Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!)

Go down

hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Empty hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:09 pm

*hazelleaf presses her nose to the moonstone* starclan. I need help. the river has gone terrible *finds herself in the starclan forest dreaming*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Empty Re: hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!)

Post by Pigeon Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 am

I believe you'd RP the StarClan cats yourself? Maybe? That's what leaders do for their ceremonies. Smile Ask HowlingStar and/or Aiyana.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Left_bar_bleue2/5hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Left_bar_bleue97/100hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!) Empty Re: hazelleaf's visit (need a starclan cat to reply!)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:02 pm

(okay) *a starry cat padded up* hazelleaf. *the starclan cat spoke one word* valiantclan

*hazelleaf woke* valiantclan! *she sprinted to the valiantclan border*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down