Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by Gumdrop Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 pm

GUYS~ Waspy is dead, It's just VenomHeart now. Smile

VenomHeart, the queen padded in. Her hard yellow eyes scanned the camp.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood:: Sniffing flowers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Her paws skitted across the land as she ran after an leaf blowing in a gental breeze. Green eyes bright with excitment the kitten meowed with laughter as she pounced ontop of the leaf. When the leaf rested there she pawed at the leaf and began to bite it, imagining the leaf as a mouse or bird. Seeing an older she-cat Silentkit got to her paws and padded toward the bristling grey and orange cat who was 3 times her size.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 pm

"Nice catch!" RavenWind meowed, emitting a loud chuckle as he briskly wandered out of the warriors den. He greeted SilentKit with a gentle lick on the forehead then brushed his pelt against VenomHeart's. "Hello," he greeted his mate.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

"Hey Silentkit, nice leap!" Reflectionkit commented, still something on her mind. "How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

A purr rumbled with'in her small body when she was complimented by her father then the older kit. She looked as if she should be an apprentice by now. "Thanks!" Silentkit beamed then turned toward the other she-kit. "I'm great how are you?" She asked in a bright tone to reflectionkit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Sagekit sniffed for his sister's smell and finally found her. He sneaked behind her and tackled her playfully and batted her nose with his paw. He leaped off and mewled a hello. "Hi, Silentkit!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 pm

RavenWind watched the kits in contentment, purring deeply. "Why don't we play a game??" He suggested as he swiped a paw out at SageKit's head.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 am

A small black and white she-cat pads into camp. The young cat was rather shy to others, for she was rather new.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:18 am

She glanced across to her mate, briefly touching her pelt to his. VenomHeart observed the kits, frowning in annoyance. "Stupid kits," she muttered. "I'm going for a walk to stretch my paws." She rose to her paws and padded out of the camp, despite the fact she was bound to the camp and nursery.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:41 am

"Oooh... game!" Sagekit mewled curiously. "I wanna play WARRIOR!" He jumped on Ravenwind's back and started batting his paws at his sides. "Am I a tough warrior?" Sagekit hissed at his father playfully. "Tell me or I paw your head off!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:38 pm

A small, darkly colored she cat pads in, her head down. She sticks to the darker areas where she somewhat blends in.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:42 pm

"H-hello." Leafheart meows quietly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 pm

After a minute, the black and white she-cat ducks her head and pads into camp
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:08 pm

( Your not allowed to double post you know... edit your last one next time... It's Howly's rule.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:25 pm

(actually, i didn't know that, sorry)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

(It's O.K. and howly will forgive you since your new here.) "I said tell me I'm tough! In fact, tougher than you!" Sagekit roared at his father, trying to sound tough as he batted his paws at RavenWind's paws, sides, and forehead. I'm beating him! I'm beating him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm

The small black and white medicine cat pads into camp, herbs clutched between her jaw. Leafheart heads for the medicine den to set down her load.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:17 am

(Ya, just be careful. :3 Only one post. If you're waiting for a reply or need to post again, just ask someone - anyone, to post and they will. :3 This is just to encourage everyone and prevent spam.)

RavenWind smirked, his eyes gleaming with joy. The large warrior play-bowed, growling playfully. "Oh, take me down, mighty warrior! Then we will see who is the stronger warrior!" He yowled, loudly. He took his attention off the kit for a moment and shot a warm smile to the medicine cat - LeafHeart.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 am

Reflection kit looked at RavenWind for a moment, then joined in with the warriors' battering. She pounced on his tail, worrying it, and then leaped on his back. "Ha!" Reflectionkit clung on like a burr, grey and orange fur ruffled up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 am

Sagekit roared and leaped on his fathers back to join Reflectionkit. "We're warriors!" he meowed. Sagekit started batting Ravenwind's forehead as he climbed up to reach it. "We are beating him! We are the toughest warriors in StarClan history!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 am

"Yeah! We're awesome!" Reflectionkit replied, trying to swat RavenWind's hind legs from under him, but failing and ended up backwards on his back. Scrambling upright, amber eyes glowing, she climbed up to Sagekit's side, then leaned over and looked into RavenWind's eyes. "We see eye to eye!" Reflectionkit straightened, cracking up at her joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:55 am

Sagekit sat down at the edge of RavenWind's body and snickered. He rolled off from being on the edge and snickered again. Sagekit climbed up his leg, back on his back and pawed his cheek. "Pow!" He squeaked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

RavenWind laughed uncontrollably and flopped down onto his back, his paws gently swiping at the two kits. "Oh no!" He yowled, "I'm being defeated!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

"Go, kits! Scratch his ears off!" An amused, playful meow splits into the air, a light brown she cat with large white patches bounds in, grinning.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:05 pm

RavenWind shot a cheeky smirk to the she-cat.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm

"I'm ChipmunkFire, you?" She grins, continues, "Need some help?" She tiltes her hed.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:35 pm

"RavenWind," he replied. "It's nice to meeyt you, ChipmunkFire! Nice name." The shaggy black and white tom gently nudged the kits with his paws. "Okay, okay," he chuckled, "You two are the fiercest warriors in the forest! You two win." He smiled contently and got to his paws.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 pm

"Great name, too!" She tilts her head. "Have you been in ValiantClan for a long tme?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Silentkit shriked with laughter when her brother tackled her. "Hi Sagekit." Looking up at her father who had mentoned a game she grew excited. However her paws did not move to join into the game when she saw her brother and reflectionkit tackle her father. Turning her attention toward the she-cat ChipmunkFire. Sneaking around her father she tackled her brother before jumping away and tackling ReflectionKit. She jumped away brizzling with excitment, "I'm an intruder!" The kit squeaked, "I have come to take all your fresh-kill!" Silentkit played her role as she wagged her tail in fake annoyance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm

"No!!! That's the second intruder! And this one wants our fresh-kill! If I beat a warrior I can beat another one!" Sagekit roared and leaped at his sister and softly bit into her scruff playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Leafheart padded into camp, goldenrod in her teeth. The black and white med-cat headed for the medicine den.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Reflectionkit tumbled over at the tackle, then let out a good natured growl as she spun around. Looking at RavenWind and ChipmunkFire, she leaped up and joined in with the game. "That's out fresh-kill!" Mewling with joy at her new friends, Reflectionkit hurled herself at Silentkit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

"Y-yeah!" Sagekit meowed glancing to Reflectionkit. "Let's get the intruder!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

RavenWind continously chucked; watching the kits gleefully. "Kits," he said with a smile, "They're so curious and fun to watch." He glanced across to ChipmunkFire. "Relatively long. I joined with my mate and the kits."

(Not to sure on the story for it....? xD Were they rogues or...? xD Clan-born?)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:40 am

"Arent they? I love them. Theyre so fun to be around." She reveals warm smile. "Really? Are these your kits? I bet they will be amazing warriors." A small purr splits quietly into the camp. "I would love to meet ypur mate sometime. I bet she is a lovely she cat." She smiles, flicking her tail.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 am

HAHA. What great timing. xD

The queen entered, narrowing her eyes at the kits. Filthy things, she thought. VenomHeart padded over to RavenWind and sat beside him, her blazing orange fur slightly brushing against his. "What are these things doing out here? Shouldn't they be in their den? Not disrupting everyone else?" She frowned, displeased. She slowly tilt her head towards ChipmunkFire, her golden eyes on the unfamiliar she-cat.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Reflectionkit narrowed her eyes, wondeing what the warrior were saying. This was the only flaw of her life right now. Shaking her head rapidly, she watched Sagekit and Silentkit battle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Sagekit leaped at his sister and paws her forehead. "Intruder!!!" He screeched playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:56 pm

RavenWind shook his head goodnaturedly and licked his mate's cheek. "This is ChipmunkFire," he meowed to VenomHeart. RavenWind's bright luminous eyes glued on ReflectionKit. He gently nudged her towards SilentKit and SageKit, a compassionate smile on his expression. "SageKit, do include ReflectionKit, too." He meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Sagekit looked at his father and nodded. "I need a back up warrior!" He yowled and glanced at Reflectionkit. "Reflectionstar! Help me!!!" He squeaked as he leaped back on top of Silentkit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

"I don't think anyone minds," The she purred. "You have wonderful kits. They're fun to have around. They make our life more interesting." Her deep blue eyes sparkles as she dipped her head at the queen. "Hello!" She meowed, a warm smile sprawled across her muzzle. "You must be VenomHeart - RavenWind's mate." She twitched her whiskers. She continues, "You probably know already from RavenWind. I'm ChipmunkFire."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 am

RavenWind grinned at ChipmunkFire's courtesy, his eyes shining brightly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:22 am

She smiles and playfully bumps into RavenWind. "You seem like a good father," she said, revealing a warm smile.,she continues, more softly, her eyes darkening, "I want to mention that...SombreClan and TempestClan has asked for our help because of the water supply. I said yes in the end and gave them,one moon, and we will see after that." Her eyes clouding, sge blinked at the two warriors. "I thought I could get some advice. What do you think? I dont even think we have enough water for our own clan, but StarClan wouldnt want the other clans die, or suffer." She paused, taking in a breath. "NightmareStar wouldve known what to do." She flicked her tail, looking slightly worried.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 am

"Wonderful kits?" She laughed dryly, her eyes darkened. "Sure," she muttered and glanced away. The ginger she-cat suddenly tilt her head towards ChipmunkFire, her golden eyes burning like balls of sunlight. "Our stream is large, I do not think ValiantClan will be at a loss.." She said slowly, "Unless the Stream freezes over which is likely as it is getting colder." She glanced up at her mate, her eyes softened. "Moss may be able to provide us with some form of water?" She flicked an ear to ChipmunkFire.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 am

"Kits are also what makes the clan remain strong. Thwy tuen o apprentices. Youll have them off your paws in no time." She ndged her with a grin. She frowned, deep in thought, before,nodding slowly. "You have a point there."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 pm

RavenWind licked VenomHeart's ear and nodded. "That is a good thought. Moss is often moist," he gazed at his mate, lovingly then back to ChipmunkFire. "You will make good choices. We are here for you, we have your support."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

"Come on Reflectionstar! Let's defeat this intruder!" Sagekit roared. "Back up!!!!" he yowled as he stepped off of Silentkit and then leaped back on his sister. He pawed her forehead playfully and constantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

(WHEN SHOULD HOWLYBUTT MARCH IN? O_O xD)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Nows? XD

ChipmunkFire nodded slowly and,nudged the two. "Thank you," she said, nuzzling them.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:17 am

The pale brown deputy of SombreClan padded in, her eyes scanning the surroundings. "Thank you for your hospitality," she said to ChipmunkFire, her eyes warm. "I'm PigeonFeather, SombreClan's deputy."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next