Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erm... Character(s)!

4 posters

Go down

Erm... Character(s)! Empty Erm... Character(s)!

Post by Mistpaw Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Name: Gailen
Age (in years/months, please): Almost 6 weeks; If that's too young he can be 9 months old.
Gender (Male / Female): Male
Description of character appearance: Light gray cap with a white underbelly/legs, and face. {Basically, this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wolf breed (A list of accepted wolf breeds can be found in the ultimate wolf guide, the link will be below): Gray Wolf
Mate, if any: Nope.
Pup(s), if any: Nope.
Do you wish to join Washaki Pack, or be a lone wolf? Washaki pack!
Preferred rank if joining Washaki: Pup.
History of character (Optional)
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b]
Gailen sniffed around in the undergrowth. "Come on... I know you're there... Somewhere..." He said softly, intently scratching at the ground, sneezing when some dust caught his nostrils. "Aye! Come on!" He cried, shaking his small, baby-fatty body before chasing after his prey. He could see it- It was just a rabbit's leap away! When it finally stopped, he hunched in the grass, being sure it couldn't see him. Just a little longer... WHUMP! His paws landed squarely on the ladybug he'd been chasing. "Ah- HAH! Gotcha!" He laughed, wagging his tail proudly at himself.

Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: Loyalty is what matters, of course.
Extra(s): //panics// um, no, not that I can think of.
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? Warrior Cats: Untold Tales got me here, if that counts ouo

~~~~ If I'm allowed to have another character, here's their form. However, if I'm too new/new members aren't allowed to have more than 1 character, please redirect me to where it said that; Also, please disregard the following form, since I want the wolf to be my main character. I have a habit of missing lines (I read the rules over and over to avoid that). All I saw about characters is that we could have up to 5 and no more... Correct me if I'm wrong though!~~~~~~

Name: Swiftpaw
Age (in moons, please): Twelve moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: Calico she-cat with wide greenish-grey eyes and a long, winding, ringed tail. She has long legs.
Mate, if any: Too young.
Kit(s), if any: Too young!
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: TempestClan
Preferred rank: Apprentice; If unavailable I can make her into a Warrior.
History of character (Optional)
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] {Not sure if the above does it, but I'll do this one anyways.}

Swiftpaw gazed down at the miles and miles of rock beneath her paws. "This... This is what the Gorge is?" She asked softly, bristling slightly. She'd expected more of a steep-sided stream, not a massive clawmark in the earth! Squeaking with fear as she imagined falling, she scrambled away from the gorge, whimpering softly. "Oh, nope! Nope nope nope!" She wailed as she sprinted a short distance away. "Nope!"

Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue1/1Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue100/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I need friends...

Back to top Go down

Erm... Character(s)! Empty Re: Erm... Character(s)!

Post by HowlingStar Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am

Noopee, that's fine. New users can create extra characters whenever they please. Smile

That's perfect. Good forms! However, I do have one question/query, but, I feel it should be discussed between you and Flare (The user who RPs WhisperingStar of TempestClan) regarding Swiftpaw's rank. It says 12 moons, but, around 12 moons is the general time for being made a warrior. So, you may wish to contact Flare (I'll inform her about this, too) and discuss whether Swift has received actual training or if you just want her to be an apprentice for a week or have some training or what. It's something that will need to be discussed with her. BUT. Aside from that, it's great! Good stuff and welcome to the forum!

Both characters are...
Erm... Character(s)! 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue4/5Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue90/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks for the approval!

Mind giving me a link to where I can message them? |3 Still figuring out my way about the forums...
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue1/1Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue100/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi welcome to GBMP! It's easer to PM her that way its not public, otherwise hope to RP with ya! ;D
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue3/6Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 am

Message them? Sorry, not too sure what you're meaning. Do you mean roleplay? There's a small section in the guide which will basically show you how to roleplay and also provide you with roleplay samples and explain how the roleplay on here works. If that's what you were meaning. If not, feel feel to contact me and I'll try help you out. :3

The link to the guide is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope that helps! If not, just message me. There should be an option on the side of my comment (left side, under my profile picture and character stats)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Red rectangle)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue5/5Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue43/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:48 pm

I meant PM... ;D; Sorry, I always use "PM" and "Messaging" as the same thing >3>...
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:04 am

Ah, I see. Well, an easy way to do that is to go to "Members List" scroll down and find the user you want, then select PM which should be on the right. Smile

But, here's the link. So, just type your message in and PM Flarey;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue5/5Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue43/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks so much! >w< I would've done it myself, but I couldn't find any of Flame's posts (that's usually how I find their profiles .-.).
Mistpaw
Mistpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:58 pm

A quick way, as Mis said, is just to select "Members" - You'll find all the members of GBMP. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue4/5Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Erm... Character(s)! Left_bar_bleue90/100Erm... Character(s)! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down