Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pines - Hunting

+20
Resolute
Elsa
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
Duckshine
Flare
Feralclaw
Aurora
SilverStripe
Lois
Battle
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
SnakeHiss
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
Gumdrop
HowlingStar
24 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty Re: The pines - Hunting

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm

"Awesome. Shall we return to camp? Three pieces to carry each." Sandcloud mewled, picking up half the prey they caught, including the squirrel.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:08 pm

"Okay." Heatflow mewed as he picked up 3 mice and started walking towards the fresh-kill pile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Sandcloud padded away after her mate.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:38 pm

ShadeFeather padded through.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Nightpaw emerged from the bushes, following after StormingWind as they entered the territory known as The Pines. A patch of snow fell off the branch of one of the evergreens and landed on his back, startling NightPaw and making him jump.
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:20 am

She trots up to the apprentice, gentlg nuzzling him. "Thank you for helping out," she said, with a warm smile sprawled across her muzzle. "You are a great help." She lifted her head and touched her nose to his ear, briefly, before trotting aaway from him, peering around.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 am

The spiky tom padded through. He lifted his head to the sky, peering at the large tree that he and PigeonFeather talked in. He slightly smiled then gazed around the familiar territory.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 pm

The fluffy russet-ginger apprentice bounded along. He sniffed the small pond near the Pines and lapped up the cold water. He turned and scampered through the thick snow.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 pm

RoaringFire padded through, stalking a furry animal scuttling in the bushes. As he neared it he leaped on top of the creature, killing it with a swipe of his thorny claws.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 pm

SnakeHiss trudged through, his eyes scanning the surroundings.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm

RainShine crept through the woods, silently tasting the air, until she spotted her prey. Instinctively, she crouched and stalked the plump vole that was carelessly sniffing amongst the roots of a pine. Then, at the right moment, she pounced and disemboweled the vole's windpipe. She gathered the still body in her mouth and padded back to camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

Doveheart padded into the Pines, scenting the air.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:46 pm

RoaringFire trotted after her, following suit. He grinned and crouched into a playful hunting position. "Beware squirrels, RoaingFire has entered the forest." He grinned, giving an 'intimidating' growl. "Bet ya I can catch more prey than you." He bumped the she cat playfully, fiery tail flicking, ready for a challenge. He grinned, competition in his amber eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 pm

A black she-cat galloped through. "HI!" She meowed to RoaringFire.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"We'll see about that." Doveheart mewled, batting at him. Soon she caught sight a squirrel and dropped into a hunter's crouch. She slowly crept up behind the squirrel, and she pounced, giving it a swift bite on the neck, she padded back to Roaringfire to set it down.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am

He stuck his tongue out at the she cat playfully. "Oh yeah? Well watch this." He grinned and went into the hunter's crouch, following a Thrush with his amber eyes. He gave chase and caught the bird easily, walking back with his chest puffed out. "Try to beat that." He grinned to DoveHeart, flicking her lightly with his tail.
He lifted his head to the new comer. "Hi!" He smiled warmly.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Doveheart batted at his ear before dropping into a crouch. She gave a chase to two birds, then she pounced, catching them both. She padded back grinning, "Beat that Roaringfire." She mewled, setting down the two robins.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 pm

PreyPaw pranced past, his fluffy tangled fur blowing in the breeze.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh believe me, I will." He gave a devilish grin. He crouched down and began to stalk another squirrel, taking note of a mouse hiding in the snow as well. He padded forward, silent, and perfectly performing the technique, until he came upon a slippery patch of ground. He was about to leap, when he slipped and fell into a nearby snow drift. "Mouse dung." He pouted from beneath the snow but then raised his voice louder. "I meant to do that!" Came his muffled meow from beneath the white, managing to stick a paw out.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Doveheart laughed, padding over you did. "Sure you did..." She mewled, laughing. "You need some help Roaringfire?" The grey and white she-cat asked him.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:19 pm

"No, I am fine." He meowed stubbornly, sticking his snow covered head out, pouting, but not able to suppress a laugh. He took his free paw and batted snow at the she, with a playful laugh.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

She shook the snow off her pelt, covering the tom again. She couldn't help but laugh, "You sure you don't need help?" Doveheart mewled, smirking slightly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:10 pm

PreyPaw trudged through the thick snow.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:13 pm

"HI PREYPAW!" CreekStorm howled as she ran towards him as fast as she could. She skidded through the snow, giggling loudly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 pm

She pads through, laughing lightly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Doveheart stood by the snow mound Roaringfire fell into, smiling. The leaf-bare sun outlined her white and grey figure.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 am

"Oh, well that was mean!" He playfully growled as he jumped out of the snow, tackling the she, smile on his snow covered face. His amber eyes gleamed through the snow.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Smirking, Doveheart tumbled over with the tom, playfully trying to get him off. She blends into the snow with her white and grey pelt.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:15 pm

RoaringFire rolled off to the side and shook the snow off of his pelt, but his fur was still full of it. "Oh StarClan, I am cold!" He shivered then looked around for Dove. "DoveHeart?... Where did you go?..." He meowed cautiously, not able to see the she in the snow. "DoveHeart?.... I think I should be scared...." He meowed to himself, looking around.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Doveheart was behind him. She suddenly pounced onto his back playfully. She laughed as she batted at his ears on his back.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:55 pm

He let out a cry of shock. "No, not my ears! Anything but the ears!" He grinned, trying to swipe at her. "They are my most attractive feature." He meowed playfully, trying to bat at her, turning in a circle in pursuit to get her.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Laughing, she continued batting at his ears. "Can't get me." She teased, just out of his reach on his back.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

He ran after her, but obviously failed to catch the she.
"No one touches... The ears." He stopped and pouted, dizzy. "You know what?" He walked over to the snow drift and dove into it, hoping to take the DoveHeart with him, grinning.

Last edited by Flare on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Doveheart didn't mind getting snowy. "It'll just help me blend in better." She mewled, laughing.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:26 pm

PreyPaw leaped into the snow and began to roll around. The snow covering his fluffy ginger pelt.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:33 pm

RoaringFire's eyes widened. "Oh no! What have I done?" He backed away from the snow drift pretending to be scared. "Nice going RoaringFire..." He rolled his eyes at himself, but couldn't keep away a smile. "Might as well say goodbye to my gorgeous ears now." He looked up at the fiery red tufts.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

PreyPaw gazed across to the warriors, his pelt now covered in snow.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Laughing, she dropped off him and hid in the snow.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:56 pm

The large ginger tom hid behind PreyPaw. "Please, hide me." He meowed, still very easy to see while hiding his broad shoulders behind the apprentice. "She's going to attack my beautiful ears." He told the other tom.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:01 pm

(Lol)
"Don't worry, I'm done." She mewled, still hidden somewhere around him.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 pm

(xD Roaring's smexy ears. :3)
"Oh... Okay..." He sighed in relief. "Thanks PreyPaw." He patted the younger tom on the head with his large paw.
"Let's go get our prey, wherever you are, Doveheart" He looked around and his muzzle grew into a grin. "I'll race you back to camp!" He purred and jumped up. "Ready. Set. Go!" He laughed and pelted off.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Doveheart took off, purring with her prey.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:20 am

CreekStorm galloped over to PreyPaw and flopped down in the snow, alongside him. She rolled around then swatted at some snow, sending it towards PreyPaw. "ROAR!" She giggled.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"Agh!" PreyPaw let out a mock cry, his eyes vibrant with excitement. "Hey, CreekStorm!" He said as he brushed the snow off his nose. "I like the snow," he said, admittedly, "It's cold, but slushy and fun to play in." The tom continued to wriggle around in the snow, his fur becoming drenched.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:12 pm

"Having fun?" The pale brown deputy grinned, sending a light shower of dnow at the two cats.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

The larger black warrior leaped at PreyPaw and began to nip his ears whilst attempting to paw snow at him. She leaped off him then rolled in the snow, her tongue stuck out to the side. She froze, then stared up at ChipmunkFire. She caught some snow on her tongue and giggled gleefully. "We're playing in the snow," she replied, simply, innocence gleaming in her green eyes.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

She shook her head, laughing. Without warning, she leaped and tackled Creeky, swiping her paw at her ears with a faint playful smile,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:01 am

PreyPaw leaped onto the deputy's back, "Get her, CreekStorm!" He howled, a kittish smirk on his muzzle. The apprentice tugged at the deputy's ears in between bursts of laughter.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 am

She playfully yelped, pawing the apprenticr off her. Then, she attempted to pin him down tickling him, "Snow-cat!" Sge crowed as she patted snow on his belly. She flicked an ear and kicked some snow at Creeky‘s way, "Don't get me!" A cheeky smirk was on her muzzle as she spoke.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:38 pm

PreyPaw howled and attempted to toss snow at the deputy. He buried himself into the snow then lashed his paws out at her, causing snow to fly up at her. He grinned then nipped at CreekStorm's ears, "Let's get her!" He meowed to her, his head turned and his eyes fixed on ChipmunkFire.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next