Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp entrance

+24
BehindTheStripes
WingedFlight
Akauri
Hollyleaf9
HowlingStar
Raven
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Flare
Nightmare
Goldenpaw
The Stars and Skies
MiseryCloud
Feralclaw
Zephyr
Leafheart
Resolute
Duckshine
Braveheart2003
Aurora
Alue
Mismatched
Lois
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
28 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty Re: Camp entrance

Post by Goldenpaw Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

The golden pelted she-cat slowly walked in front of the entrance, trying to attempt licking her paw while walking at the same time. She was a bit clumsy, and hoped she wont trip over any cats tails and have to engage in a awkward talk. smiling, she glanced towards the kit den, but quickly remembered she was no kitten no more. She was a apprentice, one step away from becoming a great warrior and defending the clan. "oops!" she yelped as she put her now clean paw down, but tripped on something and fell on her side. Shaking her head a bit dazed, she quickly sat up and silently hoped no cat saw her tripping.
Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral- La la laaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:37 am

"Hey!" The tom turned around and smiled to the she-cat. AudacityFlame approached her and gently nudged her with his nose, "Are you okay?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenpaw Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:07 pm

goldenpaw nodded. "Yeah, i'm fine. Tripped, that's all" she shrugged, looking at the tom curiously. "What's your name?" Goldenpaw mewed, getting up and licked her ruffed up fur.
Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 am

Shadefeather tilt her head and warmly smiled to the apprentice as she bounded in. "Hey! I'm Shadefeather!"
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenpaw Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Goldenpaw resisted jumping ten feet into the air and another cat suddenly bounded in. "hi, shadefeather, im goldenpaw" Golden paw turned her head to look at the cat, an grin on goldenpaw's face.
Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:56 pm

"And I'm AudacityFlame," he meowed, nodding warmly to Shadefeather in a form of greeting. "CopperStar should be around here somewhere," he said, "Probably hunting," he chuckled.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:49 pm

CourageFlare an orange she-cat with a white patched chest made her way in her green eyes shimmering with excitement, but unkown excitement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 am

"Hey," PatientStorm meowed, warmly, to her clan mates as she padded out of the warriors den. Her snowy colored coat blending well with the snow covered surroundings.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Fawnfeather walked into camp, she was new here. "Hello." The gray tabby replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Aspenleaf strolled into the camp, his disposition calm and collected as he sat down. He gave a small nod of greetings to the other cats in the camp.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Fawnfeather sat down and started to lick her fur down. Not much seemed to be going on in camp right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:36 pm

WhisperingStar padded in. "Brr..." The she cat shook herself. "Any colder and my ears will freeze off!" She purred with amusement, flicking a grey ear.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Aspenleaf looked towards the leader with a small smile and a chuckle, "I know what you mean! Hopefully New-leaf will come soon!"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Fawnfeather turned her head to see Whisperingstar and gave a small smile. "Did you get your nine lives?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 pm

The grey leader smiled. "Oh I would give anything for at least one New Leaf day." She sighed heavily and turned to Fawn, giving a kind smile. "Oh yes I did, it was a long trekk. And it was tremendously exhausting," She yawned. "I barely can stand on my paws." She gave a slight chuckle.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 pm

"Congratulations, you'll be a fine leader." Fawnfeather answered back to Whisperingstar. She was glad the she-cat was now leader.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 am

LeapingShadow, a pitch black tom with pale green eyes, padded in purring lightly his gaze flcikered over to Whispering, "Greetings WhisperingStar" he smiled drawing closer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

Woah.. What is going on? O_O Where's CopperStar?

AudacityFlame tilt his head slightly, flicking his white whiskers. The ginger tabby tom flicked his tail across his paws then glanced around.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 am

"Congratulations, Whisperingstar," the patchy she-cat stepped out of the warrior den and slowly bowed her head to her. "You will make a fine leader and I'm sure Copperclaw would be very proud and honored that you are following in his pawsteps."
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp entrance - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 pm

(Copperstar stepped down so the admin's picked Whisperingstar as the new leader.)

Fawnfeather sat back down and stared at her clan mates, waiting for all to acknowledge their new leader.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm

(Yeah ^ What Foxy said :3 Copper was inactive as well as HeatFlow.)

"Greetings," She purred to LeapingShadow. "And thank you all, very much. I just wish CopperClaw wasn't so hurt," She sighed, flicking her gray ear, green eyes saddened slightly. "I just hope I will be able to do as well as he did leading," She smiled.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:33 pm

LeapingShadow nodded towards his leader purring lightly, "you'll do great leading Copper will be amazed by you" he lightly nudged her smiling "it's your chance to" he looked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:38 pm

WhisperingStar purred. "Thank you LeapingShadow." She bumped him in a friendly manner. "Thank you for the support," She smiled, blinking her green eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Fawnfeather stood up and walked over to Whisperingstar and Leapingshadow. "Do you both want to go hunting with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 pm

"that's why you have your warriors for support" he chuckled "how about a we do go?" He suggested
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:47 pm

"Sure, I would love to," The long furred leader mewed with a smile. "We need all the prey we can get," She stood up and shook the snowflakes out of her fur.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Fawnfeather smiled at Whisperingstar and looked at Leapingshadow waiting for him to say if he wanted to come hunting or not.

Last edited by Foxxy on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 pm

"I'm for it" he chuckles "yes I agree the clan needs all the food available to us" he flicks his tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:03 pm

"Great!" The leader smiled, "How about the Moor?" She suggested.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm

"Sounds good to me." Fawnfeather answered back as she waited for the two to walk with her out of camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 pm

WhisperingStar trotted out with the others, swishing her grey, fluffy, tail.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:38 am

(Sorry, but Audacityflame is leaving TempestClan)
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:01 am

(Okay... Bye Aud... I will just tell the clan he didn't feel welcome and he left? xD)
And I only did a Sunrise and Moonhigh since a lot of TC cats aren't too active and I couldn't find enough people, if that okay? I just don't want things to get mixed up because some cats aren't joining the patrols xD Also in the books, I thnk there was two patrols a day, so hey, it's a win win. xD

WhisperingStar trotted in and flicked her tail, smiling. "Alright, cats of TempestClan, gather to hear the patrols for today. First Sunrise patrols. I will lead the Sunrise border patrol, followed by FawnFeather, and GoldenPaw. The sunrise hunting patrol will be lead by PatientStorm followed by HawkTalon and LeapingShadow.
The moonhigh patrols will be SandCloud leading the border patrol, followed by CourageFlare and DawnSky. The hunting patrol will be lead by LionFang, followed by BurnFoot and PantherLeap." She gave a purr. "And FrostPaw needs a warrior to help her go and pick herbs for this LeafBare. AspenLeaf, do you mind? FrostPaw can show you what to look for," She dipped her head.

Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

LeapingShadow purred hearing the patrols flicking his tail he was happy he had always loved patrols to defend his clan. His eyes landed on Whispering and he nodded towards her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:20 pm

She smiled and dipped her head back and took a deep breath. "Thats a mouthful," She gave a slight chuckle, twitching her long whiskers. "I hope it was all right," She smiled.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:33 pm

He chuckles, "it sure was but you did good" he smiles, "Already topping Copper" he joked as he playfully nudged her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:38 pm

She rolls her green eyes playfully, batting at his ear. "No one can beat Copper." She grins.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 pm

He chuckles shrugging, "Maybe you will" he purrs closing his eyes but they snapped when she bat at his ear he looked at her dramatically and gasped, "Y-You hit me" he joked as he playfully batted her nose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well aren't you just a big ol' tough tom," She purred slightly. "And you hit me," The grey she cat grinned and batted his nose back. "That wasn't very nice,"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 pm

He puffed his fur playfully, "I sure am" he said in a big tone, "Only because you hit me" he protested like a little kit and watched as she batted his nose, sneezing he smirked, "Well who said I was" He joked rolling his eyes and he batted her ear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 pm

"Well if you are not nice, then maybe you deserve being hit," She purred, blinking her green eyes with a swwish of her long, grey tail.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:39 pm

He shrugged "Maybe I do" he smirked purring lightly, "How about a walk?" he tilted his head his floppy ears going to the side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 am

She smiled. "I would like that," She stood up and nodded, green eyes bright.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:54 am

"Where to?" he tilts his head purring lightly as his amber eyes flickered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 am

"How about the gorge?" She smiled, emerald eyes thoughtful.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

He nods agreeing with her, "Hmmm how about a race to the Gorge then?" he looked at her eyes shimmering with a challenge
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:46 pm

"Oh.." The she cat grinned. "You are bold aren't you?" She meowed. "No one can beat the great WhisperingStar," She purred and crouched down. "Ready?" She challenged playfully.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm

"we'll see about that" he chuckles, smiling faintly, "Ready then ever" he smirked waiting for her to say the words
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm

She gave a slight smirk, blinking her green eyes. "Go!" She meowed and bolted off, grinning as the wind whipped at her long, grey fur.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm

His heart leaped when she had said 'go' his eyes flickered as he raced forward his fur being brushed back with the wind as he kept running
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next