Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viper Explores! (Past RP)

5 posters

Go down

Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty Viper Explores! (Past RP)

Post by Flare Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

A brawny silver tabby tom kit with ribs poking out of his pelt from hunger, was sitting on a  sandy bank, looking into a small pond. Little fish swam around in the pool and he watched with big blue eyes. "Fear me fishes, for I am ViperStar, the mighty leader! Cause of your nightmares!" The cheeky kit puffed his chest out, proud. Suddenly, an acorn fell from it's cradle of branches above, falling, falling, down until it fell smack on the kits little head. He wobbled, loosing his balance from weakness, and tumbled into the water. The fish eyed him with wonder as he squealed with fear. "Im sorry fishes,  I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! Please don't eat me, I will give you all of the prey I have." He splashed frantically, trying to scrabble up on shore, away from the fish.

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue6/6Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue95/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty Re: Viper Explores! (Past RP)

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:08 pm

(PAAAAAAST O.O)

Xan laughed "They cant eat you, We eat them!" he meowed "And i think you cant even kill a single fish to feed yourself!" he mewed

Last edited by Burnfoot on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue12/13Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue55/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm

A timid grey she-cat padded along, her eyes wired, alert for danger. She flicked an ear and glanced across to the two kits. "Hello," SeedStone meowed softly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue5/5Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue43/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

"Hi SeedStone!" he meowed "Im going to catch a fish!" he purred
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue12/13Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue55/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

SeedStone flattened her ears, not seeming sure how to act to the kit's reply. "D-Do you know how?" She asked, "I used to be in one of those clans..I can help you," she replied, softly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue5/5Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue43/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 pm

"Well...No but it cant be that hard.. Dont i just swipe my paw through the water and hit the fish with my claws?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 pm

"It takes a bit more than just luck to catch a fish," she said, her sleek grey tail swishing neatly across her paws. "You need to be silent and keep your reflection out of the water. You need to be accurate with your strike, too. Otherwise, you may miss and frighten all the fish away."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Viper stood up straight, blushing. "What? I know how to catch a fish... Sort of..." He grinned cheekily. "And I bet I can catch more than you!" He laughed as he bounded up to the two cats, cocking his head at Xan. "I am Viper!" He grinned, swinging his large head toward Seed. "Can you teach me too? I wanna be the best I can be!" He puffed his chest out proudly as he flicked his tail with excitment.

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue6/6Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue95/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"By best you can be do you mean catching one fish a moon?" he joked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"No!" The little kit whacked the other with a playful tail, grinning . "Well, lets see how many fishyou can catch!"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 pm

"Fine!" he mewed he slowly went up to the river waiting for a fish his dark blue coat was his greatest ally at hunting he looked down and saw a fish he unsheathed his claws and swung down into the water and caught it by a mouselength. "I caught one I caught one!" he mewed cheerfuly with the fish in his mouth
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:53 pm

The silver tabby pouted, sticking out his lower lip. "Hmm... Well congratulations... I guess." he added playfully, mischievous glint in his blue eyes. He eyed the fish cautiously, wondering if he should try, but decided against it. "I think I am gonna leave the hunting to you." The kit squeaked.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 pm

He gave him a depressed look "Come on try it!" he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"Okay...." He looked at the water, mainly the fish. He sat behind the pool so his shadow wouldn't be reflected into the water. He watched... and waited... then struck. He hooked a silver fish out of the water and into the air, but scooted back, frantically. "Take him! Take him! I have more to live for!" He batted the fish at Xan

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:59 pm

He got hit with the fish that was still flopping "BITE IT!" he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

He looked at the flopping creature and thought about the aspect of biting it. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He felt sympathy for the lost fish out of water. He rushed over to it, and instead of biting it, used a tiny paw to push it back into the water where is swam away graciously. "Bye little fish..." He flicked his tail to say goodbye. Thoughts and memories swarmed his big blue eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 am

"Whats wrong?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:40 pm

"Nothing," He shook his head. "it's in the past." He stood up and shook his pelt out as if ridding the bad memories, and tried to smile. "Well, I am not that good at hunting fish... But I can hunt land prey!" He perked up with that squeak. "Can you?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

"No i cant but....." he meowed while looking at the fish he caught he asked "Here take this fish you need it more then i do!" he mewed

ooc- He just wants to be his freind Razz

Last edited by Burnfoot on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:38 pm

"But... it is your prey... Don't you want to take it back yourself?" He squeaked. He flicked an ear toward Rivalry. "Hi!" He grinned cheekily to the newcomer, bounding up to him. "I'm Viper, who are you?"

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 pm

"If you dont eat you might die!" he said

Last edited by Burnfoot on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

The little kit purred and rolled his eyes, bumping his companion playfully. "I bet you I wouldn't die." He squeaked. "I am invincible!" and tried to let out a growl that just came out as another squeak.

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm

(I thought ViperKit was VC?)

"Now why dont you go catch some land prey while i get alot of fish!" he mewed Happily
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 pm

(Everything is already worked out  Very Happy)

Viper nodded and sniffed the air, acting like he knew how to do so. In truth, he wasn't good at hunting. He was only three moons and was never taught. He had to fend for himself, so he knew how to catch maybe a scrawny, slow, old mouse, but not one that would satisfy hunger for long. But he trie scenting the air and stalking a nearby Thrush anyway. He seemed to have the perfect technique until one of his paws hit a leaf that crackled. The Thrush cried out and began to fly, but Viper was fast enough. Hunger and desperation driving him to catch the prey. He caught the bird and nipped it, completeing the messy technique and kill. He smiled brightly through the feathers in his teeth. This was the first piece of "actual" prey he had ever caught. HIs heart leapt with joy, and he purred.

Last edited by Flare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Pretty sure it's unrealistic for a kit to sneak of the camp - unnoticed and cross a thunderpath - unharmed. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue4/5Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue90/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:02 am

(Yeah. Flareh agrees. I don't even know what just happened xD I was hit with a bomb full of confusing.)
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 am

(same >.> RECENT IDEA O.O what if this is the paaaaaassssssttttttt O.O just gota change it all to Xan Razz)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 am

Sure, past RP would be fine. Do inform Mairgold who is RPing the kitty in charge of VC and explain to her that Ice is posting on the rogue territory in a "past" form. So she knows. Leaders or in this case, cats in charge of each clan should know where and why their clan-members are doing particular things, at least in OOC as each user who leads a clan is in charge of it.

Also, the first message - Flare, if you'd merely be able to alter the topic title and put in brackets " Private - Past" or some form of notification for other users.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue1/1Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Viper Explores! (Past RP) Left_bar_bleue98/100Viper Explores! (Past RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:05 am

Sure thing! :DAlready changed the history, so it will be a snap. Sorry I haven't been on, or I would have done it sooner! Smile And Burn, I would love to be in your RP if you still have room. Also, I am assuming we continue now with the RP?
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:17 pm

many a room! adopted Kit that went missing?

He continued to catch the fish hoping to eat as much as he could and some for his Father....IF he found his way home.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Sure! Very Happy Darn, I have to go change the history again.... Razz Oh well! OOOH. so that would mean that Icey and Viper are brothers, but are seperated because one is clan and the other a rogue? This is spicy. Very Happy

He bounds over to Xan, Thrush in his mouth and nudged his friend. "Mrflook fwhat I caughft." His squeak muffled by the feathers, but not his bright eyes. A feather landed on his nose and he sneezed, sending fluffy down everywhere.

Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 pm

He laughed "I dont plan to eat that!" he mewed "I'm going to stick to my fish!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 am

He sat the Thrush down and headbutted Xan playfully with a laugh. "Come on! You can do it, its not that bad." He licked his lips.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 am

"I dont like feathers....Wait i have an idea!" he mewed as he began to carefully cut feathers off the Thrush
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:10 am

The kit eyed Xan. "Hmm... Ive never thought about that..." He shrugged and whacked Xan with a playful tail. "Why do you have to be so picky?" He laughed, cheeky smile on his face.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am

He pawed at him playfully "Its how i like it!" he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:54 pm

"Well, not me." He squeaked with a purr and batted the other tom's ears. He gazed around at the rest of the forest. "Hey! Do you want to climb a tree?" He mewed, eyes glowing with excitment.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 pm

"Sure! Lets go!" he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

He grinned and dashed over to a nearby tree. "Betcha I can beat ou to the top!" He purred at the other tom, competition in his playful eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:47 am

He ran to a nearby tree and started to climb it he only got half way up until he started slide slightly but that didn't impede is efforts he was near a branch and leaped onto it he noticed how a branch was close to the one he was on so he jumped and grabbed onto it with his claw
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Viper hopped quickly to one branch after the next, slipping once, only to regain his strength after a shaky breath. He looked over to Xan and grinned.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:51 pm

His grip on the branch was too loose so he fell branch to branch only to land in the dirt on his back "Owwwww!" he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Vipers eyes widened and he skillfully jumped from one branch to the next until he landed upon the ground next to his friend. "Xan... Are you alright?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:32 pm

"Y-Yeah. I'm Fine. It just hurts!" he mewled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down