Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawnpaw's ceremony!

4 posters

Go down

Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty Dawnpaw's ceremony!

Post by Nightmare Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Nightmarestar leaped onto the highrock, her eyes scanning the area closely. "Cats of ValiantClan," she started, putting emphasis on the Clan's name, "Please gather beneath the highrock." She waited for only a few moments, "Today we're here for the naming of a new warrior. Dawnpaw, please step forward. I, Nightmarestar, leader of ValiantClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She waited for the 'I do' from the apprentice.

Last edited by Nightmarereverie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue3/5Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue92/100Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty Re: Dawnpaw's ceremony!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:36 pm

*dawnpaw bounced excidetdley* i do!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:38 pm

With a small purr rumbling in her throat as she looked down at the apprentice, she smiled and continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Dawnpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Dawnriver. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of ValiantClan."
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue3/5Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue92/100Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"DawnRiver, DawnRiver!" She cheered, a warm smile across her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue6/6Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue81/100Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 pm

"DAWNRIVER DAWNRIVER!" The medicine cat cheered.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue7/7Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue100/100Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:53 pm

"YAAAY!! DAWNRIVER! DAWNRIVER!" She bounced up to the new warrior and accidentally stepped on her tail. She stepped back and offered a goofy grin.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue5/5Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Left_bar_bleue43/100Dawnpaw's ceremony!  Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm

"DAWNRIVER!" FireFeather cheered, as he smiled to the new warrior
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down