Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pines - Hunting

+20
Resolute
Elsa
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
Duckshine
Flare
Feralclaw
Aurora
SilverStripe
Lois
Battle
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
SnakeHiss
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
Gumdrop
HowlingStar
24 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty Re: The pines - Hunting

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Snow covered her face as she hissed, flicking ane ar as sge lepy at CreekStorm, pawing snow at her then swiftly kickef some snow at PreyPaw. She leaped upba few branches and crowed. "See how can you get mr!"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 pm

CreekStorm let out a squeal as PreyPaw nipped her ears and as a result she prodded him with her nose. She giggled and leaped at ChipmunkFire, "ROAR!" She cried out.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 pm

She let oit a mighty roar and leaped at Creeky, tackling her.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:17 am

She made a sharp sound and leaped to the side. She couldn't stop giggling as the snow drenched her pelt and her two best friends acted the fool with her.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am

She landed n the snow and sent a quick paw at Creeky‘s legs :
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 am

She yelped and leaped up into the air. She landed back on her paws and dropped and began to roll around in the snow. "HEHEHEHE!" She giggled. o.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 am

She rose on her paws, smirking with a shake of her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 pm

PreyPaw shook the snow off his pelt and smirked to Chipmunk and Misery.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm

She sneakily pawed a pawful of snow and sneaking behind PreyPaw. She let out a yowl of truomph with a cheeky smilr as she pawed the snoe on his tail, and started to tickle him. She stuck her tongue at him, playfully.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 pm

CreekStorm leaped at PreyPaw, too. She prodded him with her nose and began to flick her tail at his nose, giggling.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:20 am

PreyPaw let out a wild yowl and wriggled beneath the deputy's grip. He felt a sneeze coming on due to Creek's tail. The apprentice sneezed then leaped out from under the deputy. He shook the snow off his pelt and growled playfully.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:24 am

CreekStorm squealed and nipped at PreyPaw's ears. She pranced around him, her energy seeming endless. She swatted a clump of snow towards him and cried out in laughter.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 am

PreyPaw laughed happily. The russet ginger tom leaped at the crazy she-cat. He pressed his paws against her: attempting to hold her in a pin. The tom nosed her ears then gently tugged on them, smirking. "Bad, Creek! No touching my ears!" He said, teasingly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 am

She giggled and attempted to wriggle out of the pin, but the tom was stronger than she thought. She had a goofy grin on her face as she prodded him with her snout. "Get off me you badger!" She began to swipe and bat at him with her paws.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:09 am

She couldnt help but eye the two cats, smirking. She then charge at them and head butted PreyPaw, playfully.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:14 pm

The apprentice laughed and tugged at ChipmunkFire's ears.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:23 pm

She cuffed his ears and chewed on them, slightly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 pm

"HEY!" He cried out as he gently kicked at her, "MY POOR NOSE!" He said with a wide grin on his face.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 pm

"Your nose? I've been chewing on your EARS! Did Something go wrong?" A cheeky expression flickered across her face as she lightly poked him , giggling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:32 pm

CreekStorm laughed and sat down on PreyPaw. She stretched out and yawned. "Comfy mossy nest," she said with a smirk. She prodded at the tom's nose, "This is nose." She pulled his ears with her jaws, gently, "These are ears." xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm

She smirk and pressed against Prey. "As warm as a nest," she agreeds. "Nose are for scenting." She pawed his nose. "Ears are for hearing." She pawed his ears. "See the difference? xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:06 pm

The curious warrior leaned closer to PreyPaw's ears and whispered, "See!" She leaned back and giggled in content.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:16 pm

THe pale brown deputy then grabbed a leaf and waved it under his nose, leaning towards him. "The smell of a leaf!" xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm

PreyPaw wriggled under the the two she-cats. The tom reached up and bit the leaf, his eyes glowing like golden orbs. "Okay, okay.. Maybe I got my ears and nose slightly confused," he confessed with a slight smirk.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 pm

The pale brown deputy tarted to giggle, cuffing his ears playfully. "Hopefully, you won't forgrt again."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Froststream walked past them, stopped, and smiled. "Hello! I was just going out hunting." She meowed, and smiled. She looked up, and birds fluttered by, chirping songs only they could understand, and flying to different branches. She watched them peck at some scarce berries and nuts, and fly through the air so freely. A squirrel scurried out of a hole, and a bird fled from the area. The squirrel stole the nut back, and went back into the nesting hole to get warm. She smiled at all the life all around her, and forgot all about the conversation for a moment. She drifted her striped head back down, and turned around, padding closer to them and sitting down. She smiled warmly, her patterned silver fur blowing and ruffling slightly in the winds. "Leaf-bare is starting to really hit us hard." She said, starting to frown. "I was born around the rougher days of leaf-bare, so I'm more used to it, but it's still very cold. Prey is so scarce here. I fear no matter how much I hunt, we will still be hungry." The tabby she-cat said solemnly, and sadly.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:21 am

CreekStorm giggled and rolled off PreyPaw. She lay beside him. She flicked her tail up and lay it across his face. "You have a black thing on you," she pointed out, her eyes like wide, large balls of moss.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 am

She nodded to the warrior, smiling warmly, "True." Her ear flicked and cuffed Prey‘s ear and pawed Creeky.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:07 am

CreekStorm giggled. O.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:38 am

She slid behind a tree for a few moments nd came back with sticks all,over her fur. "STICK CAT!‘ she roared xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:53 pm

PreyPaw wriggled his face, smirking and peering at CreekStorm's tail, his eyes crossing over. The apprentice glanced over to ChipmunkFire and laughed. "I think cats would struggle to tell if we're kits or what," he said, purring.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

(SORRRYYY. I JUST REALIZED FROSTY HAD POSTED AND I LIKE.. DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT. OMG, OMG, SO SORRYY. O.O !!!)

CreekStorm gazed across to FrostStream and gave a goofy smile, "We can always eat the apprentices!" She said as she peered down to PreyPaw, a sweet smile on her face.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:07 am

She immediatelu turned serious and wobbled to PreyPaw. "Do j seem like a kit now?" Her voice was low, quiet, and cool, yet her green eyes sparkle with laughter.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:13 am

PreyPaw smirked and cupped the deputy's ears, "Yes!" He meowed, laughing loudly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 am

She pulled a typical CreekStorm face, sticking her tongue. "Nowwwwwww?" She drawled xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm

The cat let out a laugh and leaped behind CreekStorm. "Oh yes! You're like CreekStorm's sister now!" He smirked and bumped CreekStorm on the nose with his tail.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:42 am

CreekStorm wiggled her ears and tail then leaped at ChipmunkFire. "Ha!" She exclaimed, "We're kin!" xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:52 am

I do think of yoh as a sister, The pale brown deputy flicked her ears, and cuffed Creeky‘s ears. She pulled another typical Creeky face xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:20 am

CricketShade eyed the three cats and bounced over to them, "You three okay?" He said with a chuckle.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:24 pm

"Just on our crazy side," she replied, a smile across her muzzle. She padded up to him, gently cupping his ears. "Join us."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:29 am

CreekStorm yowled and leaped at CricketShade. O_O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:00 pm

PreyPaw laughed as he watched CreekStorm, "JOIN US!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:02 am

FallenSnow rolled her eyes, staying away from the other cats. Her white pelt blended in well with the snow and softened the sound of her step, making her a lethal hunter. She pelted after a squirrel and killed it with a quick nip. She buried it and scented the air, her bright green eyes scanning the forest.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:21 am

CricketShade chuckled and cuffed PreyPaw's ears with his paws. He wavered, seeming doubtful. I don't want to get too close.. Not again.. He flattened an ear and slightly glanced away. No, stop it! They'll know something is up! He turned his head back to them and grinned, shoveling a pawful of snow at CreekStorm and ChipmunkFire.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/5The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:27 am

The oale brown deputy was observing the tom, her pale green eyes fixed at him. She wanted to ask but decided against it. Her pale green eyes shined brightly as she scooped a pawful at snow, aiming it at his pelt. "I'll get you for that, CricketShade!" She meowed, revealing a smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:38 am

CricketShade play-bowed, his stomach fur becoming covered in snow. His deep coppery hazel eyes warm. He leaped at ChipmunkFire, cupping her ears with his paw.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 am

She revealed a playful smile, rolling over and cheekily tripping him, her pale green eyes shining.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 am

StormBlaze appears from through the pines and lunges himself at ChiomunkFire, this time, aiming to kill.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 am

ResoluteStep aimlessly padded along the edge of the pines. He sighted ChipmunkFire and an unfamiliar tom. Automatically, Resolute had sensed that this cat meant trouble. The storm hued warrior sprinted across to where she was and emitted a growl as a threat, "You are intruding! I suggest you leave now or suffer the consequences."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pines - Hunting - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:04 am

The pale brown deputy yowled, aiming her claws fiercly at his face. She scrambled up, her fur fluffed up. "What do you want from me, StormBlaze? I did nothing wrong to you. Yes, I broke the code at the time, moons ago. So did yoi. But, you were the one that left, StormBlaze." She said. This time, tears rapidly slid down her cheeks. This time, her pale green eyes revealed the hurt and anguish she had felt all this moons. "You made the choice. And then after you decided to leave me, you tell me you killed my sister, to convince me join your clab? And then, you decide you don't want to be with me anymore? So I fled! Why did you come here, how did you find me? StormBlaze, I told you to leave, repeatedly. What do you want to do? Continue and hurt me? All those moons ago, and then you hurt my clanmates." Her pale green eyes shifted to CreekStorm and PreyPaw, flattening her ears at the thought. "What have I ever done to you? Can you leave, forever?" She said, half hissing.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next