Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior den

+18
Duckshine
Raven
Meadowstream
SnakeHiss
Angelheart
Alue
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
Flare
Lois
CunningBreath
Battle
HowlingStar
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
MiseryCloud
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
22 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Warrior den - Page 9 Empty Re: Warrior den

Post by Duckshine Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:56 am

Zer0 wrote:Feralclaw ignored pigeonfeather and continued a depressing thoughts.

This is the third comment in a row..And I am the third user in a row to explain that there is a 10 word roleplay minimum. xD Come on guyysss, ten words..EASY AS CHIPS. Smile

Iciclebreath padded in, yawning as she entered. She observed the den before going to her nest and lying down.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 am

(OOOHHH. Okei. xD)

He smirked at Morning, "Hey, female." He chuckled as he awaited her reaction.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:23 pm

"Who are you calling "female"?" The she cat cocked her head and gave a smirk. "I have a name, you know."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:24 pm

His smirk never faltered. "I think 'female' suits you better by far."
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm

The she cat scoffed, pretending to be offended. "You cut me deep, CunningBreath. You cut me deep," She meowed, grinning, swiping a paw at his ear.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 am

(NTS Always c0unt the w0rds XD s0rrrrrry! XD)

Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/13Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:20 am

A fluffy black-almost brown she-cat bounded in. She tiredly slumped down in her nest and gave a small smile to Cunningbreath and Morningflower.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 pm

A grey she cat walked into the warriors den. Her paws dragging as she yawned with sleep. Finding her nest did she go to it and lay down, dozing in and out of sleep.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/6Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:13 am

A jet black she-cat lay on a moss nest, with a leaf right next to her that she put there for good luck. Shadowclaw stared blankly at the exit of the den, draped with vines. (I don't know if it is, I'm making this up in my imagination. If it doesn't have that I'll just remove that.) Nightglow went missing, and she was her best friend. Tawnypelt had died, now she's probably dead too. She drifted her stare to the luck leaf, and angrily shredded it, leaving a clawed leaf on her nest as she quickly sat up and began to walk out of the den. The one thing left of Tawnypelt was her kits, might as well visit them today, but first she wanted to hunt.

Last edited by *Firefly* on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 am

Snakehiss entered, yawning in exhaustion. He went immediately went to his nest and lay down.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 am

The tom nodded his head to the she in greeting before turning back to Morning and chuckling. "I know."
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:20 am

MorningFlower rolled her eyes at Cunning. "Whatever. Wanna go hunt, Meanie?" She grinned batting out a paw.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 am

A young stone furred she cat walked into the den. She was exhausted from the long day of hunting and other stuff. Yawning as she found her nest, plopping herself down with a thud and then looked about as she readied for sleep to take her over.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/6Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowstream Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 pm

She padded in quietly going to her nest careful not to disturb the sleeping cats
Meadowstream
Meadowstream
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: shy

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:22 am

He smirked at Morning. "Sure, female." He stood up and stretched.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Feralclaw looked around the den slowly, everyone else was happy and calm, unlike him, sad a panicked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/13Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

She rolled her eyes, stretching. "Whatever, Fuzz-Brain. I'll beat ya there!" She grinned and pelted out.

How bout... Le Sombre Forest?
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 am

NightGlow awoke in the comfortable moss nest in the Warrior's Den. It was the first rays of dawn, and every cat was either sleeping silently, or snoring loudly. Night got up and stretched, she had a pleasant dream. She had dreamed of a large moor with short grass, with so many flowers and the pleasant smell of catmint. ShadowClaw was in the dream too, like usually, the best friends usually shared dreams, walking in each others freely, lucid dreaming and having fun. In the dream, they had been picking flowers and then batting at them like little kittens, but instead, ShadowClaw was leader, and NightGlow was Deputy in the dream. They looked like yin and yang, except they were both black. She smiled at the stirring body of ShadowClaw in the nest right beside hers. ShadowClaw yawned and looked up. "Shared dream again, Night?" She asked, smiling. NightGlow nodded, and licked her friends ear. "Let's go watch the sunlight and mess around with the flowers like in the dream, Shadie!" Night mewed, and walked out of the den with ShadowClaw. They went down in the clearing of the camp, and quietly started to playfully bat sheathed paws at each other lightly, then pick flowers and throw them on each other. ShadowClaw let out a mrrow of amusement as a flower she threw landed right on Night's head. NightGlow smirked and tackled her, and they became a rolling ball of black on the fresh green of grass, looking like kittens on their first day out of the nursery. Ever since NightGlow and her joined SombreClan as kittypet kittens, ShadowClaw, ShadowKit back then, was her best friend. They continued rolling along, until they were both worn out. ShadowClaw lightly kicked her off with her hind paws. NightGlow landed with an oof on the ground, on her back, next to ShadowClaw, her head next to NightGlow's head, both facing opposite directions. They both panted. "I wish we were still kits." She said. "I know, it was awesome." ShadowClaw agreed. They both watched as the sun rose up over the faraway mountains, sharing tongues, chatting about nonsense, and once again acting like kittens and having playfights. They might be warriors now, but they would never lose their innocence, their spirit, their bravery, or their endless silliness. But they also had the weight of the clan on their shoulders, hunting for the clan, patrolling for the clan, fighting for the clan, caring for the clan, and they still held a balance of maturity and playfulness, not inexperienced nor stern and boring. They were best friends. "Your awesome." ShadowClaw said. "You're more awesome!" NightGlow retorted. "No, you're more awesome!" ShadowClaw argued playfully, batting a paw at Night's ear. "No way!" NightGlow squeaked, and they started playfighting again.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:52 am

(okay! Very Happy)

"Whatever," He laughed as he raced out after the idiotic she-cat.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 am

HowlingStar nimbly trotted past the warrior's den. He peaked inside then hurried away.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:07 am

I should probably go eat Feralclaw thought, agreeing with a deeper sense of mind, She's not coming back, i might as well try to change. he smiled before stepping out of the den.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:44 am

Smokeclaw smiles and look around the den. she thten got ip anhd says" does anyone want to go hunting with me?"
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/20Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 am

MorningFlower trotted in and looked over to SmokeClaw, dipping her head, giving a slight smile.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Miserycloud slipped inside the warrior den; exhausted and tired from the busy sunrise.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Warrior den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Feralclaw slipped into the den quietly with two mice heading to his nest he devoured both of them and slept deeply

Blood? Why is there so much blood? "Because Feral, this is what you must do. You must return to your old life." A mysterious voice meowed You must kill again...... "Never!" he hissed in defiance "This is my new life! I control it!" he meowed in anger

He awoke startled, looking around seeing his clanmates again and thought That was disturbing
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Hazelcloud padded in, just to eat her prey. She looked at Feralclaw, and noticed his expression. She padded closer, and set her prey down. "You okay?" She asked, looking towards him, and then taking a bite of the frog she had acquired from the freshkill pile.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 pm

"Y-yes." he stammered still shocked from the dream he had "Just a....memory." he said "A very Scary memory." Feralclaw shook his head "From my rouge life."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Her light brown-beige ears drooped slightly in sympathy for the cat, her creamy brown eyes glazing over with interest and curiosity. Hazelcloud finished her frog with a funny expression, sticking her tongue out with eyes closed in disgust. She scooted closer to continue the conversation easier. "Whatever it was, remember; you're not alone anymore. I don't care what anyone will say, I think you're a fine cat. All of that, whatever happened, it's behind you now. When you're in a clan, you stick together; and you stick close. If you're loyal, then you get loyalty back. If you are kind, you get kindness right back at you. It's a way of life in any clan. Think of it as one, big family. Me, and the rest of the clan, will always be by your side, our pawsteps as one. StarClan walks with us like that, too." She mewed, her soft, youthful voice full of comfort and confidence to her words. Her voice still sounded as if she was an apprentice, slightly loud and with a young tone, kind of high-pitched. It was obvious this she-cat was a new warrior, and she seemed tired, because of her vigil the night before. Her ruffled fur shifted as her paw raised up, and landed gently on his fur in comfort. A warm smile entered her face as she looked at Feralclaw.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

He chuckled "Thank you." he meowed gratefully "I've had a horrible life." he mewed "So many dead." he meowed in sorrow
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:59 pm

"Anytime." Hazelcloud mewled. "Want to go hunting to take that nightmare off your mind?" She suggested, her fluffy tail flicking.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am

"Sure, I would love that." he meowed gratefully "And thank you," Feralclaw meowed while giving a slight nod.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 am

"Alright!" She said, bouncing up, and then padding out of the warriors den on the way to the somber forest.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:37 am

He stood up and bounded out after her when i thought struck him Why did i have that dream? he thought the entire way there
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

A silver stripped fluffy cat walked into the Warriors den. She stopped and looked at her nest, two thoughts swirled in her head. One I won't be staying here for long, gonna have to move to the nersury. Another I wish Terror was here... hopefully the Clan would understand. she thought to herself as a flash of hope but sadness went through her hazel green oarbs as shewalked to her nest.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Feralclaw padded in and went to sleep hoping another nightmare wouldn't happen
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 am

The queen found her den and there did she cry but also felt the stress of losing her adopted kit.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 pm

"Wishingfeather?" Feralclaw called "Im sorry, and Talonpaw has something he wants to say to you." He meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Terror appeared at the den entrance and saw the state Wishingfeather was in. Terrors shoulder was soaked in blood but he didnt seem to notice. He was crushed at seeing his mate so sad. He nuzzled her gently "Hey, its ok.. Look at me, its going to be all right. We're going to talk to Howlingstar and get this all sorted out.. ok?" he spoke in a soft soothing voice his eyes warm.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 pm

The fluffed she cat looked up to noded at FeralClaws apology before glancing at Terror. It took a few heartbeats to regester the shoulder wound, "what happened to you?" She compleately pushed away his calming words. Getting up did she clean the would to the best of her ability before sigh. "I heard you guys out there... I need to talk to him. He isn't a disgrace, nor am I. Stay here I'll be back." She said softly before getting up and walking out of the Warriors Den and followed his scent trail.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:50 pm

"Talonpaw bit my shoulder" he sighed seeing it was no use to try and comfort Wishingfeather. He limped after his mate his tail flicking.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9