Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD)

+8
CunningBreath
Battle
Aurora
Pigeon
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Alphess Aiyana
Gumdrop
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty Re: SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 pm

*hazelleaf rolled her eyes and chuckled and muttered to herself* oh howlingstar. you never change
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty Re: SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD)

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Chestnutpool's expression never changed, although a hint of sadness remained in her eyes. After all he's done, he's still my brother. It's sad that you had to choose this path.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:38 am

Grouse pops her head in the meddy den, "HazelLeaf, can I go for a walk in the forest to stretch my legs."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm

*hazelleaf nodded* yes you may. but try not to move your tail or hit it on anything. and don't go into another clans territory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:56 am

She padded in with a mouse, placed it down in the den then padded out.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 am

Chestnutpool came in with chervil leaves tucked in her jaws. She dropped them on the ground. "Is this good?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 pm

She dips her head, smiling, "Thank you HazelLeaf."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

thanks *she calls after miserycloud and then turns to chesnutpool* yes thank you. and are you feeling okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:46 pm

"I'm fine, all thanks to you." She purred and nudged the medicine cat lightly, eyes warm.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 pm

*hazelleaf smiled* I meant about lightningstrike
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:30 pm

She inhaled sharply, but didn't respond for a few heartbeats. Finally she let out a breath and began padding away. "I'm fine." She meowed without looking back.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 pm

*hazelleaf blinked. she didn't know why, but something dragged her out of the den and into the nursery*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 am

She burst in, searching for HazelLeaf. "ChestnutPool has fainted at the Camp!"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:34 pm

*Bravepaw padded in and sat down*"Um....hazelleaf, I think I might have drank the water. What will happen to me?"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:43 pm

The new medicine cat padded in and set down some herbs she collected. "You drank the water?" An ear flattened, "Oh, but, why? Everyone was informed that the water was contaminated."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 am

PigeonFeather padded in with a plump mouse, she placed it down for PebbleStorm. "How are you settling in?" She meowed, smiling.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:34 am

She bowed her head to Pigeon as a sign of respect. "I am," she said, "Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:02 pm

(Wait, what happened to Hazelleaf? Sorry, I'm a bit confused xD)
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:09 pm

(She was excelled for putting the clan at danger too many times. But, Pebble joined as our new med)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:55 am

(Are we able to close this topic and create me a new den? Very Happy)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:14 am

(I don't see why not? This was Silver's nest, so, I guess you could have your own, too? Just create it and Howlers can lock this one up Very Happy)
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:25 am

Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100SilverFeather's Nest - RENAMED. (OLD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3