Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill)

5 posters

Go down

ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Name: ThundeSpike
Description of eye Color and pelt: A red point white cat with green eyes.
Clan: TempestClan
Mate:
Kits:
RP Sample:
Extras:

Last edited by Hornetfade on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty Re: ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill)

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Remember: Rillclan won't be accepting members for a long time.

This is just a reminder so if you already knew this, I'm sorry for repeating myself. x3
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty Re: ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill)

Post by Lois Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Cats won't know what a 'savannah is since there are not found in the UK. Only places like Africa have them so therefore the name is unrealistic.

Unless you spelt/phrased it wrong... There is no such thing as an 'amber point' cat... So you may need to edit your post to have it make sense.

Also, for your information, a new territory map has been created and if you look hard enough through the forum (borders) you shall find it. Jas worked very hard on it and I doubt will be making another one in the foreseeable future. Very Happy

^ Also, if that sounded lie I was having a go at you... I wasn't, I was just pointing things out Wink

- To what Fenris said, I must disagree too a point, RillClan will be accepting members straight after the gathering when it is first formed, which will be anytime in the next few weeks Wink
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue1/1ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Oh, mush have mixed it up with a red point? And I'll try and look for the map Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Asha wrote:

- To what Fenris said, I must disagree too a point, RillClan will be accepting members straight after the gathering when it is first formed, which will be anytime in the next few weeks Wink
'anytime in the next few weeks' is a little long in my opinion, though I assumed that you understood I what meant Asha xD and yes- the correct term is 'red point' or 'flame pointed short-hair' as for the map, it is very helpful and interesting to look at, and if you have not found it's location yet just click on the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm

A red point? You mean red point siamese or flame-point siamese/ragdoll? That is a pure-bred cat. These characters need to be purchased from the admin store. Smile

Please alter your appearance or purchase one from the admin store.

Your character can join RillClan after the Gathering since she's not apart of the drama. However, I can't be certain when this is. Could be a few days - a week, to multiple weeks. But, it won't be too long, I assure you. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue4/5ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue90/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 pm

I'll buy one from the Admin store.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm

ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue4/5ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue90/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Howling, your profile pic has a really Apofiss-y style to it. Is it drawn by him? Razz
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue4/7ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue89/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

No idea. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:27 pm

I just checked and yep- it is xD
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:17 pm

He has a super nice style in my opinion, although it's a really distinct one and gets quite repetitive. Nevertheless, super cute Razz
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue4/7ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue89/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't even know who Apofiss is. O_O I just googled "Black cat images" xDDD But THANKS. xD

EDIT; I googled him and coool!! HE DREW KHALESSI. GOT FOREVERZ. O___________O
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Look at chu, Game of Thrones fan xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 pm

GAME OF THRONES. YEAH. Jason knows what he's talking about. Wink
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue5/5ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Left_bar_bleue43/100ThunderSpike of TempestClan (Will leave to join Rill) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down