Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waya's Cave

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waya's Cave Empty Waya's Cave

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 am

Waya let out a sigh of relief when she finally found a good cave. She slowly pads in and checks everything over before a small smile appeared, though it went as quickly as it came. I miss him...he was the only one that I could trust and believed in me. I wish he was here. She thought, miserable, though it was obvious she wouldn't show it. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue6/6Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue81/100Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Waya's Cave Empty Re: Waya's Cave

Post by Fenris Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 am

The male wolf broke through into the clearing, raising his scarred snort up in the air; Fenris takes in his surroundings. Trying to learn the different parts of the large meadow, without stepping onto someone's territory. A she wolf scent... great. I should leave before she notices, wait.. He sniffs the air again, recognizing the scent.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue0/0Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Waya's head popped out, her green eyes narrowed. "You again," She smirked briefly and barked out, "How come you're not with that she? You two seem so close." A sharp pang of envy hit her suddenly, though it disappered quickly. She missed having friends. Her green eyes was fixed on his, waiting for an answer.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 am

"Hardly, I don't know her." Fenris barked dismissively a scowl stretched across his features, at the thought. Friends? With her? He didn't need any friends. Though, as much as he didn't want to admit it, this She's reaction somewhat surprised him. She's not going to accuse me of trespassing? Not interested in explaining anymore, Fenris gaze met Waya's; narrowing into a darkened glare.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:00 am

She paused and sniffed him carefully, hesitating, realizing there there was no scent of threat on him. She met his gaze for a long moment, before barking out, "Whatever you say." She paused. "If you want, you can come into my cave for a bit. IF you want. You don't really have to. I was just offering. But I figured, yout know," She nods at the dark grey sky with black clouds, "It's kind of dark and looks like it's about to rain right now. There might be lighting or thunder" She barked, giving a careful; wary look.

ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 pm

He blinks at her with a look of incredulity, "Really?" Fenris barks, scanning her gaze for any signs of threat or sarcasm. His tail wags for a spilt second upon finding none of the above, but stops immediately after. "No, rain doesn't bother me." He glances up at the sky, his disbelief masked by indifference "It is your den after-all - I shouldn't intrude."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 pm

She tilts her head on one side. "Really." She barked. "You really can come in. You have my permission if you want to. And come on," She hesitates and steps foward and nudged him lightly. "Sure, little rain doesn't really bother any wolves- but big rain sure does." She barked, her tail wagging slightly. She glanced at the sky. "It's not like I'll attack you while you're in the cave or anything. I also have a bit of small prey I managed to caught earlier. But I'm not hungry now. If you're hungry, you could take a few." She blinked. She didn't feel exactly as wary around him anymore, though there was still a hint. Light rain starts dropping from the sky. She met his gaze. "You sure you don't want to come in?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:37 am

He stares at her blankly, "Why are you being so kind?" He barks in puzzlement. Not quite used to being offered so much by someone he just met, let alone when he was so close to their den. "All I've ever done was growl at you..." Looking at the sky, he lets out a small solace huff. Rather enjoying the sound of the soft rain. He then glances down at his paws. Finding it difficult to met her gaze, much to his confusion. "But if you insist."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 pm

She laughed softly. "I won't turn down anyone that's about to go home in terrible weather or anyone who needs help. I refuse to refuse to help others. Not that I'm saying you need help," She adds quickly, not wanting to offense him. "I'm just saying I'm not really a fan of going back to my den in terrible weather. So, I was offering you to come in my den for a while." She blinked. "Just because you growled at me doesn't mean I have to be rude to you." She responds, her dark green eyes flickering. She nudged him, lightly. "If you're so puzzled, I could explain this all again when we get into the cave..." She offers, and thunder started to boom, along with lighting. She nudged him lightly. "My den's this way." She nods at the front-right and slowly starts to pad into her den, pausing at the entrance as she waited for him. She didn't seem as wary anymore around him, now she's more used to him.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 am

He shakes out his pelt briskly, starting to feel the cold rain drops seep through his fur. "Alright..." He barks, beginning to pad towards the den at a slow pace. But just then, the thunder erupted close by, making him jump and yelp at the sound. Forcing himself to almost trot over, "Just, uh, pretend you didn't hear that." He scampered up to met her at the entrance, his pelt hot with embarrassment.  He never really did like thunder storms, but their was no way he was going to tell this She that. "Shall we go in?" He prompted, feeling anxious. He was prepared to start traveling back to his den, but since she offered, he wasn't going to refuse.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:01 pm

A small amused smile starts before it vanished quickly; and Waya nods briskly. She nudged him lightly. "Yes, we should go in," She replied. She pads in her den, her tail wagging for a moment before it stopped. She reached the more inside of the den and barked to him, "Hey-"She broke off, realizing she did not know his name. "Uh, hey, you - sorry, I don't know your name - " She adds awkwardly. "Here, you can stay here for a while. It's really unlikely for rain to come to this part, unless the wind is blowing really strong. She then nosed two rabbits and quickly flinged him one. "Take it if you want." She barked loudly. "I'm taking the other, later." She blinked. The rabbits were still slightly warm, she hunted it a bit before Fenris came.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm

"Fenris," He barks, trailing behind her. Rather happy that she decided to not bring up his little 'outburst' from before. He looks around the den. "You never told me yours either... from what I remember." He points out, not showing much interest in the prey passed towards him. Fenris felt reluctant about eating something that he had not hunted, but the storm did not seem to be letting up anytime soon. Eventually he gives in and starts to sniff the rabbit eagerly. "Not hungry?" He finally asks, looking up at her with his typical nonchalant expression.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am

She met his gaze for a long time then glanced away. "It's Waya," She told him, blinking. "My name is Waya." Her tail wagged briefly. "Fenris is a nice name," She told him, a tiny, light smile appearing though it quickly disappeared too. She slowly padded up to him and gently nudged him before quickly stopping, in case he didn't like it. "You should eat the rabbit. I don't mind if you eat it," She barked with a shrug. "I could catch more after the storm, and plus, I have my own rabbit." She hesitates. "I'm kind of hungry," She admits, then starts to lower her head and took a bite of the rabbit, chewing carefully but quickly. She lies down next to him, though kept a fair distance, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable or anything. She pauses and turns herhead, looking at him. "So, how do you like my den?" She asks, blinking. "I'll assume you like your own better, though." She adds with a soft laugh.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 am

He leans over and gives her a gentle nudge in return, smirking at her. "There, now we should be even." He glances at her through the corner of his eye for a few moments, before looking back down indifferently and taking a bite of his prey. Slowly chewing on it, in an attempt to savor the taste. He surprised even himself, when he paused and turned his head to look at her. "Hm, naturally," He told her, letting out on of his first laughs in moons. "But yours is pretty cozy, for being so large." He reassures her, but blinks a little in confusion. Did I just...? He thought with slight disbelief. Shaking the thought away, he continues eating the rabbit. Suddenly feeling somewhat self-conscious, and warm. He really hasn't spent this much time with another wolf for as long as he could remember, let alone a she-wolf. He blinks. Maybe not all she-wolves are that bad.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:14 am

She smirked. "Awfully cozy for a big den, right?" She laughs. She blinked and took another bite if the rabbit. "Isn't it delicious?" She barks with a small smile. "I wish I have something bigger though," she huffed though she was smiling. She gently leans over and nosed him playfully, smirking cockingly, and her eyes were shining brightly. Lighting cracked and she let out a small whine, and ducked her head, embarrassed. "I hate lighting," She admits with a light shudder. She blinked and pawed herself, realizing she just became so....chatty with this male. She glanced at him for a short moment before looking away, and started to eat her rabbit again.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:25 pm

He grins mischievously. "Afraid of lighting? You?" He barks in mocking disbelief. Giving her a playful nudge in return. "I never would have guessed!" He laughs, nosing his half-eaten rabbit over to her. "Here, you can eat the rest of it if you'd like - I'm not that hungry." he adds with a small smile, looking back at his paws. He blinked, just why was he acting like this? Fenris silently cursed at himself for trying to be nice to this... female. At this point, he would have refused everything that someone else would offer, but.... Waya seemed different. He looks up at her for a moment, his jaw opened as if he wanted to say something. But quickly changed his mind, and looked back at his paws. Unsure what to do.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 pm

"Hey!" She huffed playfully, giving him another playful nudge. "Of course I'm afraid of lighting. Just like your afraid of thunder. I would have never dreamed that you're afraid of thunder!" She teases playfully, though she meant no harm. She shook her head and gently returns the rabbit back. "You can eat it. I'm not very hungry. I was just thinking." She barked with a smile. She quickly finishes her rabbit and glanced at Fenris and looks back at her paws, feeling a little puzzled that she was so....open around him, she guess. She paused. "What were you gonna say there?" She asks, slightly curious.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 am

He felt his pelt grow hot at her tease, looking away sharply. "I'm not afraid of thunder!" He protests, getting a little flustered, but smiling regardless. "I fear nothing!" He then picks up and tosses the half-eaten rabbit into the air, catching it as it lands on the ground. "If you insist." He mumbles, finishing off the rabbit. But at her last question, he pauses, looking down at his paws. "Until the storm is over, if that's alright with you?" He barks softly with a small grin. "For some reason, I really like your company." He adds with a quiet bark, not meeting her gaze.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 am

She giggles, poking him. "I'm just teasing you, sheesh." An amused smile was on her face as she nudged him playfully. "We're both afraid of something and teased each other abou it- we're totally even." She grins. "And yup, I insist." She smiled, her tail wagging. Her eyes brightened up. "Of course you could stay until the storm's over." She replied with a warm smile, pawing him playfully; lightly. She blushed slightly as she admits, "I also really like your company." She barked back, softly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 pm

"Great," He grins, happily poking her back. "You know... you're the first she-wolf I've took time to get to know." He adds. His grin vanished as he becomes deep in thought, looking down at his paws. "Ever since that sunrise." Fenris mumbled to himself, sounding rather empty; almost dulled of emotion. Memories washed over him like a raging river, nearly suffocating him. This caused him to tense up. Glancing at Waya through the corner of his eyes, he forces himself to break his chain of thought. Letting out a deep breath. He finally looks up and smiles at her. "Thank you." He barks softly.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 pm

She blinked, giggling as she moved closer to him so it would be easier to poke him. She poked him playfully again. "And you're the first wolf I ever actually talked for so long," She admits, and paused. "What sunrise?" At the mention of the word 'sunrise', she flinched, memories crashing over her again. She tensed, turning stiff and mumbled, "No...Stop remembering..." She gasped, shaking her head slightly and manages to force a weak smile. "Sorry." She took a few, calming deep breaths and gazed at him for a long moment, and swallowed. "Maybe I should let you know." She sighs. "Why I refuse to talk to other wolves and why I hate pack wolves." Shuffling her paws, she sighed and begins, "I used to have a mate." She closed her eyes briefly. "His name was Shadow." She took a short breath. "We weren't mates for long, but at one sunrise, Shadow was hunting slightly close to a pack's borders - He didn't go in it, but, he was slightly close to it. Close, but not in it." She swallowed. "The pack wolves thought he was going to tresspass and....they...killed him." She whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks as she barked her short story.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am

Without thinking, he instantly shifts himself closer to her, brushing his black pelt against hers. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it." He whispers, placing his head defeated on his paws. The male wolf gives her a small smile. "We have more in common than you know - I too, used to have a mate." He frowns, letting out a deep sigh, before continuing. "Her name was Gelu, and she lived with me and the rest of my small pack." He swallows. "One sunrise, my father took a group of wolves to go hunting. My whole family went, except for my mother and mate." He shakes his head slowly, his bark thickened with emotion. "The Twolegs found us... I was the only one that escaped." He looks at her, his eyes dulled of any expression. "The others died soon after." He surprised himself, by leaning over and nuzzling Waya gently. Trying to comfort her the best he could. "I understand how you feel."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 am

She took a sharp breath, leaning against him with a soft, weak smile. "Don't apologize, Fenris. I shouldn't had brought up my past mate. Then you wouldn't be sad." She spoke quietly. Leaning over, she gently nuzzled him. "I'm so sorry about Gelu." She blinked, pressing her pelt gently against his, to her surprise, with warmth. "We have many things in common, don't we?" She barked with a broad smile. "Fenris, I'm glad you escaped." She whispers, her tears now dry. "I'm really glad you did." She barked, nuzzling him again.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 am

He closes his eyes, a little hesitant about staying so close to her. "I'm glad too, and I'm sorry about Shadow." He barks sincerely, flashing her a small but solace smile. Feeling his pelt grow hot with embarrassment, as he takes in her scent. "We have many things in common. I'm really glad that I met you....Waya." He whispers bark. His tail swayed from side to side for a short while, before perking his ears. Disappointment fills his system. "Sounds like the storm is stopping." He mumbled.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:24 am

"I guess you have to go," she mumbled, disappointed. "Shadow is a part of my past.... I have to look at the future." She spoke at last. "I'm really glad I met you too, Fenris. You are the first wolf I'm willing to talk to." She admits, her tail wagging. She slowly stands up. "I'm truly sorry about Gelu. I know she's important to you." She barked, blinking at him with a soft smile.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

"We'll see each other again, I'm sure of it." He gives her a small nudge, standing up. He smiles at her. "There's no need to apologize for something that you weren't involved in... we can both look to the future." His tail wags happily, as he shakes out his pelt. "You're the first wolf that I'm willing to talk to as well." he barks with a gentle smile. "Take care of yourself, ok?"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Padding through the shadows, the two familiar wolves caught Ruelle's eye. She let out a soft grumble. Can't I go anywhere without bumping into these same wolves? She continued to pad briskly in hopes of going by unnoticed.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue2/5Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue85/100Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

"Look in the future," she agreed with a smile. She gently bumped into him. "I'll take care of myself." She promised, her tail wagging. "I'll see you later. Who knows when I'll show up in your cave again?" Her eyes twinkle."I'll send you out," she offers and starts padding out of the cave. She halts. "It's that she you were talking to before?" She called to Fenris softly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 am

He smiles warmly. "You're always welcome to come to my cave." But at her last question, he looks out near the entrance of the cave. His ears perked. Well, haven't seen her in awhile. He thought slightly curious as to why she was here. He glances at Waya. "Yes, her name was Ruelle?" He somewhat asks himself, not really remembering much about their past conversation. "She won't do much harm." He adds, padding slowly towards the exit. "Thanks for letting me stay in your den!" He calls to Waya happily.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 am

"I am?" She cocked her head with a friendly smile, bumping into him playfully. "Ruelle," She repeats thoughtfully. "You don't even remember her name?" She gasps in mock horror with a playful grin. "If you say so," She adds, blinking. "Anytime!" She called, cheerfully as she wagged her tail.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:03 pm

"You always are." He returns the friendly smile with a smirk, "Even when there isn't a storm!" He adds with a light chuckle, happily nudging her. His tail wags from side to side as he exits the den. "I'll remember your name though, don't worry!" He calls, with a bark filled with laughter. He truly hadn't felt this happy for as long as he could remember.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 am

"You said it!" She giggled and noses him playfully. She grins. "If you say I only can come on a storm, then when I want to go to your place, ill make one - A Waya Storm. In my storms, ill be really angry." She teases with a smile. "You better remember my name!" She laughed.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 am

He grins and noses her back. Letting out a light laugh. I'll always remember. He promised himself, his pelt growing a little hot as he thought those words. I guess, I have made a friend? He blinked at her with soft oddly gentle eyes. Or ... ?
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 am

She nudged him softly with surprising warm smile. "See you soon," she murmured, her tail wagging.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Fenris pads into the clearing, a plump white rabbit laid limp in his jaws. His calm and indifferent expression had a hint of nervousness within them, as he pads forward.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Waya blinks sleepily and yawns as she slowly padded to the entrance of her cave, ready to hunt. She scents the area and a small, excited smile starts as she calls softly, "....Fenris?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm

He approached the entrance of the cave, with a flicker of hesitance. He tries to smile happily at Waya, but with the mouth-full of prey, that proved to be difficult. So, the male wolf places the prey down, looking at her though gentle eyes. "Waya." He barks. "How are you?"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:41 pm

She offered a smile and gave him a gentle smile. "Me? I'm good." She barked back the reply with slightly shining eyes. She sniffed the prey. "It's a good catch, I bet." She grins at Fenris and asks, "How are you?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'm great." He barks happily, but couldn't fully meet her gaze. He nudges the prey over to her, wagging his tail lightly. "That is actually... for you." Fenris murmured, looking up at Waya calmly. "I thought that I should return the favor - the one you gave me a while ago tasted really good so..."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:57 pm

"Thanks." She replies with a brief smile, lowering her head to take a few bites. She lifted her head, her eyes cheerful. "It's real good." She barked, happily. She tipped her head. "You've been a little bit...nervous, I think. What's wrong?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 pm

He lets out a light-hearted laugh, shaking his head. "Me? Nervous? Hardly!" The wolf announces with a slight glance at her. Attempting to cover up his nervousness Fenris smiles triumphantly at her compliment. "You can have it all if you'd like, I've been hunting for a while." He blinked thoughtfully, as if thinking about something.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 pm

She blinked, tipping her head curiously. "What's been going in?" She asked, bumping into him gently. She took another mouthful, enjoying her prey and nudged him. "Come on, take a few bites. In fact, I want you to eat some." She whispers, nosing him gently
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 pm

"Nothing!" He barked almost too quickly, feeling his pelt get a little warm at her touch backing away subtlety. "I was actually wondering something..." He paused and looked at his paws. "What do you think of the pack?"
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 pm

She hesitated, and lowers her head. "To be honest, I don't think they're as bad I think they are." She barked at last. "I'm willing to give them a chance." She shrugged and tipped her head. "Why..ask?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:29 pm

He let out a huge sigh in relief, realizing that he had been holding his breath for quite a long time. "Good. I was worried you would hate me for..." He paused at the final words, scanning her face somewhat hesitantly. "joining them - I would like to give them a chance." He explains hastily, giving her a small smile.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm

She paused, taking a deep breath in as she realized he joined the pack. "So...I wouldn't be...seeing you again?" She barks quietly, avoiding his gaze as she stared at her paws. For some reason, she realized it hurted though she shook her head slowly, deciding to ignore the pain as she slowly lifted her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 pm

His small smile vanishes instantly, the tiny flicker of hope that he had along with it. He frowns, glancing at the ground through the corner of his amber hues. "I've been meaning to ask you something.." Fenris whispers moving closer to Waya, his black warm pelt barely brushing against hers. He looks directly at into her eyes, taking a hesitant gulp of air. "You have been so nice to me, more kind than anyone else has ever been. Ever since you let me come into your den for the first time..." He paused taking a deep breath. "You're an amazing she you know that? Always there when I needed you, and you always seem to make me smile. You have a beautiful way about you, and...I-I think I have become f-fond of you. Will you come with me to the pack? Will you be my mate?" With that Fenris closed his eyes, waiting for some sort of rejection.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Hee eyes widen with surprise and shock as she barks softly, "Fenris...I will. I will join the pack, and I'll be your mate.".she offered a shy smile.She met his gaze and slowly, reaching over to nuzzled him. "You managed to complete the pieces of my heart that I had lost a long time ago. I've been having some feelings for you for a while already." she barks, offering a smile.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

"Thank you..." He murmered breathing in her scent, his eyes remained closed. "I...I-I love you." He barks softly, his tone thickened with strong emotion. Fenris nuzzled her in return, trying to contain his happiness; feeling as though he could run forever. He lets out a faint solace sigh.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:45 am

(CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE! Very Happy)
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue4/7Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Waya's Cave Left_bar_bleue89/100Waya's Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next