Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp entrance

+24
BehindTheStripes
WingedFlight
Akauri
Hollyleaf9
HowlingStar
Raven
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Flare
Nightmare
Goldenpaw
The Stars and Skies
MiseryCloud
Feralclaw
Zephyr
Leafheart
Resolute
Duckshine
Braveheart2003
Aurora
Alue
Mismatched
Lois
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
28 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp entrance

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:45 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him and grinned, pushing herself harder, pelting across the ground.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:51 pm

He smirked slightly ahe darted faster after her he was then enxt to ehr matching her pace he looked at her and smiled slightly and drove himself faster
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:55 pm

"How dare you!" She grinned and bolted after him, grey feet a blur. "Tired yet?" She smirked over to him, slightly falling behind.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:58 pm

"dare I what?" he rose a 'brow' as he kept running along side of him, "Never!" he called out "you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 pm

"In your dreams!" She panted back, managing a smirk, slowing down a little more, but only slightly.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:05 pm

"pfft you slowing down already" he grinned as he panted in evenly and tried to push his push his pash faster as they thunded the ground heavily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm

She pushed her paws even harder and managed to go forward a bit. "Nu uh!" The grey leader pretended to meow like a kit, and grinned. She looked at him from behind and smirked, leaping forward and tackling him.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm

As he was running he didn't notice Whispering leap onto him and tackled him he fell tumbling to the ground his body was tensed, "hey you fluffy stone!" he growled playfully
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm

She tumbled away from him and skidded to a halt. She rolled over onto her stomach and blinked her eyes to clear them. "And, what is that supposed to mean?" She grinned as she cocked her head, flicking a long, grey ear. "I won, by the way," She meowed, standing up, shaking her pelt out.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm

He grumbled standing up and shaking his pelt glaring at her playfully, "nothing..." he smirked flicking his tail, "nothing at all" he chuckles, "Only because you cheated!" he protested and pawed at her nose grinning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

She cuffed his ear. "Sure it doesn't" She playfully rolled her bright, green eyes. "And it's not cheating, its called playing to your strengths!" she protested.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:28 pm

He smirked and stepped back, "Of course it doesn't fluffy stone" he said it again and chuckled he then went into a play stance, "Nope you cheated" he grinend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm

She opened her mouth, pretending to be offended. "You want me to tackle you again, Oh Mighty WeakTom?" She teased him playfully, and grinned, copying his stance.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 pm

He gasped as if he was offened, "you offend me very much Whispering" he turned his head away then suddenly tackled Whispering smirking slighty, "who you calling weak?" he chuckles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:40 pm

"Who do you think?" She purred, emerald eyes sparkling. "It's definitely not the Fluffy Stone!" She meowed, batting his whiskers.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:41 pm

He smiled as he pinned her down gently as looked into her eyes her then playfully batted at he ear grinning, "Says the one pinned beneath my weak paws hu?" he jokes purring lightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm

She rolled her green eyes and grinned, leaning forward. "Whatever, WeakTom" She smiled and licked his cheek.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 pm

He smiled flicking an ear, "Fine but I am only your weak tom" he purred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 pm

"Id be alright with that," She smiled and tugged his ear playfully, getting up. "Lets go back to camp. For a WeakTom, you really ware me out," She purred and brushed against him, swishing her fluffy tail.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

He smiled purring lighty as he rolled of and stood up ruffling his fur nodding, "Of course because I am not that weak" he purred and followed her his pelt every so often brushing hers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 pm

"You wish," She purred and bumped him. They had ran a long ways, and she was so tired now. "Even if you are weak," She grinned, flicking a playful ear, to indicate her kidding. "You are still a pretty nice tom," She smiled as she walked with him.

xD They didn't even go anywhere...
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 pm

(I know.. fail xD)

A small purr rumbled within Leaping's throat as he walked with Whispering his eyes were flickering as he kept going, yes they had gone a long way but walking with her was worth it. He rolled his eyes, "Who said I wasn't?" he peered at her grinning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 pm

xD Maybe they should have kept going. Oh well...

She laughed at what he said and smiled. "Hmm this sounds familiar..." She purred as she synced her paw-steps with his. "Its sound like some stubborn tom has told me that before... But I just can't put a paw on it..." She purred.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Lol they should have one would have noticed cx

He smirked as they walked together listening to her words as his ear flickered he chuckles bumping into her, "Stubborn tom?" he shrugged, "I haven't meet him yet but I'll let you know if I ever do" he shook his fur
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 pm

"Go find a lake and look at your reflection, you'll meet him." She purred, grinning. "So... How was your life before TempestClan? Did you belong to another clan?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

He smiled knowing she was talking about him, "I'll be sure and meet him one of theses moon highs" he jokes as he let's out a long sigh, "Life before TempestClan?" he repeats, "Boring and cold" he replied rather bluntly "not the best" he chuckles nervously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 am

Shadefeather briskly padded through, her pale green eyes searching the camp for a familiar face. She flicked her tail to the side and padded towards the warrior den.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 pm

"Hello," The leader smiled brightly to ShadeFeather in greeting, dipping her grey head. She turned back to Leaping. "Don't want to talk about it, hm?" She grinned and bumped him playfully, leaving it at that. "I lived in a clan that lived on a sun drown place..." She smiled faintly as she remembered her old clan. "Lets get something to eat, she meowed and nudged him.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 pm

He smiled looking over at ShadeFeather and dipping his head in greeting as well, then he looked back at her grinning slyly, "Ah but who likes to?" he shurgs as he moved slightly from her bump, "I agree with you" he smirks, "I am somewhat hungry from our oh so long journey" he said sarcaistcally
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 pm

"Oh well, you exhusted me, so its your fault" The grey leader chuckled slightly, cocking her ears with a grin towards him.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

"Pfftt" he smirked, "always my fault now?" he grinned bumping into her, "Ah well I take the blam oh fluffy stone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Fawnfeather had come back into camp with Whisperingstar and LeapingShadow, dropping her rabbit on the fresh kill pile she laid down in the clearing to hear Whisperingstar say something about patrol and how she and Goldenpaw were going onto one.

She thought to herself if that was a good idea and then stood up and walked over to Whisperingstar and LeapingShadow. "May I have a word with you?" Fawnfeather asked her leader, hoping to speak with her alone for a few minutes. Her thoughts rested on Goldenpaw going out on patrol with her, she wanted another warrior to join her group.

(If it's okay with you I'd like her to be known as coming back with Whisperingstar and LeapingShadow so that she didn't miss hearing the patrol...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 am

Shadefeather entered again, moments after, then paused in the middle of the camp. The patchy warrior felt absentminded, she felt so miserable and alone since Copperclaw's accident and even more so when AudacityFlame left.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 am

(Yeah, that's finee Foxxy :3)

WhisperingStar dipped her head in greeting to ShadeFeather, frowning slightly. She turned back to FawnFeather and smiled. "Yes, of course," She meowed openly.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenpaw Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 am

Golden paw silently listened to the fellow cats, her ears flickering in interest when she heard tempest clan had a new leader. "Ok" Goldenpaw mewed, wrapping her golden colored tail around her paws as she sat, the powdery snow covering her in a thin layer. "Brrr, i'm sick of this cold!" Goldenpaw complained, shaking the snow off her head dog-like.
Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral- La la laaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Copperclaw limped from the medicine cat den, whiskers quivering as he caught the scent of new, unfamiliar cats since he had last entered the medicine cat den. He frowned, disliking the fact that he was now unfamiliar with the clan's members.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 pm

"Greetings CopperClaw," The gray leader smiled warmly, dipping ehr head to GoldenPaw as well. "Yes... Very cold indeed! I can't wait till NewLeaf," The leader meowed, still waiting for FawnFeather.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Fawnfeather was somewhat nervous on taking her apprentice out on patrol with them and so she thought another warrior might be needed even though Goldenpaw wouldn't be her apprentice forever. "I think... we might need another warrior in our group."

She whispered though she was glancing towards Goldenpaw. Two warriors and an apprentice didn't seem enough for their patrol. "If that is okay with you of course." She bowed her head to Whisperingstar, waiting for her answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:42 pm

WhisperingStar frowned only slightly and nodded. "Sure, if you wish," She gave a quick glance towards the apprentice and continued. "DropletSplash, do you mind coming with us for the Sunrise border patrol," The leader had raised her voice as she looked for the cat.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:16 pm

"Whisperingstar." Copperclaw smiled as he caught sight of the gray she-cat.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Thornpaw looks at the warrior and says"!um Copperclaw can yoube my mentor please?"
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/20Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Copperclaw blinked, an amused smile entering his features. "Whisperingstar will decide who your mentor is." The russet tom drew a paw over his ear. "I won't be of much use as a mentor, anyway." He glanced at his injured leg, a solemn smirk clouding his expression.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 pm

She smiled slightly as she dipped her head to Copper. She gave a small chuckle as she addressed ThornPaw. "Don't worry, ThornPaw, I will assign your mentor today," She purred, blinking her bright green eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:13 am

Thornpaw lookes up at the she-cat and noddes her head. She was getting exited about getting a mentor.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp entrance - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/20Camp entrance - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:20 pm

The tom smiled, a warm purr rising out of his throat as he watched the excited apprentice.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:26 pm

[color=#3333cc]]Thronpaw jumps around so happy to finnaly begetting a mentor so he could get his tranning so he could be a warrior."/color]
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Fawnfeather was glad that Whisperingstar was willing to add an extra warrior onto the patrol, she looked around for DropletSplash and waited for them to reply to Whisperingstar about joining their patrol. She then notices Copperclaw and smiles at him. "Hello Copperclaw."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Copperclaw blinked at the sound of his name. "Hello, Fawnfeather." The ex-leader smiled warmly at her, subconsciously tucking his injured leg under his body. "How are you doing?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Fawnfeather looked at the ex leader and remained smiling, "I'm doing fine, how about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Thornpaw looked at Fawnfeather and Copperclaw and tilted his head in confustion. He then says"why are you callimg Copperclaw ex-leader?"
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next