Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

+18
Duckshine
Raven
SnakeHiss
WingedFlight
Flare
Lois
CunningBreath
Braveheart2003
Battle
Alpha Okami
Aurora
*Firefly*
Alue
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
22 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 am

MiseryCloud flattened her ears then padded to the Nursery.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 pm

MorningFlower padded through the clearing and into the hunting territories.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 am

FlamingShadow pads in, her deep blue eyes clear and slightly war. She lifted her head, pricking her ears, "I'm FlamingShadow," she said to everyone, bowing her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 am

The tom eyed her warily. "Are you new?"
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:16 am

A young, silver tabby tom padded in, his aqua eyes cautious as he looked around the camp for the first time. He locked eyes with his brother, before greeting everyone with a soft, almost shy, "Hey."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:42 am

The fawnish colored deputy bowed her head to ReedSlash and FlamingShadow. "Welcome to SombreClan," she said, "I'm PigeonFeather; the deputy."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

IcicleBreath bounded out of the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 am

"You can say that," she said to CunnigBreath, her eyesr esting on ReedSlash. "Hey." She flicked an ear in greeting. She bowed her gead in respect at Pigeon. "Hello," she meowed, her eyes locked on hers.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:34 am

"Thanks." The tom mumbled softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 pm

A amile flickered across her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 am

The expecting deputy padded in, nervously; frightened of what her clan-mates may think when they saw her stomach. I hope the lie holds..
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Oooh, Piggy's in trouble xD

Chestnutpool dipped her muzzle to all the new cats, a lopsided smile of greeting etched across her face. She turned to the deputy, eyeing her with a laugh. "It's a good idea for all of us to start fattening up for the winter." She poked she-cat cheekily, her tail held high.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 pm

HowlingStar entered and gave PigeonFeather a gentle nuzzle of reassurance. He had doubts about the story the deputy told, but, believed her for her trusted and respected her. "Go and rest," he said, "You are off duties until they are old enough to be apprenticed," he said, nudging her with his snout.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 pm

FlamingShadow padded up to ChestnutPool, her eyes twinkling. "Remember me?" She said, smiling. She peered at the deputy.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 pm

JayKit entered stumbling over, she rose her head and giggled, she stood on her four paws flicking her tail her eyes shining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm

The leader smiled down to JayKit. "Hello," he meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Jay, looked up at the leader her eyes shining. She purred playfully batting at his tail. "Hi!" She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 am

LightningGrowl approached HowlingStar with a wide smirk, "Ah," he cackled. "I wanted to ask you about a permanent rank here in SombreClan." His oily black pelt shimmering in the light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:21 am

MorningFlower padded into the clearing, ears flattening against her head as she saw LightningGrowl. She swung her long furred tail in displeasure, icy blue eyes narrowed. "I don't think..." She spoke up strongly, directly to Lightning, but faded off, thinking it wasn't best to finish.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 am

The tom, after hearing MorningFlower, unconsciously moved a little closer to the three, should anything happen.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 am

FlamingShadow frowned, peering at the tom and shifted to Morning and Cunning. "You two do not like hin?" Sge said softly, narrowing her eyes, "He is?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 am

HonestyNight gazed to the warriors in the camp and frowned. "He may be slightly rude and ignorant, but.. Has he ever tried to harm you or personally caused you issues? He is a previous leader, after-all. Should he not be given the same respect we would give any guest?" The new warrior felt annoyed at himself for defending LightningGrowl but felt he was in the right. He is a guest and should be treated with kindness, too. Perhaps..His choice was biased for the warrior was his kin, he was the one who basically pointed him in the direction of the truth. He had heard the tom was hostile and warriors didn't trust him..But, why..Where was the proof.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 pm

FlamingShadow shook her head, feeling a bit annoyed. "Can someone please tell me what‘s going ob? Why do they not like him?" She said, confused.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 pm

GrouseWarmth moves to stand near CunningBreath and FlamingShadow, "Don't worry, you will discover why soon enough.." The she mews, a light smile gripping her muzzle. "HowlingStar.." The tawny/fawn feline mews as she moves nearer to the leader, "Since I was practically unharmed in the battle, is it okay if I lead a patrol gallon gone of the border? I could take FlamingShadow with me... So she could start learning the territory." She mews with a gentle purr, leaf green eyes gleaming.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:07 pm

FleckMist pads out from the warriors den, her white spotted black pelt blending in with the snow falling from the bitterly cold sky. "Can I come with you, GrouseWarmth?" Her amber eyes gleamed at the thought of patrolling.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:04 pm

"HowlingStar has yet to agree to this patrol So, perhaps it is best to wait for his approval before you arrange who is to attend." The queen meowed as she padded out of tthe Nursery, "You want to lead a patrol off the borders? How would that be showing new warriors our territories?" She grumbled. The large black-furred she-cat sat down beside HowlingStar, her eyes slightly narrowed to LightningGrowl. "HonestyNight does have a point, however," she said. "So, GrouseWarmth, keep the hostile comments to yourself." The ratty queen shook her head.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 pm

FlamingShadow bowed her head to Misery. "I believe we met before, at the borders," she said, eyeing the queen.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:47 pm

"Oh, yes," she meowed, examining the cat. She gave a swift nod, "I'm MiseryCloud."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"Good to meet you," she said with a swish of her tail. "Congratulations," she said, a loud purr suddenly coming from her as she nodded at her belly: 3

BitterShade pads in, a grumpy look across his face with flattened ears. He peered at the queen before sitting down, far from the other cat.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 pm

The thick furred, russet warrior padded into the camp swiftly. Confident amber orbs scanning the cats around himself, he paused briefly, wondering who to greet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 pm

The leader gave a warm nod to LightningGrowl, "Yes," he said, "You are welcome back home and you are welcome to be a warrior within our clan." The leader turned to MiseryCloud and gave her a supportive nuzzle, "Tired of being in that den, are you?" He said with a grin. His golden amber eyes drifted across to GrouseWarmth. "What?" (Sorry, I can't read what you wrote. It doesn't make sense xDD)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 pm

FlamingShadow bowed her head with slight respect, with a smirk-smile across her muzzlr. "Congratulations," she said lightly, flicking an ear coolly.

BitterShade let out a grunt of congratulations then bowed his head at Howly and Missy. "Hello," he grunted.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm

LightningGrowl gave MiseryCloud and HonestyNight a sly smirk then gazed to HowlingStar, "It seems your son is smarter than he looks. Yet, somewhat naive." He gave a loud cackle of laughter then briskly padded into the hunting grounds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:52 pm

MorningFlower gave an untrusting grunt towards Lightning, and was suddenly shocked that she was thankful of Cunning's presence, glad to have someone else who was wary of the loner, even if it was the tom. "Fox dung to that." She hissed under her breath to Lightning.

Last edited by Flare on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm

MiseryCloud's eyes widened at LightningGrowl's reply. How does he know that! She gave a light hiss under her breath.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:11 am

FlamingShadow peered anxiously at MiseryCloud. "You alright?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:23 am

HonestyNight frowned at LightningGrowl's reply then glanced to HowlingStar.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:27 am

"What do you mean? HowlingStar has no son!" IcicleBreath fluffed up her fur, becoming annoyed with LightningGrowl. Her pale icy blue eyes drifted across to HonestyNight and she slowly shook her head. "Can't be," she muttered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 am

The tom sent a small sneer Lightning's way, but steadfastly stayed by Morning's side, not caring or bothering to hide the distrust shining in his eyes for the other tom.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 am

She looked coolly at LightingGrowl as she padded over to sit with Morning and Cunning. "I do not trust him," she mutters.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 pm

GrouseWarmth moves to stand near CunningBreath and FlamingShadow, "Don't worry, you will discover why soon enough.." The she mews, a light smile gripping her muzzle. "HowlingStar.." The tawny/fawn feline mews as she moves nearer to the leader, "Since I was practically unharmed in the battle, is it okay if I lead a patrol along one of the borders? I could take FlamingShadow with me... So she could start learning the territory." She mews with a gentle purr, leaf green eyes gleaming.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Chestnutpool nodded a smile of greeting to Flamingshadow, a gentle purr rising in her throat. "Glad to have you with us." She bumped into the she-cat gently with a playful twitch of her tail.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:54 pm

A faint flicket of a smile spreads across her muzzle as she gently bumped ChestnutPool. "Thank you," she said, flicking an ear. "I'm happy that I made the choice of joininh SomvreClan. It was right."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 pm

So.. You guys just all ignored what Lightning said.. Wtf. Okay, whatever.

HowlingStar shifted uncomfortably at LightningGrowl's outburst. His golden eyes shifted to IcicleBreath and he quickly glanced away. He ignored GrouseWarmth's comment and trotted into his den.

HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 pm

She peered anxiously at the leader, with a frown, otherwise her face remained expressionless.

Flaming just joined teh clan....she didn't even meet ButterflyRain yet. So, I don't think she'll know about the LightingGrowl - HowlingStar thingy? If I'm correct, she assumed that HonestyNight IS HowlingStar's son since she just joined and everything so she doesn't exactly know everything. xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Awrycloud exited HowlingStar's den, and instead of hopping off to cause some of her usual mischief she retreated to the other side of camp, her gaze focused on the ground as she padded - obviously lost in thought. She needed to think for a while - Get over the shock of what herself and HonestyNight had just been told.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Lightning just blurted it out and Icy was like, "WUT, HE GOTS NURH SON. YOU CRAYCRAY" xDD

I'm just confused that there wasn't more "outbursts" is all.. o_O Just one haha. Weird.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:39 pm

O.O xDD Hey, I just noticed Icy's comment. xDD Sorryyy. I tend to skip comments and look at the last comment then quickly reply xDD

FlamingShadow shook her head and peered at AwryCloud. "Hello," she said lightly, bowing her head with respect.

BitterShade glanced at AwryCloud and continued minding his own buisness.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Awrycloud cast FlamingShadow a blank expression before she blinked in surprise moments later, as if only realising the she cat was speaking to her. "Oh- Hello." She greeted rather absentmindedly before flopping onto the ground and rolling to lie on her back in a rather ungraceful manner, her gaze moving to focus on the sky instead.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm

"What‘s wrong?" She said, tipping her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next