Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rise of Lightning! (coming soon)

+8
CunningBreath
Alphess Aiyana
Alpha Okami
Aurora
Lois
.Quiet.
Pigeon
HowlingStar
12 posters

Go down

The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty The rise of Lightning! (coming soon)

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 pm

THE RISE OF LIGHTNING

I'm going to be very careful what information I give away as I want for it to be kept "mysterious" and dramatic. But, it involves a few users. Aiyana knows the full story to help it keep on track of realism (despite me thinking I'm realistic anyway xDD). It involves myself and three other users. One user will be making a new account for the part and the other two's names will be left "blank" but, they are both she-cats. (And yesh, I have confirmation and permission from all three as.. Clearly, they know who they are. xDD)

What is going to happen is that.. Someone, someone who is kin to HowlingStar is going to return. This cat was presumed dead but somehow managed to fool everyone and remain alive for all these moons! This character is brutal, nasty and unkind and will bring terror to SombreClan, perhaps even TempestClan? :O (MWAHAHAHAHA. Patrol your borders well, kitties Razz)

But, this cat has a past. He lied, he betrayed, but.. To who? What did he do that was so terrible? Why is this cat known to be such a terrible cat? Why? What did he do? Who did he possibly hurt?

YESSSS. YESSS. YESSSS. Very Happy
The drama shall occur soon. BE PREPARED. THE FOREST IS GOING TO DIEEEE. Very Happy
This was MEANT to be after the big forum drama plot, but, it's taking it's time and mine won't interfere with it at all. So, it's sweet. Very Happy
And, no, sorry, but, no extra Rpers are needed for this drama plot. But.. If I need extras, I may randomly PM you without warning and ask you. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue4/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue90/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty Re: The rise of Lightning! (coming soon)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:02 am

Watch out guys. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty Re: The rise of Lightning! (coming soon)

Post by Pigeon Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:39 am

Exciting. Very Happy
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue2/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue97/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by .Quiet. Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:21 am

DUN DUN DUN...xDD
.Quiet.
Newborn
Newborn

Location : I live in..in...I forgot. So horribly sorry to inform you.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue1/1The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue98/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Damn Jas, you always leave me out xD Can't wait for the drama!
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue1/1The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue100/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

I happened to indirectly find out everyone involved in this drama... Wink At least, I think I do.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue4/7The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue89/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

SHH. I only told you because I felt it was right seeing as it involved TC, slightly. xD It's mostly about SC. xDD
And sorry. I actually randomly started it with the person who is Rping LightningStar and then.. Yeah. :3 We got others involved to fill in the gaps.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue4/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue90/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:03 pm

LOL xD Well, I guess we'll have to wait for the fun to start :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue4/7The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue89/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

MWAHAHAHAHA!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 am

Awesome!
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue2/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue98/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Very exciting. Very Happy
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am

This Lightning character makes Cunning sound like a fluffy kitten. xD
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue1/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue81/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:47 am

Can't wait! c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:44 am

LOL CUNNING. xD I know right?
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Definitely XD ^
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue1/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue81/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:16 am

He could be a fluffy kitten..Deep, deeep down. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue5/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue43/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:54 am

Not even deep, deeeep, deeeeeeeeeep down. xD The drama has barely even started.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he could be a fluffy kitten..deep down, if.. If he had a HUG. xD Howly, do the honors? And get his tail ripped off in the process?
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm

YESH Very Happy
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 am

DON'T EVEN TRY XD

I reckon, if someone loved Cunning and taught him how to love... he'd be alot nicer. :3
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:32 am

Someone taught Lightning to love, but, if anything, it made him more angry. xDDDD
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue100/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 am

OH MY JEEBUS XD
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 pm

If only Cunning was more approachable, he would be swarmed with she's. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 pm

LIGHTNING NEEDS TO FIND A BRIDE? O_O Hmphh, nah, might get too crazy. Evil kitties. xD

Poor Cunning. Cunning needs to be more 'approachable' or smexy. Rub some HowlingStar on him. O_O xDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm

okay. *makes cunning look like HowlingStar* OH SHOOT ummmmmmmmmmmm *tries to erase Howlingstars face by accident* AGHHHHH *washes cunning off to make him look more like....Cunning*
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue12/13The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue55/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 pm

O_O xDDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:40 am

I DON'T THINK THAT WILL WORK NO OFFENCE WOLFY
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:57 pm

^^ That'll just make it even worse. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Pfftt. Howly is smexy. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:40 am

I agree Aurora xDDD
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

xDD Howly is smexy. Like Lightning. They're kin. SO, clearly, if Howly is smexy, Lightning is too xDDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought this picture seemed somewhat relevant to Lighty. He's very much into battles. xD
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 pm

HOWEVER, Howl is not smexy, therefore neither is Lightning. Wink MATH PROOFS. xD

Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Howly iss verryy smexxyy. He has all the she-cats. A total of onneee. xD HAHA.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:46 am

That's so many. xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue5/5The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Left_bar_bleue43/100The rise of Lightning! (coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey, it IS when you consider that the most of us don't have a mate xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:30 am

Howly needs four more mates. xDDDD He can take that boulder, that tree..That leaf and maybe that stick. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Don't come crying when you're rejected by them xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:17 pm

xDDDD Poor howly
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 am

This sounds awesome x3. I'm smexier than all of u >=3 Stormie (Stormtrike) ish better than all of u too x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 pm

>:3
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down