Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Points System

Go down

The Points System Empty The Points System

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 am

The Point System!

What is the point system and how do I get points?

The point system is points you collect when posting topics or messages around the forum. You can use these points to purchase items in the 'Point Stores' located [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

The point system is done completely randomly - the number of points you can gain from posting topics and messages varies from 0 - 5! You can never tell where they may be lurking!

Points are gained by posting messages. The only way you can earn them is through competitions  and by achieving certain tasks.

Easy points!

It is easy to post around and gain points. But, you can now also achieve tasks and/or do things to gain points around the forum and use them at the stores. Administrators will automatically add these points to your account if they witness you achieving one of these selected tasks.

30 points;
► Referring someone - a user joins because you asked them to. They will need to state they were referred by "username" when they sign up.
► Posting an advertisement for us - you need to have proof of this. E;g Screenshots, linkage. Proofing should be done via PM to an Admin.  
► Gaining a highranked position. (Leader, deputy, beta, guardian, delta, alpha).

10 points;
► Attending a gathering.
► Having pups/kits. (These kits/pups need to actually be born and have roleplayers. They also need to have been created by two users - the mother and father, standard mateship then offspring. You cannot sign up and be expecting to receive these points.)

5 points;
► Maiming an intruder/attacker/opposition. (blinding, forcing them to retreat; users must be of different IP)
► Being in a group fight.

Where can I view my points?

You can view your point tally by viewing your profile or by looking at messages you have recently posted on the forum;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Points System Left_bar_bleue1/1The Points System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Points System Left_bar_bleue98/100The Points System Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down