Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cave of Batair (Open to all)

Go down

Cave of Batair (Open to all) Empty Cave of Batair (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Strolling leisurely through lone territory, the wolf let out a triumphant bark as his yellow gaze, in an aimless flit, located a dark opening. A cave![i][i]He cheerfully slid his lean form through the shadowy entrance, entering the dim area. Seems pretty cozy, for a cave. Not too damp or cramped. Sunlight trickles into the fairly dry area sparsely, his faint yellow optics all that illuminated the den as he sat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cave of Batair (Open to all) Empty Re: Cave of Batair (Open to all)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Russet made her way down the lone wolf territory her gaze snapping at everything that seemed to making any noise. She slowed her pace as she smelt the scent of another wolf, stopping in her tracks she wondered if she should continue to find the scent of the other wolf /If I go on further maybe I might get attacked/ She thought and sighed, but continued fearlessly towards the scent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:10 am

ADMINISTRATIVE COMMENT-

The ground shakes and rumbles angrily. An Earthquake powerfully moving the ground beneath the creatures. Trees shake, their branches cracking off loudly and falling to the ground with a huge thud.
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cave of Batair (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue1/1Cave of Batair (Open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Cave of Batair (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue100/100Cave of Batair (Open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down