Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves Invasion

+13
The Stars and Skies
Aurora
Feralclaw
SnakeHiss
Duckshine
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
Alphess Aiyana
HowlingStar
Fenris
Alpha Okami
17 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Feralclaw Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 pm

"Does it matter? We can kill them anyway." Wreave woofed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:02 pm

She hissed in pain evertime she landed on her paw /Must make it/ she said to herself determined
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

"Lets go kill some fluffy squrriels!" he barked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Fenris looked over his shoulder at Weave. He blinked. "We probably can- but wouldn't you rather hunt for decent prey than kill those squirrels? If one of those things are running around- there are bound to be more. I'm going to try and chase this fluff-ball away, not kill it. We need to protect our prey!" With that he turns and races after Jayfeather. His black fur bristled and amber eyes forward, he howled fiercely.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:53 pm

She turned around hearing the sound of a howl, her ears pinned back. She hissed under her breath pushing herself to go faster /Almost there/ she thought to her self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 pm

HowlingStar came out of nowhere, running across the border and towards JayFeather. The silver-tabby's muscles rippled beneath his pelt, his eyes glowing like miniature suns. "JayFeather!" The leader yowled as he darted towards her. The leader reached JayFeather and nudged her gently with his nose. "Let's go!" He meowed in her ear as he began to bound back towards the border. I had to come.. I had to make sure she was okay.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

She looked at Howling her leader her eyes brightening "You came back to get me" her orbs flickered as she limped her way towards the border "well make it" she breathed heavily and finally crossed the border sighing but she didn't stop she was to scared to stop so she slowed her pace into a swift jog not wanting to stop until she got to camp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:04 pm

PigeonFeather greeted the leader and the warrior with a gentle nuzzle. "I'm so sorry," she said, eying JayFeather. "Are you okay? Come on, let's get you back to ValiantClan's camp." She flattened an ear and padded back in the direction she just came.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 pm

"It's okay it's not your fault don't apologize" she followed them limping "I tried to catch to you guys but a thorn stuck into my paws and then I saw them and didn't want to yell due to uncovering were you guys were" She looked at Pigeon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Fenris halted in his tracks, watching the cats leave from many fox-lengths away. They should be far enough away now... the Alphas should hear about this. He let out a heavy pant, thoughts whirling. Shaking his head he padded back to where the pack was, satisfied.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 pm

She shook her head and nudged the she-cat, content in her eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay," she said, sighing in relief. The deputy gave her a smile then padded to Camp, providing support for Jay if she needed it. :3
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:45 am

Dakota narrowed his eyes to the cats and began to bark and growl angrily. "Bad cats!" He snapped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 am

She grinned, watching Dakota with interest. "Ignore the cats, they cannot do much harm," she said in a sharp tone.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

Fenris made his way towards Aiyana. He blinked. "Aiyana? There has been a lot of them around... I can't help but have a bad feeling about this." The beta admitted, not quite understanding why a small pit of nervousness was forming in his stomach. "Do you think they'll try and take back the prey?"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Pandora sat off to the side quietly, being her usual shy self.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 pm

(Leafeh, me and Chippy need you at your den in VC!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:42 pm

(Ok.)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Wreave walked up to Pandora "Everything alright?" he woofed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 am

The Silver-tabby leader stood at the border. His eyes on the river. He took in a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for the fight. He took a step across the border, a light growl in his throat. "Think you can steal my territory..Steal my clan's home..Frighten and nearly kill my warriors? Oh..We have a treat for you.." The leader yowled, "ATTACK!" The leader charged forward.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am

The large tabby trotted up to the border, not a moment of hesitation slowing his gait as he charged into Sombreclan territory, right at Howlingstar's heels. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he let out a fierce battle yowl, piercing through the crisp air.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am

Jay followed the rest behind her leader, her eyes shimmered with determination /No one should ever mess with my home/ she though to herself her ears flickered as her wise leader said attack, She charged forward her claws unsheathed if she was going to die tonight it was going to be fighting for her home
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 am

She leaped in the area. "Make them leave and go to their own territory!" She yowled fiercly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:47 am

(Who you RPing as, CHip?)
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 am

(Oh gosh, RPing multiple characters is gonna be tough xD)

Chestnutpool dashed across the border, long tail streaming out behind her lithe body. She let out a fierce growl and dashed right into the fray, claws glinting in the dim light of sunrise.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 am

It was Chippy xD

ChipmunkFire tackled Pandora, attacking her.

Mari lashed her tail and unsheathed her claws. "How dare thry," she mutters.

SorrowSong slipped in.

xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 am

Ashpaw, a bit far behind, sprints after Chestnutpool. Ash growls and narrows her eyes at the trespassers of her home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 am

Adanya, the female Washaki Guardian snarled as she sighted the cats. "They're attacking!" She snapped.

MiseryCloud slipped in and yowled. "You come into OUR territory. It is time to show you how real warriors fight!" She hissed and charged into the fight.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 am

Jay Feather yowled and leaped at Dakota slashing her paws at his nose shethen leaped up sinking her jays at his side

Snarling Sandalio burst out of the forest angrily and charged as AshPaw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:06 am

Wreave went to bite cipmunkfire to throw the fluffy thing off of her

Varal ran over and tried to hit the fluffy thing away from Dakota.No touching the pups.... he thought
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 am

Jay snarled then leaping at Wearve slashing her claws at his shoulder yowling in rage
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 am

Wreave looked over to see the fluffy creature and let loose a feirce snarl Bad move. he thought before pawing her to the side

Burnpaw charged at Varal clawing his side

(auto hitting my self eh? *Slaps himself.* XD)

Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:17 am

Ashpaw, with her claws unsheathed, attempts to leap onto the charging Sandalio and sink her claws into her back.

(*cough cough* attempts to o_o)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:24 am

"Need some help?" He asked Ashpaw before jumping back from the now angered Varal.

He snarled at BurnPaw and bit him by the scruff flinging him a few fox lengths away

"N-Never mind Now I need help!" he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 am

Ashpaw jumps off of Sandalio and runs towards Brunpaw and Varal, hoping to sink her teeth into Varals tail to distract him from Burnpaw.

Last edited by Ashpaw on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 am

Sandalio snarled grabbing the fluffy squirrels scruff (AshPaw)

Jay snarled and backed up then charged leaping onto his back bitting into his neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:37 am

Akira sighted the cats and narrowed her eyes.

PigeonFeather came running in, she darted to BurnPaw and AshPaw's side and sprang onto the large wolf; Sandilo. "Let go of that apprentice!" She hissed as she attempted to slash her sharp claws across the wolf's back.

Last edited by Pigeon on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am

She swung the apprentice in rage letting her go then rolled on the floor crushing amything on herback

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am

"They cant understand you." he meowed "I suggest you just claw them and bite them" he said with a smirk
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 am

Pigeon darted to the left moments before the wolf rolled. She shot a glance to (BurnPaw)?, "I can do as I please, apprentice!" she hissed to him. (Burny is in TC, TC cats don't have borders with wolves, thus meaning they're more unlikely to know about wolves and their speech than SC cats) The deputy narrowed her eyes and hurled herself back at the large creature.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am

Suddenly shocked by the deputy he slinked back to the border meaning to be injured along the way

(You hurt his feel-goods)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 am

Sandalio dodged the small creature and snarled swiping her large claws at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 am

"Blood everywhere..... Good." Wreave said with a snarl like Ulric's own
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:55 am

(He clearly has not had much interaction time with cats in the middle of a battle. Also, do remember, SC cats are like ShadowClan cats. xD)

Pigeon narrowed her eyes and leaped forward, aiming for Sandailo's legs. The deputy's jaws were parted, her sharp teeth gleaming in the light.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:58 am

She growled as the fluffy squirrel bit her leg she reached down with her muzzle to grab her scruff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:58 am

MarigoldFlame snarled and flinged heraelf to the female Guardia,.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 am

Ashpaw, being thrown quite a distance by Sandalio, hit her head against a tree and slid to the ground unconscious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am

The deputy yelped as she saw the wolf coming towards her and she dove under the wolf. O.O xD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:04 am

She snarled racing after the fluffy thing growling snapping her muzzle close to her shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:08 am

Adanya snapped her large and powerful jaws in MarigoldFlame's face, a growl in her throat.

MiseryCloud sighted PigeonFeather in trouble and ran around Sandailo, every so often, lashing her black claws at the wolf;attempting to wound her. "PigeonFeather, get out from there while I distract her!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:10 am

Burnpaw raced over to ash paw trying to drag her from the battle "Don't join starclan yet." he mewled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next