Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rendezvous Den

+4
Lois
Pigeon
Alphess Aiyana
Aurora
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rendezvous Den

Post by Pigeon Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 am

Akira stopped and quickly turned around, her eyes went to Sabinx then back to Asha. Her greeny yellow eyes softened to Sabby; she had taken a liking to this young pup. She slightly frowned, "Asha..Just because your parents are the Alpha and Alphess, it does not make you any better than the rest of us," she said, softly, almost nervous of the she-wolf's reply. She lowered her head then shuffled her paws. "You always seem to be so.. Snappy and hostile towards me..All I have ever tried to do was become your friend and include you in games. But, I can see that you are not interested in becoming friends with me, not anytime soon at least." The she-wolf pinned her ears back and averted her eyes from Dakota, feeling that perhaps he may be angry with her after her outburst.

I actaully really like Asha's personality. It's so.. Moody little kid like. xDD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 pm

The young wolf growls, obviously enraged by the most recent comment. "I suggest you watch you muzzle too, Parents? If you keep going on like this it's not my parents you need to worry about." She smirks, before glancing at h brother swiftly then back at Akira, "Snappy? Hostile? Maybe that's just who I am, have you never been told not to judge other?! I you have a problem with me or my personality, then keep it to yourself, because let me tell you this, nobody is perfect!" The female wolf lashes her tail as a small smirk replaces the frown on her muzzle, "If you'll so kindly excuse me, I have things I need to do, I can't waste my time here playing silly nursery pups games!" And with that, she exits the den.

I love her soooo much! :3
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 pm

"I'm starting to think her personality is starting to resemble her appearance. Nasty!" Sabinx snorted in a bitter tone. Her facial features scrunched into an angry expression. "Ignorant curl-tail, always thinking she's higher than all of us. Well I'm SICK of it! If she keeps acting like her feces don't stink, I'll show her nursery games." Sabinx lowered her cranium till it was congruent with her vertebrae and rolled her shoulders. She glared at the entrance with embers sparking in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:34 am

Akira pinned her ears back, a slight flicker of annoyance glinted in her goldeny green eyes, but swallowed it and gave a small nod to Sabinx.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Sabinx passed an apologetic smile to Akira before turning away from everyone and slipping soundlessly from the den. Her movements were rigid and jerky, her jaws knitted tightly together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 am

Dakota watched in horror, he had never seen his sister act so ignorant, hositle or mean before. He had also never realized how his sister's attitude was impacting on the others around him. He flattened an ear and slightly shook his head. Once his sister had left, he turned around to face Akira and Sabinx, "Are you two okay?" He barked, almost in confusion. "I-I've..Never seen her act like that before. That was so unlike her. At least, it seems unlike her..Maybe she's changed, maybe she's not that same innocent and curious pup I once knew. I'm so sorry Akira, Sabinx."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Sabinx halted abruptly upon hearing Dakota's vocals. Her hollow ebony pools flickered in confusion as he apologized for his sibling's crazy antics. The lanky femme returned to the den and averted her gaze. "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, Dakota. I understand her protectiveness over her friends and I know that somehow, Asha means well in her actions. I still can't grasp a firm liking to her though, she's interesting."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:59 am

"She shouldn't be so protective," he said, slowly, "She cannot stop someone from becoming friends with others. It is not fair. You, nor Akira, nor anyone else means harm to her or her friend." The black male-wolf frowned, not seeming sure what was up with his sister. He shook his head and sighed in confusion.

Last edited by Dakota on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 am

You mean Akira? Razz

Akira lowered her head and gently bumped against Dakota, "You're not angry at me..For yelling at her?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 am

Yes, yes I do,. xDD Edited haha.

Dakota nuzzled the she-wolf and shook his head, "No," he said. "I'm not mad at you and you were speaking your mind and you did not lash out or harm her at all."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 am

She shyly smiled, her ears flicked. "O-Okay," she barked. Akira brushed up against Dakota, her eyes warm.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adira Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

A muscular she wolf walked into the den with her sister not far behind. Looking around with her pools did she see many pups. Moving on did she look for a nest to lay down in.
Adira
Adira
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:47 am

Asha stalks into the den, kicking a nest so it flies everywhere.. "Everyone hates me.. My friends are gone.. What's my use here in the pack??!!
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rendezvous Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum