Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windstorms Past

4 posters

Go down

Windstorms Past Empty Windstorms Past

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Basically, Windstorm was a rogue before, and she hated everything. She thought she was evil, and accidentally killed her mother, by pushing her by a river during a fight, and she had fell and hit her head on the stones. Realizing how horrible it was to kill, she backed away, tears streaming down her face. Her father, a little ways away, saw this and thought she had murdered her. They fought, and she killed him in self-defense, also accidentally. She was wounded badly, and she limped to TempestClan. She knew she needed help or she would die. She tried to enter their camp to ask for help, but she collapsed in their hunting territory. Found by a warrior, she woke up in the medicine cat den. After healing, she nearly forgot about the events due to shock. She had become more stern, and feisty, and not as open. She didn't make friends, but she tried to hunt with people at least, and she wasn't necessarily treated bad. She then watched helplessly as Stormstrike (Roleplayed by Maplekit) went down the same path she had, thinking she was evil, whether or not she actually was. Reliving the memories as she tried to get Stormstrike to stop, her fragile side came back, and now she is lost and broken, just like that horrible day.

I figured "Why is Windstorm always so solitary and fierce? And she does need drama." So, this happened. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Windstorms Past Empty Re: Windstorms Past

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:41 am

Have you got Stormy's permission to include her in here? :3 Like are you two okay with being in each others little drama plot/history, thingy? Just making sure. xDD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue1/1Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue98/100Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Stormstrike did become rather evil over night. Sandcloud was trying to help her, but Stormy attacked her. (This is from TC warrior den)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue7/7Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue100/100Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm

It's okay if she mentions Stormy. She is a murderer... Twisted Evil And it did happen in the warriors den. Windstorm tried to help her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:42 pm

This goes in character profiles. (: Just as a reminder for next time.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue4/7Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue89/100Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Aurora wrote:This goes in character profiles. (: Just as a reminder for next time.
The history does go in character profiles, but, it also contributes to current plot. (Sorry, Shade, I'm using you as an example. Example; Shade's character has a lot of drama going on as she's linked into the LightningGrowl drama plot. CopperStar has been a good friend for her in regards to the drama, but, it's not a large aspect of the drama and so Copper wouldn't need to post here and say that he's helping Shade and things like that. As these sort of relationships and these things do occur just by playing to our character's personalities. (Although, this is slightly different from what your drama is about) But.. My point is that I don't think it would of mattered too much if it wasn't posted here and only in character profiles as WindStorm isn't a huge aspect to the drama. (It would of needed to be here or in past since it wasn't included in your first sign up as this char) however, it can be accepted here, too, as it is classed as character drama. I know, massive paragraph and only to tell you it's fine here and in her character profiles. Razz
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue1/1Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue98/100Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Exciting! Very Happy
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue5/5Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Windstorms Past Left_bar_bleue43/100Windstorms Past Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down