Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character: Rowenpelt

2 posters

Go down

Character: Rowenpelt Empty Character: Rowenpelt

Post by Talon Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Name: Rowenpelt
Description of character appearance: Rowenpelt is a young warrior of his clan. He is a very handsome calico colored maine coon tom. He is a little smaller then most maine coons making him the size of a normal warrior, plus the fact he is a new warrior making him still pretty small. He is a furry black with golden splotches over his pelt, histail has a golden tint at the top. Even for his young age he is known as one of the most fiercest warriors in the clan. Even though none respect him for his loner type of attitude. If you see him griping at a apprentice don't be surprised.
Mate: None. Rowenpelt has never loved any she-cat in his whole life. He is very young and wishing for the mate that he thinks shall never come.
Kits: None
Preferred clan: Valientclan
Preferred Rank: Warror
History: This handsome old tom was born from an accidental half clan mating. No one knows what his past holds. Only he knows. He has fought his whole life. When he was abandoned by his mother he lived alone for the first few moons of his life and he found valiant clan. Even though he was a rogue he has proven his fierce loyalty.
Rp style: (-The muscular broad shouldered calico maine coon pushes past the brambles protecting the entrance of the clan tunnel. A vole in his jaws. The warrior sniffs the air as the cool breeze goes through his long fur. He purrs lightly until he sees a queen with her kits as they pay, he thinks in his mind. ~Why do I watch?  I know my time will never come.~the words echo in his mind before he lays the plump vole int he fkp and he walks over beside he other warriors.-

"Loyalty is what matters." The secret code.

Last edited by Rowenpelt on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Character: Rowenpelt Left_bar_bleue6/6Character: Rowenpelt Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character: Rowenpelt Left_bar_bleue100/100Character: Rowenpelt Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Character: Rowenpelt Empty Re: Character: Rowenpelt

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 am

Character: Rowenpelt 2664407287 WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Character: Rowenpelt Left_bar_bleue4/5Character: Rowenpelt Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Character: Rowenpelt Left_bar_bleue90/100Character: Rowenpelt Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down