Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire.

4 posters

Go down

The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire.

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm

The pale brown deputy padded in, her pale green eyes shining brightly as she waited for the rest of her team.

Last edited by ChipmunkFire on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue6/6The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue81/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty Re: The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire.

Post by Lois Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:20 am

DropletSong enters after the deputy, her eyes bright.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue1/1The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty Re: The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire.

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:26 am

The pale brown deputy flicked her ears in greeting and parted her jaws, trying to scent the air. She frowned as only the crisp air scent seem to be there. There was a vague whiff....frog. She carefully dropped in a drop, keeping her steps light. She then leaped, streaking towards the frog, hidden in the mud and plants. She finished it off with a blissful smile. "Scrawny, thougb." She eyed her frog and briskly buried it.

- Remember, guys! It's leaf bare and prey is scare.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue6/6The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue81/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 pm

CreekStorm galloped in and sighted the frog. "Must be a runaway from SombreClan! Those slimey things never come here. Weird," she meowed as she prodded her pink nose at it. She glanced around, sniffing the air. "Prey is so scarce," she sighed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue5/5The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue43/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

"I don't like frogs, but prey is prey." She makes a face. "Prey IS really scarce." She flattened an ear, "But we‘ll have to do our best." She parted her jaws for a minute, stepping foward. She hen stepped back, murmuring to CreekStorm, "Is that just me, or o I smell vole?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 am

CreekStorm sniffed the air then dropped into a crouch. VOLEY! She thought as she sniffed the air again. She silently stalked the vole, stepping closer and closer to it. The she-cat on his trail. She narrowed her eyes as she sighted it in the distance. The fluffy ragdoll then smiled and ran towards it. She moved, fast, then leaped at it and killed it. YUS! GOT YOU VOLEY! She snatched it up and ran back to Chipmunkstar with it in her mouth.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue5/5The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue43/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am

"Perfect catch, CreekStorm!" The pale brown leader exclaimed with delight, sniffing the prey. "With yoh on our team, we would so win," she said, smiling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:40 am

CreekStorm beamed, a wide smile on her face. I wonder how Preypaw's team is going, she thought, smiling. She turned her head and sniffed the air, again.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 am

"I'm disappointed thta no one else joined," she said, a frown creasing on her face. She pinned her ears back and shook her head, parting her jaws.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 am

CreekStorm flattened her ears and nodded. "Me too," she said. "Do you think they're all too cold to come out and hunt?" She meowed her eyes bright. The she-cat was grateful for her long, fluffy pelt as it helped keep the she-cat warm.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:22 am

"Theyll get warmer whrn they start hunting," ChipminkStar pointed out, her fur fluffed up from the cold. "I guess it‘s you and me, then." She leaned against her, slightly, before parting her jaws open.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 am

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WE LOST. TWO PIECES   xDD

CONTEST IS OVER, NO MORE POSTING,

JDKAOSJDMAKA Sorry didnt notice commebt on top x3

Uhhhh...OFFICIALLY CONTEST OVER.

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 am

Please no double posting ^
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue4/5The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Left_bar_bleue90/100The Hunting Contest Patrol - ChipmunkFire. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down