Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThrashingFang's Revenge

+2
Pigeon
Flare
6 posters

Go down

ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty ThrashingFang's Revenge

Post by Flare Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Alright, so FallenSnow is a she cat in ValiantClan. She has a dark and twisted past involving her evil, blood thirsty father. His name is ThrashingFang. Her father and her mother (more against her will) murdered the clan leader who held a grudge against Thrashing for stealing his true love and showing cases of disloyalty and brutality. Little FallenKit mistakenly saw the task as it went down and ran to tell the deputy, who in turn, banished her whole family. The deputy was so paranoid, he even banished FallenKit, thinking she would grow up like her father. Out in the woods ThrashingFang murdered Fallen's mother when she stepped out of line to protect FallenKit. Fallen and her two siblings ran from their father and for a while battled the wilderness as orphans. Soon, her brother's life was taken by a hawk and her sister had drowned in a stream, due to their inability to take care of themselves at that age. Fallen believed it was all of her fault, especially when her father showed up, telling her she was worthless and it was better for her to die. He tried to kill her but she escaped by falling into the stream, nearly drowning herself. She woke up on a beach and was taken in by a rogue, who a moon later, dumped her once more in the wilderness with instructions to VC, which the kit had no choice but to follow. But what has haunted Fallen for years are the words she remembers when she was swept down the tumbling water that day. She still remembers those chilling words “ I will find you Fallen. You will learn your lesson. I will get my revenge. You will die.”

ThrashingFang has lurked in the shadows since, his mind becoming a little more and more off-set, and his thirst for revenge dying to be quenched with every passing hour. He is now looking for his daughter, and will not give in till her blood is on his paws. And now, he has finally found the forest in which she lives, and very soon, he will find her clan. ..

I am looking for someone who would like to RP ThrashingFang. He will track her down to VC and will be killed off in a battle between him and FallenSnow, and in order to keep things secretive and dramalicious, the rest will be explained through PM :3  

For those who are interested in RPing Thrashing:

ThrashingFang is a longhaired, dark tabby cat with yellow eyes.  He is large and brawny with broad shoulders and a large skull. His personality is ruthless, malicious, vengeful, sly, impatient, sharp-tongued, ambitious, and hostile. ThrashingFang also, throughout his solitude and obsessive hunt for his daughter, has begun to let his mind take a slight dip into the deep, dark pool of insanity, so whoever Rps him can be slightly creative with that and maybe let it show every once in a while, to show that this cat should actually, most likely not be able to be trusted...  You also can add more to his personality if you would like to make it more interesting. Just use those others as a guidelines. :3

And remember Thrashing will be killed off eventually after the stages of the drama reach their climax.

So, who wants to play dah dark kitteh?... >:3

Last edited by Flare on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue6/6ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue95/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty Re: ThrashingFang's Revenge

Post by Pigeon Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Hhhmm.. Tempting. Smile But, I don't think I will take him. I'd imagine someone like Marth, Dynamic or Chipmunk will be super interested.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue2/5ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue97/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Kk, Pigeon :3

Since it's taking so long to get him taken, I will Rp him on my other account. I guess I will try to avoid an extreme amount of confrontation between him and his daughter... because.. well... I play his daughter too xD
I will try to make the other parts the main event I guess.
Watch out. ThrashingFangs a' comin'. >:3
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue6/6ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue95/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 am

LOLOLOL, FLAREY. xDDD Sweeett asss. You can RP with yourself, I'm sure it'll be fine. xD Maybe have a random clan-mate of Fally's be there all the time, snapping at Thrashy and stuff with Fally. xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue5/5ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue43/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

OOOO how 'bout Venny! Always there with a mega adittude! Anyways I could RP him but then i would have to kill someone... And out of those someone is Wishy or whitewing... I dont really RP Whitewing so i may kill her off ^^ anyways if you dont want to RP by yerself then fly me a PM or say it here.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue3/6ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue100/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Haha Cool, xD Anyone can snap at Thrashy. As long as it just isn't myself talking to myself all the time xD.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Nahh, Im already busy with three chars xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue81/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:02 am

Weelll, good luck! xDD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue2/5ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue85/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Well it would be fun! Maybe it could be a good way for them to become on their good sides! xD I cant wait!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue3/6ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
ThrashingFang's Revenge  Left_bar_bleue100/100ThrashingFang's Revenge  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down