Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.)

Go down

Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.) Empty Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.)

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm

(Image is what the vine curtain disguise looks like from the inside of her cave.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A cave was disguised, in a huge vine curtain. Sakani pressed a paw against the vines to see if it was a disguise, and sure enough, it was. She peeked inside and sniffed to see if anyone claimed it and left scent markings. All she smelled was extremely faint bear scent. The cave was naturally almost round shaped, and from a higher up point, vines grew, and draped over the cave over years. It was nearly impossible to find the cave unless you put a paw on the vines and saw it wasn't resting on stone, and/or smelled scent markings. In the back of the cave, a small stream lay. (It flows into Fenris' den, the stream there is connected to this cave.) This is amazing and perfect! So much better than the Warrior/Sentinel den in Washaki. Sakani thought, smirking. Immediately, she marked her territory and put her scent on the entrance to claim the cave as her own. She went back outside, and returned later with a bunch of moss and some type of sweet-smelling flower, and some mint leaves. She made the moss nest suitable to her on the left side, close to the stream, but not too close as to fall in. Then, she decorated the nest with the sweet scented flowers and mint for a good smell to help her go to sleep and relax, and to make it beautiful. She always loved beautiful things, and could only go to sleep when there was sweet or cool smelling things nearby. Mint and flowers were always her favorites to put on the edges of her nest. She had a brief knowledge of plants as to not eat something poisonous, but not as much as the Shaman Wolf did. She smirked to herself at the beautiful den and how well the vine curtain disguised it. She knew wolves would know it was a cave now however because of her scent markings, but at least they know it's her cave now. She went back out to go hunting, happy with her work.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.) Left_bar_bleue10/10Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sakani's Vine Cave (Feel free to come in, I enjoy company occasionally.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down