Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:14 am

She dipped her head. "Yes...I heard much about you." She replies, her eyes filled with warmth too. She gestures slightly. "This two are ValiantCla, warriors - RavenWind and VenomHeart."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:17 am

PebbleStorm and IciclePaw padded in, having followed closely behind the deputy. IciclePaw timidly flattened at ear, gazing around the unfamiliar camp.

PebbleStorm, the medicine cat, brushed against PigeonFeather, her eyes on ChipmunkFire. "Hi there," she said, softly. "We have one wounded cat who came with us, he is a guest within our clan," she explained, wishing to inform the deputy. "He can tend to be a bit.. Hostile. But, I will ensure he holds his tongue. He does not need anymore herbs, merely rest."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:03 am

"Oooh... I got an idea where to play!" Sagekit said as he started trotted to the kit den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

ReflectionPaw looked after Sagekit, wishing she could follow, but she had to wait for her mentor first. "I wonder if the Clan actually know I'm deaf..." The grey and orange apprentice whispered to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Now, this is where it gets weird. xD

RavenWind examined the SombreClan cats, smiling. "Hello," he meowed a greeting.

HowlingStar, the large silver-tabby padded in. He nuzzled PigeonFeather and PebbleStorm in content. "It is good that we are together," he said, turning to ChipmunkFire. "Thank you once again."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

ChipmunkFire gazed at her apprentice, calling, "ReflectonPaw!" Then turned her attention to HowlingStar, PigeonFeather,and PebbleStorm. "Your guest can stay in our medicine cat den," she meows with a dip of her head, A vague smile flickers across her,muzzle. "You two can also sleep there. Of course. Clans help each other when it is serioua times." She meowed, and continues," TempestClan also asked for our help. I accepted. But, there is something worrying me. Perhaps we should hunt at at least,one more clan territory - Either SombreClan or TempestCpan. Or, we may not have the prey to aupport three clans..." she dipped her head,and revealed a warm smile. "Your warriors can sleep with ours." She states

Where does the leaders aleep? Warrior den? xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 pm

(NOO! LET'S INVADE NIGHTMARE'S NEST!! xD Jk, Howly will bunk in with the warriors xDD I think the wolves are coming to SC (since they have an actual border with SC))

HowlingStar's attention was captured by the apprentice, he gazed at her with interest. He quickly turned back to ChipmunkFire and genuinely seemed surprised. "TempestClan was having this issue as well?" His jaws parted in shock.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Actually that would be super funs! Lets,invade her den. O.O xD

She nodded. "Yes. They came and asked for our help , too. How can i refuse?" She met his gaze steadilly and a light smile danced across her muzzle. "Your kits and queens can come to the nursery," she said and she meowed quietly, making sure no warriors hear, "This loss of water will get worse. I suggest we all talk about it after CopperStar and his clan arrives."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 am

HowlingStar nodded in agreement. "I will go and check on the rest of my warriors - ensure they have all traveled over safely." He bowed his head to her then bounded away(somewhere..xD)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 am

"Of course," she calls after him, and meows softly to RavenWind and VenomHeart, "LYou two ahpuld get aome rest." She blinked warmly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:34 am

ReflectionPaw bounds over after a few seconds of trying to record her mentors words. She stopped dead at the paws of HowlingStar. "Sorry!" ReflectionPaw mewed to the best of her ability, then she scrambled over to ChipmunkFire. "Yes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 pm

She smiled at her apprentices, her eyes glowing with warmth. "Why don't we start training?" She suggests. "I'll meet you at the Training Moor." She flicked her tail lightly at her nose before bounding away.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:15 pm

ReflectionPaw nods excitedly and bounds across the clearing. But not before she cast a quick glance over her shoulder at HowlingStar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 am

GrouseWarmth trots into the camp, glancing behind her too see who was following.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm

The black and white med-cat padded into camp. Leafheart looked around.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Stormstrike raced out of the hunting grounds and to the entrance. She sped into the clearing and to the kit den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 am

MorningFlower padded in cautiously, looking around as if something were to fly out of the air and attack.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 pm

(Oh no! WARNING: Stormstrike's after the kits! And, is TC here yet? I need to know if I have to use Leafy or Sandcloud to follow her. I'll use Leafy for now, but if TC here I'll use both)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Stormstrike came racing across the clearing as she made her way to the hunting grounds to escape ValiantClan territory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:31 pm

(I think both clans are here)
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Copperstar strode into the camp, head held high, taking no notice of the change of surroundings.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:17 pm

(LOL COPPEREH xD)
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

"Well, you could at least act as if you dont know this place! Ungrateful leader." ReflectionPaw mewed toward the TempestClan leader, not caring for the reply.

HAHA OWNED BY AN APPRENTICE!!! xD! HAHHAHA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Sandcloud followed her Clan into the camp. (this should be interesting, two my charries r in ValiantClan area, and I also have a wolf...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 pm

MarigoldFlame bounds in, her green eyes brightening as she saw Grouse. "Hey!" She said, padding over.

ChipmunkFire flicked her tail at her apprentice. "Be respectful," She said. "Don't be rude." She dipped her head slightly at CopperStar. "I apologize for my apprentice's words," She meows lightly and twitched her whiskers. She padded up to CopperStar and meowed quietly so no one would hear, "I suggest we meet in the medicine cat den to talk about the water issue, and I suggest you also bring your medicine cat. Perhaps StarClan told them smoething." Her eyes flickered slightly as she continues quietly, "I will go tell HowlingStar, too. If you'd like, you could bring a senior warrior or two - they could also offer advice and we can see what they think too." She tipped her head. "Is that alright with you?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Stormstrike sped by and to the warriors den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm

A sleek and fluffy she-cat galloped into the camp. "I helped lead TempestClan in!" She squealed like a kit and plopped herself down in the middle of the camp, her eyes gleaming. "Where is ChipmunkFire?" She got to her paws and began to search for the deputy; her only current friend. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 am

I love Creeky. She makes this so excitinggg. xDD

She paused, lifting her head as she heard CreekStorm's meow. She beckoned her slightly with her tail, and meowed with a light yet warm smile, "Help make sure everything goes smoothly, okay? Ask RavenWind for help if you'd like."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:10 am

A spiky brown tabby padded in, glancing around curiously.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:23 am

ChipmunkFire glances over, a warm smile,splitting across her muzzle as she meows, "Hey! I'm ChipmunkFire, deputy of ValiantClan." Her eyes sparkle as she dipped her head in grerting.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 am

CreekStorm's eyes brightened at the sound of the idea. "Sur-," she was cut off as she eyed the new tom. "HIYAH!" She bounded over to him, accidentally stepping on his paw. "Ugh! Sorry," she stepped back from SnakeHiss. "I'm CreekStorm! Welcome to the clan!" She gently prodded ChipmunkFire, "This is my friend." O.O xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 am

ShadeFeather entered the Camp, padding over to CopperStar's side. She swiped a paw gently at his muzzle, smirking slightly.

Ohmygosh. All the clans in here. xD
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 pm

I know right? xD

Silverlight came in behind Shadefeather. She eyed opperstar and Shadefeather closely. Where they in love? She shook her head, pushing those off topic thoughts away. She was in ValiantClan camp now. She lifted her head and managed to smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:04 pm

The young tabby tom slowly padded into the camp, vibrant green gaze casting furtive glances around before settling on his large paws. Determination to not trip over his disproportionate paws and mumble as he usually did in times of an anxiety filled the warrior, his gaze narrowing as he steadily entered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:05 pm

RavenWind greeted the cats with a warm bow of his head.

HowlingStar emerged from the trees, having already settled some of his warriors. "Greetings," he said to CopperStar, a slight grin across his muzzle. The leader sighted ShadeFeather, eying her, he adverted his yellow eyes and began to search for ChipmunkFire. "I suppose we ought to discuss the water arrangements."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:43 pm

She padded up to RavenWind, tilting her head slightly so she could murmur in his ear, "If possible, I wish you give CreekStorm a paw on making sure things going smoothly." She meowed softly. "And keep an eye on them. I know it's emergency times, but, it's safer to keep an eye around. You could ask VenomHeart to help you." She gently nudged the warrior, a light smiel flickering on her muzzle. She laughs lightly, dipping her head at SnakeHiss. "Your paw is okay, correct? She certainly...brighten things up." She said with a gentle smirk, prodding the warrior lightly. She waved her tail at the chaos. "I'm afriad the water supply is affected greatly - so for one moon, I had let the other clans come here until we find the new water source." She meowed, twitching her whiskers. She tipped her head. "Anyways - Welcome to the clan. How are you liking it, so far?" A smile of delight was on her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:03 pm

CreekStorm lay on the ground in the middle of the camp, gazing around absentmindedly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Mumble glanced carefully toward the warrior den, one ear flattening nervously. His tail swayed as he stumbled to the edge of camp clumsily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Sandcloud glanced around the camp, shifting on her paws.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Mumble's gaze flickered upward toward SandCloud, his head nodding in her direction nervously. "Hello..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 pm

BurnPaw padded into camp I wonder if i'll meet other apprentices here! he thought before going to look at the apprentice den, When he was done there he went to the Nursery to watch the kits play

(Get his whereabouts Check the apprentice den and the nursery!)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:15 pm

CreekStorm eyed the new wolf, Mumble. "Hi!" She exclaimed as she scrambled to her paws and rushed over. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Mumble cast a nervous glance upward at his new clanmate, hurriedly meowing in a hushed tone. "Greetings, I'm MumbleStride..." His meow trailed off shyly at the end of his sentence, the tabby's vibrant green optics veiled and anxious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:29 pm

(cough cough WOLF!?!?!??!?!?!?!)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 am

MorningFlower darted in, looking quite uncomfortable. She sat reluctantly down on the side of the camp and looked around.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 am

BurnPaw walked back from his visits "Hi! My name is BurnPaw." he meowed cheerfuly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:18 am

Jas, in the RavenWind part, I meant keeping an eye on thebother clabs btw.

"HowlingStar," she greeted, "I suggested we meet in the medicine den, along with our medicine cats and a senior warrior or two."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 am

ReflectionPaw watched the commotion in her camp with interest, examining the Leaders. She spotted MumbleStride and padded up to him. He doesn't know in deaf does he?... "Hello! My name is ReflectionPaw, nice to meet you!" The apprentice mewed to the bet of her ability.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm

The deputy of SombreClan padded up alongside HowlingStar and ChipmunkFire. She dipped her head slightly to ChipmunkFire out of respect. "I will find PebbleStorm," meowed the pale brown deputy, "And will we have a senior warrior accompany us?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Grouse pads up to PigeonFeather, her orbs bright, eager to help. "I can go get PebbleStorm if you want..."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next