Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Revenge

2 posters

Go down

Shadow's Revenge Empty Shadow's Revenge

Post by Flare Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Alright, so this is not a complete plot yet, but I am just trying to get the brainstorm juices flowing. xD Juices.

Anyway...
So you know how Shadow is a jerk? Well, here is his revenge and how his wickedness is going to whip up some dramas. O:

Again, since this is not complete I don't have the full thoughts on it all, but I have the basics.

~Shadow is angry at the clans and is full of ambition. He wants to gain power over the cats of the forest, (And maybe I will be able to fit the wolves into the roleplay as well...) but he has to start small. (His full backstory and plan is still being decided and I am adding more details.)

~I was thinking he could go meet cats in rogue territory and get some of them to join his "group" or "clan", to commit some kind of evilness that I haven't fully decided yet... x3 Of course these cats would have to have users willing to roleplay evil cats, or maybe regular "good" cats that don't know how bad the situation is, or warriors that have been mistreated or wanted to be a better warrior and such. He could also persuade warriors from clans in these situations to join him aswell.

~Shadow could possibly use his naieve or purly evil "group" to do several different acts of evil. These idea can be combined, deleted or changed, but here are the main three I was thinking of. Some go well paired together.
Remember, they are all ideas which means they could possibly not work or will be hard to coordinate... But just... Think juices. xD

My ideas for "Shadows random acts of evil"

1. Shadow could go into the clans and steal ( a reasonable/ ceratin amount of) apprentices and/or kits to train and "brainwash" into working for him.

2. Shadow will use his newfound group to try to spread out and try to conquer each of the clans very slowly and bring them into one giant clan that he calls something epicly evil xD (Like NightClan or RemorseClan or MorbidClan or DeathClan, yeah you get the idea...) He would probably start with one clan and then try to make them do what he says and help conquer the other clan. But once more, kinda blurry on the idea.

3. Shadow will use some kind of prey to attract the wolves so they can ravage the clans, but they end up turning on him? (This is the one that goes best with others.)

But in the end the clans team up (and maybe the wolves too) and defeat Shadow and his group, and maybe turn the group back "to the good side". Very Happy
Shadow will slink off into the the foliage or even appear to be dead.. O.O but he won't be....

This plot can take place after the whole "Rising of Lightning" thing or it can go sometime during it, depending on the convinience and difficulty level of having both plots at once. It might be easier to have it take place afterward, but it would be really cool to have both twisted together into some intresting plot if it was not to hard...

So, since this is not a full plot, it is not my complete post, thus I will be adding more, deleting here, revising there, editing some more here. :DI am open to suggestions, but remember, these are all pure ideas, so be kind. I need all of the brainstorming juices (Haha Juices xD) I can get.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue6/6Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue95/100Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Revenge Empty Re: Shadow's Revenge

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:05 pm

This is huggeee. Uh, it will need admin approval. But, do feel free to get suggestions and etc. I'll keep it in the back of my mind and see if there is anywhere we can put it, even if it doesn't run exactly like this or is only parts of this. Razz

I don't like the Lightning stuff or the whole "creating a clan" thing as there is already a clan without a leader and a new upcoming clan which already has most the details planned around it. xD Plus, we still have the whole forum drama to go.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue4/5Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Oh yeah, and we talked about most of this stuff in the chatbox xD, but I will restate my main points.

Thanks for thinking about it! :3 I agree with the "Lightning Stuff." I will delete that right now. Very Happy Also, this is a completely flexible idea, so it would be super easy to make it "small" as in just clan wide.

Or, Shadow could just collect a group of rogues..

We can reshape this idea into anything at all, I just thought it would be nice to involve Shadow in something evil, because... Well... He's evil xD

My goal is just to think about it over time and upgrade it and make it better as we wait for all of the other drama to eventually settle. :3

Thanks for at least considering it, I have been on other forums with admin that deny ideas instantly. D:
You are da' bomb! xD

Thankers Howly! Very Happy
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue6/6Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Shadow's Revenge Left_bar_bleue95/100Shadow's Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down