now, we need water, and we have to show that we're weak to go and ask another clan for help. But we're not weak, we just need some assistance because of the stupid water source clogging or something. We can't act like this at such a time!" He gently scolded. Rainkit looked down at her silver paws, but then she brightened up again, looking back up at her brother right in the eye. "I u-understand that it is important for u-us to get water right n-now, but that doesn't m-mean we have to be such a close-minded b-boxhead!" She retorted confidently, despite her stuttering. "Wow, you made up a word just for me?" Firekit asked sarcastically. "Why, I feel so happy." He said, and rolled over onto his back, batting a paw at her nose dramatically. Rainkit giggled. She knew that he was carefree and silly too under that adamant surface, but he wasn't going to admit he was a softie. "What do you mean by 'box' anyway? Like, the square shape? I believe I have a perfectly normal shaped head!" He chuckled.

OOC: I know, I know, cats don't know what boxes are. By 'boxhead' I mean as in square. Box. Square. You know. Razz
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Nightmarestar slid through the undergrowth, stepping slowly into view as she eyed the unfamiliar warriors. She perked her ears and studied them, letting her expressions remain mostly calm. "What brings you all to the borders?"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:46 pm

*hazelleaf turned* our water supply has gone bad. we are seeking refuge here. (hey you changed your font size!)

*dawnpaw bounded up* sombreclan! get back to your own camp you pices of fox dung!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm

"Dawnpaw! That's enough," Nightmarestar hissed sharply. She turned her gaze to Hazelleaf. "Is that so? Why should I let you all stay here?"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Firekit narrowed his eyes at Dawnpaw, but bowed his head respectfully, almost like he was an apprentice, not a kit. "Our water supply has gone bad somehow. Talk to  HowlingStar for the rest, it's all I know. And whoever you are-" He glanced at Dawnpaw. "Be more respectful to others. Hissing at cats when you don't even know what we're here for is immature." He scolded calmly, though obviously annoyed. He knew it wasn't his place to speak on equal terms with an apprentice when he was just a kit, but he hated when people annoyed him. ShadowClaw smiled at him, but it was only a half smile. He reminded her so much of Tawnypelt... "Wise, little tom, but remember, you're not an apprentice. Big words don't you think?" She asked, and batted a paw at his ear playfully, then turned to Rainkit, crouching down so she was closer to their height. "You better keep an eye out for your brother, he's growing up so much I might take orders from him soon! Oh no! HE'S GROWING!" She meowed dramatically, rolling onto her back like Firekit had done earlier, trying to make the kits laugh, and it worked. They both giggled. The black warrior got up and turned back toward the border, bright green eyes shifting between NightmareStar and Dawnpaw as well as her clanmates awkwardly. She knew she looked silly back there in a serious situation, but she couldn't help it. She felt like Firekit and Rainkit were her own kits, and she just loved hearing them laugh.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

*Bravepaw's belly growled* "Uh......food?" * Neutral *  "Maybe.......maybe not?! FOR THE SAKE OF STARCLAN, I'M STARVING!!!!!!"

Last edited by Braveheart2003 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 pm

*silverfeather cuffs her apprentice around the ear* that's enough!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:59 pm

"But I'm sooo! hungry"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Chestnutpool nudged the kits, gaze firm. "What are you guys doing out here?" She whispered furiously, eyes narrowed in concern. "Kits aren't allowed outside of camp!"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:53 am

The creamy grey deputy whirled around, her eyes flaring with anger as her gaze fastened on BravePaw. "What are you implying? That SombreClan has no food? We have plenty of food, it is our water that is undrinkable! Grow up and stop acting like a kit!" she scolded then turned back to face the leader. A genuine expression spread across her features. "SombreClan is without a water source," she said, "We.. Are unsure what is causing it. But, we are in need of assistance, merely until we can find a drinkable water source." She turned to HowlingStar, waiting for him to continue.

-

Aurora wrote:Chestnutpool nudged the kits, gaze firm. "What are you guys doing out here?" She whispered furiously, eyes narrowed in concern. "Kits aren't allowed outside of camp!"
The patrol has been here, waiting for NightmareStar. So, they haven't escaped from the camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:06 am

"FireKit, BravePaw," HowlingStar spoke, his tone firm, "Enough." The silver-tabby sat beside his deputy and nodded at her words. "This is true. The water caused our clan-mates to become ill, luckily, no lives were lost. But, we have come to ValiantClan in seek of assistance just until a new water supply is located." The leader's tabby tail flicked around his paws. "SombreClan would do the same for ValiantClan," he added.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:20 am

The shaggy sun-colored tom examined the leader of ValiantClan, taking in her features and details. He switched his attention to HowlingStar and PigeonFeather and watched them speak. They're so calm, collected, wise. ProudFire remained silent, listening in to hear what the VC leader would next say.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:56 am

*dawnpaw hissed at firekit* I'm an apprentice! you don't tell me what to do! *she looks at howlingstar* ha ha! you guys don't have water! you guys don't have water!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Grouse glares at the apprentice, giving a slight hiss, "Watch you mouth young one." She mews calmly, before her gaze drifts back to the leader and deputy.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:52 pm

HowlingStar ignored the apprentice, wishing to mutter about the cat's imaturity, claim she is pathetic and to not treat kits in such a manner, but held it in as a sign of respect.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:16 pm

The ValiantClan medicine cat came to NightmareStar's side. Her icy gaze shifted to DawnPaw. "Stop being so pathetic!" She snapped, "You're supposedly training to be a warrior, yet you're acting like a 2 moon old kit! And how dare you talk to a kit in that manner, as you say, you're an apprentice? Supposedly? Don't tell me you're threatened by it," she rolled her eyes at the maturity of the apprentice; feeling almost ashamed. The medicine cat examined the cat's from the other clan, her eyes going over them with interest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm

*dawnpaw seemed to shrink to the size of a mouse* s-sorry.

*hazelleaf looked at echoriver* well what are you staring at!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:41 pm

I feel that's a bit unfair. If you read Echo's comment, it didn't point at anyone in particular. -.- "The medicine cat examined the cat's from the other clan, her eyes going over them with interest."

Plus, if you're TRYING to get VC to shelter SC, why the FISH would you be so hostile? -.-Your character is a medicine cat, medicine cats get along with other medicine cats - generally.
-

HowlingStar heaved a sigh and turned to HazelLeaf. "Just leave," he said, shaking his head. "I've had enough of you. Go," he meowed. "You're no longer welcome in SombreClan. Your duty is to try and help SombreClan, not to try and ruin it. This is the second time you have endangered the lives of my clan. So, you are no longer welcome here." HowlingStar turned his head in the direction of the VC cats, his expression calm.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:52 pm

--Silver's message was removed-Howl is RPing it logically because the fact is, SC needs a water supply and the cats will die without it and causing fights on the border endangers SC. Because if SC attacks or threatens VC and Nightmare doesn't like it, it would be unrealistic-kinda, for them to help us. Because.. Why would you help someone that just attacked and threatened you? Just saying.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm

ProudFire flicked his tail across his paws, eagerly waiting for a reply.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 pm

MiseryCloud flicked an ear, looking around for EelHeart.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Borders - RENAMED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:37 pm

(that's it. im outta here. and by outta here I mean leaving the site...kidding!!!kay anyways...)
*hazelleaf smiled a knowing smile and shrugged* okay. but I have know apprentice!

*silverfeather whispered in howlingstar's ear* why is she smiling?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 pm

The leader shrugged to SilverFeather, his head shaking. "That is correct. But, I do know of another medicine cat." HowlingStar sighed, "Now, please," he meowed, "It is time for you to go."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:08 pm

another med- *she stopped mid sentence and shrugged* whatever. *she yawned* I heard twolegplace was nice this time of year anyway. *shoves silverfeather aside so hard that she falls into a thornbush and runs off*

*silverfeather gets up wincing, thorns sticking out of her fur* I hate that cat!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Chestnutpool flattened an ear, observing the ex-meddie.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 pm

*silverfeather begins to pull thorns from her fluffy silver coat* ow!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next