Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves Invasion

+13
The Stars and Skies
Aurora
Feralclaw
SnakeHiss
Duckshine
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
Alphess Aiyana
HowlingStar
Fenris
Alpha Okami
17 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Wolves Invasion

Post by Zephyr Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Ripplemist jumped out of the ferns and quickly went into a lethal pose. "I'm not gonna let anyone go to Starclan yet..." She muttered under her breath as she watched the attackers with fire and deadliness in her eyes. She hissed.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Hmm, what is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 pm

(lol. Sandcloud u mean. Leafy healing peeps if they need it at camp.)

Pandora tossed the fluffy squirrel to the side and slashed at her.

Sandcloud latched onto Sandilo's tail as it thrashed away. She clawed rapidly at the wolf's sides and back. Her muzzle hurt, but she hung on and fought with all she had.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Sandalio rolled on the floor then stood up quickly and ran around the cat before lunging at her full force snarling snapping her jaws at her throat

JayFeather yowled in pain then stood up swatting her claws across her nose angrily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Sandcloud swerved sideways, avoiding the wolf's lunge. Once again, she caught the she-wolf's tail and scratched her sides and back. Her mind was no longer on her mate or Jayfeather, she was completely focused on battling and surviving Sandilo.

Pandora's nose stung, Those things have nasty claws... She thought, swiping at Jayfeather again.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Jay dogged her and circled Pandora quickly hoping to make her dizzy

Sandalio snarled and turned around swatting her paws hard full force at SandCloud

Last edited by JayFeather on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 pm

(Again, it's Sandcloud fighting Jay...)
Pandora tracked Jayfeather's movement and lunged for her at the right time, aiming again to grab her.

Sandcloud held on, still attacking with all her might. Her claws came in contact with Sandilo's nose when the wolf turned. The she-cat bit down harder on her tail, for hanging on was becoming difficult.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Sandalio shook her body bad then ran towards a tree swatting her tail at the trunk

Jay yowled then dove away from her lunging up to her back clawing harshly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Sandcloud released the wolf's tail when they headed for the tree trunk, she skidded to a halt and lunged at Sandilo, clawing at her muzzle.

Pandora attempted to grab Jayfeather, lunging forward she swiped at the cat. Man, this thing doesn't give up... The sentinel thought, attempting to slam her paw into the cat's side.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm

So.. I think a few things just need a bit of "clearing up" or clarification - no one is in trouble. xD

Fenris wrote:Fenris's fur bristles as he races towards Waya, his amber eyes fierce and narrowed. "Get away from her!" He growls snapping at Jay with his sharp teeth. A surge of energy flew through him, his tail shot straight up and began to wiggle rapidly, getting ready to fight.
Hornetfade wrote:Keep your fur on Fenris! 

Katani leaps at Jay, desperate to prove herself  good pack mate. The red wolf swats Jay with her paw, then tosses her into the bracken at the other side of the fight.
- Jay was not online at the time and had not posted recently at this time. Please try be fair. Smile Try and only attack users who have posted recently, that way.. You're not attacking someone who was online at the start of the fight, but, who hasn't for hours and hours. Thanks.

Auto-Hitting and God-Modding
Luckily, I have seen no god-modding. God-modding is something like this; HowlingStar charged in, he flung himself at Dragon. Dragon then stumbled back and cried in pain. Dragon was badly hurt. If Dragon was not my character, this would be god-modding. Controlling multiple characters of your own to attack yourself is fine because YOU own them. But, controlling others characters is a no-no.

Autohitting, it seems it's caused some confusion for people. Auto-hitting is "hitting" someone and making it a DIRECT hit. So, if you auto-hit someone, it means you actually say that you have wounded them meaning they can't escape it. Here is an example of an auto-hit: HowlingStar leaped at Dragon, his claws swiped across his face and left a large mark. I stated that the claws left a large mark, meaning it is an auto-hit.

This: HowlingStar leaped at Dragon, his claws swiped across his face. Is NOT an auto-hit, because the user "Dragon" could still "dodge" or avoid the attack.

Daisyflower wrote:-Daisyflower turned on the wolf and slashed her face leaving a big X- "GET OFF ME FOXDUNG!" -she hissed in fury-

^ This, Daisy, is an auto-hit. Try and learn the difference between them and do not do it again. The reason it is an auto-hit is because you said it left behind a mark.

Leafheart wrote:Sandcloud charged in, her ginger fur bristling. The she-cat was trying to keep her mind off others, and just keeping her head in the battle. She charged at Wreave, clawing his ears.
(Charging at Wreave if you're floating around in here Burneh. And i dunno if my attack is an auto-hit or not, sorry if it is.
^ This is not an auto-hit as you didn't say that it left a mark. So, it is fine. But, as I said before, try and attack people who have recently left messages. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Jay Yowled In Pain And Turned Around Sliding Her Claws Near Her Eyes Fiercly

Sandy Snarled And Swatted The Cat Away Annoyed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Pandora hopped out of range of the cat's claws, then slashed at her again. The she-wolf lunged forward again, snapping at Jayfeather.

The blow knocked her back a few mouse lengths, but Sandcloud quickly recovered. The she-cat hissed furiously as she clawed Sandilo's nose.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Sandy snarled snapping her jaws close to her ear not afraid to tear it.

Jay growled yowling and stepped to the side going under her belly lashing her claws hard
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Sandcloud hopped out of range, and reared up on her hind legs, she quickly slammed down on the wolf's ____. (Not sure what she could reach so...)

Pandora stung all over from all the claw marks, but she wasn't done yet. She quickly turned, clawing the cat's belly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm

The Cat Hissed In Pain And Retreted Then Came Back Running With All Her Might Leaping Up Scratching Her Face Then Landed On Her Paws And Clawed The Wolves Shoulder

Snadalio Snapped Her Muzzle Close To Her Scruff And Lashed Her Claws At Her Shoulders
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Sandcloud wiggled free just as the strike in the shoulder got her. Pain ran through her shoulder and most other places, but she kept on going. The she-cat darted around Sandilo, attempting to confuse her.

Pandora grabbed the cat by her scruff during the attack, the small sentinel tossed Jayfeather over towards the river, hoping that would keep her back for awhile.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm

JayFeather fell into the river gasping she dragged herself out her pelt matted in blood she stopped for a moment and charged again

Sandy leaped out of the circle SandCloud was creating and lashed her claws across her side snarling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Pandora was surprised how long the thing to go on. She met the cat with a slash across the side, and slashed a second time at her face.

Sandcloud let out a silent yowl of pain. She had more scratches than she could count, but she still could fight on. The she-cat dove under Sandilo, trying to knock her paws out from under her. Once she was done, she instantly dove out of the way and reared up again, slashing at the wolf. She veered away, a new plan in mind.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:56 pm

JayFeather Gasped Sputtering Blood Slightly Her Eyes Wide She Limped To A Fern And Fell Taking In Raspy Breaths /I Can't Die Yet Not Until These Mangy Things Leave/ She Coughed And Stood Up Weakly.

Sandalio Snarled At Cat And Lunged At Her Grabbing Her Scruff And Flinging Her Towards The River
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Sandcloud landed in the river. She gasped as she pulled herself out, her fur soaked AGAIN. This is getting difficult, I can't fight that mutt anymore... The ginger warrior thought, diving into a fern, away from the commotion of the battle. She licked her many scratches, staying hidden.

Pandora didn't bother chasing the cat, it was clear it was done.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:06 pm

JayFeather Gasped Taking Raggedy Breaths Trying To Clear Her Swirling Mind And Layed Down Mated In Blood /I'm Just Going To Rest' She Told Herself Closing Her Eyes Her Breath Slowing

Sandalio Glared At The Cat Wanting To Chase It But Looked Around For Other Fluffy Squirrels
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Sandcloud stayed in the fern, she had fought the wolf for long enough, and got plenty of scratches to prove it. There wasn't anything serious really, a few bites and tons of basic scratches.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

HowlingStar wrote:- Jay was not online at the time and had not posted recently at this time. Please try be fair. :)Try and only attack users who have posted recently, that way.. You're not attacking someone who was online at the start of the fight, but, who hasn't for hours and hours. Thanks.
O.O Sorry Jay I hadn't realized that you didn't post recently! I got a little carried away.

Fenris looked around.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:21 pm

It's Fine Don't Worry About It (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:24 pm

The she-cat stayed hidden.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah, dw about it Fen! I'm just making sure everyone knowss. Very Happy I never said in the begining not to, so.. Yeah. xDD

The large silver-tabby charged in, yowling a loud, rippling warrior cry.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Wolves Invasion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:29 pm

JayFeather's breathe slowed down she looked around at the sight a faint sile on her muzzle, /At least I fought for what was right/ She took in another raggedy breathe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

The leader eyed Jay's body then quickly ran towards her and began to heave her back towards VC Territory, "No, JayFeather!" He growled, pain entwined with annoyance to have lost a strong and brave warrior. "Stay with me, JayFeather! We'll have you back at Camp in a few moments," he meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 pm

"H-Howling" She said breathlessly taking a moment, "P-Promise me y-you'll show them w-who o-owns th-is fore-st" She gasped gazing at him with dull eyes she take a ragged breath in again her body going limp, "M-ake them n-ever for-egt" She said finally before closing her eyes and took in her final breath her body limp and matted with blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

HowlingStar gave a warm smile to the cat, he'd always had a warm and soft spot for his clan-mates. He gave her a gentle nuzzle. "Of course," he said, "You fought with great pride and bravery. That is very honorable. May we meet again in StarClan, JayFeather," he said, giving her another nuzzle. The leader gripped onto the she-cat and began to take her back to VC where her body would be safe.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:51 pm

CouragePaw Burst through the forest gasping her eyes fixed on Jay the fallen warrior her eyes glazed with anger,sorrow and hatred towards the wolves she glared at one of them looking for the nearest to attack
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Ashfur wakes up from her unconsciousness realizing what had just recently happened and stood up, ready to fight again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:57 pm

CouragePaw Shot Her A Glance, "Want To Team Up Against One?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Ash nods. "Worth a try right?" she narrows her eyes at the wolves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

"Which One?" She growled angrily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:02 pm

(May i say, Pandora doesn't realize nor meant to kill her...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:04 pm

(But... She did)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 pm

(You're the one who decided to kill her Jayfeather...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:11 pm

(I Know That's Why And Pandora Did It So.. Let's Just Move On With It)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

(If i get triple teamed for killing Jayfeather, I ain't gonna be happy Sandilo...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 pm

(O.o Your A Wolf You Can't Be Killed By Cats)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

(-Glues her to the ceiling with mah gorilla glue-)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm

HowlingStar re-entered, his golden eyes searched his surroundings.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 pm

CouragePaw Snarled Looking Around

Sandalio Spotted The Leader, Or So She Assumed He Was And Charged
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm

The large wolf snarled fiercely, leaping away from the cat he had been aiming toward. The fierce Guardian lunged at Howling, jaws snapping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Shanook ran towards CouragePaw, his eyes wide with glee. He leaped at the apprentice, growling angrily.

HowlingStar watched the wolves- Sandalio and Akando then leaped back and ran forward, at a medium pace. He swerved, going left to right, constantly changing in attempt to confuse them.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm

CouragePaw's eyes widened as she dogged him moving to the left then charged at him lashing her claws at his shoulder

Sandy snarled her head spinning she chased his trying to lash her claws at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:37 pm

HowlingStar grinned; feeling his tactic worked. He leaped into the air and explosively lashed his legs at Sandy.

Shanook gave a grin and leaped to the side. He came down to the apprentice, his jaws snapping and attempting to bite at Courage's shoulder.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Courage yowled in pain and turned to face him lashing her claws at him muzzle or at least attempting to.

Sandy turn around anger buy the fluffy squirrel she lashed her claws towards him her jaws parted ready to bite
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Ashpaw runs at Shanook and leaps onto him, digging her claws into his back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Akando tried to clamp his muzzle around Howling's leg, growling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next