Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by Nightmare Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Nightmarestar watched Howlingstar and Shadefeather silently, slightly amused although she didn't show it. She began to groom her fur, brushing down the ruffled patches.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:57 pm

She sits nearby NightmareStar, an amused smirk across her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 am

Hearing no answer from any cat, the shy tom sighed and clumsily stumbled out of camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am

"WHEN ARE WE GOING ON THE PATROL!?" CreekStorm whined like a little kit, her fluffy black ears flattened against her head. "Where is HeatFlow! Who's HeatFlow?! Can we go now!" She bounced around by the exit of the camp, her eyes shining. "LET'S GOOO!!!" O.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:25 am

"HeatFlow will arrive soon, I'm sure!" She called with an eye rill, her ahohlders shaking with laughter.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:30 am

"Whoa..." Heatflow meowed. "I'm here." he mewed, finally as he walked up to the cats. "I'm ready."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 am

CreekStorm yowled in delight and bounded out the Camp. xDD "Where's TempestClan!?" She called, her tone faint as she ran around, aimlessly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:00 am

EelHeart padded through, his hard green eyes on the cats within the camp. "Hello," he meowed to his leader - HowlingStar, and the cats around him.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

HonestyPaw gazed across to HowlingStar. "I need to talk to you," he said, softly. "LightningGrowl told me..Things..I-I'm not sure if they're true." The blue colored apprentice glanced around the camp. Is HowlingStar really my father? Was LightningGrowl just making it up? He managed a small smile, "We can't talk here, though. Can we talk when we get back home?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Sandcloud shot after the Sombreclan patrol. "See you later Heatflow." She mewled as she passed. Her tail dropped slightly. I wish we could have finished huning... The ginger she-cat thought sadly and sighed.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:28 am

HowlingStar flattened an ear, his eyes on the apprentice with worry. "Okay," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 am

EelHeart, a smokey white and grey colored tom padded through the camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 am

"Okay, let's go." Heatflow meowed. He padded off and out to TC territory. (Open Moor first.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 pm

-Daisyflower intered the clan camp blood dripped from the old rabbit's leg-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:20 pm

MorningFlower trotted in with a plump peice of prey in her mouth.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:41 pm

ChipmunkFire strode in, licking her paw.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 pm

PigeonFeather padded in, gasping and heaving heavily from running. She dropped to the ground as she reached the Camp Entrance, exhaustion crashed over her. "H-HowlingStar," she yowled, despite being out of breath.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 pm

ChipmunkFire leaped up to her paws, striding over to the SC deputy. "Whays wrong?" She meowed sharply, con ern flicking in her meow. She flattened ane ar, thinking about the prophecy.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Nightmare's gaze shifted quickly to the gasping warrior before she looked around for Howlingstar and then back at the warrior. "What's wrong?" she questioned.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue92/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Sandcloud stumbled into a stop, breathing heavily. The she-cat knocked into Heatflow. "S-sorry Heatflow." She mewled, her voice trembling from the wolves almost finding her. Her light brown eyes were wide with fright, her ears were flat back.
(If he's back yet)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 pm

(Don't think the TC patrol is back yet)

SnakeHiss ran in after the she-cats, his eyes wide and filled with worry. He dropped down to the ground, tired from running.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"Are you okay?" She bounds to her clanmate, nudging him lightly. "What happened?" Concern gleamed in her eyes as she flattened an ear, woried.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"W-Wolves," she managed to mutter. "In SombreClan territory." The deputy felt pained, feeling upset to say, let alone see the destruction the creatures had made. "There are so many.. They saw us," she said, her throat dry from panting.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 pm

"That... that was terrifying!!!" Sandcloud mewled, voice still faltering.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Nightmare frowned, a look of concern striking her face for a brief moment. "Is everyone on the patrol alright? How many were there?"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 pm

SnakeHiss took a few moments to catch his breath. He gazed up to ChipmunkFire and NightmareStar. His golden eyes running over them, looking for their reaction. "It is true," he said. "They were there. If we had not have ran, we may not have returned."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 pm

She lifted her head. "Come to the medicine den first - any of you hurt?" She continues, "You cant ell us rest of the story there." She takes in a breath. ‘Is this the thing that StarClan warned us about?‘ She lowly nudged Snakey on his paws. She looked extremely concerned.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 pm

The deputy slowly sat up, still seeming breathless. She glanced around. "Four," she said. The pale brown deputy glanced around terror began to fill her. "J-Jay," she slightly muttered. "Where is JayFeather?"

The deputy got to her paws, her eyes fixed on ChipmunkFire's. "I sense there is a war coming," she said, her head bowed sadly. "Those wolves looked ready. The blood.. Their howls," she shook her head.

LET'S HOPE JAY WALKS IN, RIGHHTT NOW. O.O
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:25 pm

The spiky warrior got to his paws, grateful for the deputy's compassion. He glanced across to PigeonFeather and slightly frowned. "Don't worry, I'm sure she won't be far behind.." xD
The tom began to pad towards the Medicine cat den, "Prophecy?" He frowned at the mention.

(Bad Pigeon! Leaving her behind xDD)

Last edited by SnakeHiss on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Sandcloud was still terrified. "Jayfeather!?!?!!?" The ginger warrior's eyes widened.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"JayFeather isnt back yet?" She sat up. "If she is not back soon, I will go find her. Those wolves mean trouble." She hesitates, gazinf at PigeonFeather. "Its them...isnt it?" She meowed quietly and shook her head. "We‘ll talk later." She slowly nudged SnakeHiss, flatrening her ears. "Ready?" She met his eyes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

The deputy glanced to ChipmunkFire and shook her head. "You do not know the ways of SombreClan territory, you cannot go in alone or you will not find your way out," she said, shaking her head adamantly. "You will need to take a warrior with you. I can come," she said, still taking large breaths in between sentences.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:32 pm

"Are you sure?" She frowns. "You must bee xtremely tired." Quietly, she meiwed so only Pigy would hear, "They're the ones in the prophecy.,,arent they?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Sandcloud was almost going to lose it. "Someone has gotta go get her if she isn't back soon..." She mewled, trying to keep calm.
(Should Sandcloud and Snakehiss go to medicine den with u guys?)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 pm

SnakeHiss stopped and eyed the two she-cats. "No," he said, shaking his head. "It is too dangerous for both of you," he said. "You cannot go back there," he said. A protective wave came over the spiky tom. He shook his head again, protesting the idea. My two closest friends? Willing to go and meet the wolves.. I can't have them risk their lives... It's too dangerous..
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 pm

"I can't see a cat die when I could do somethibg," she protested, flicking her tail. SHe slowly shook her head. "You both must be tired. I'll bring you two to the medicine cat den," she meows softly, a vague smile on her muzzle befor guiding the two of them tk the den.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

"We will leave it to HowlingStar," the deputy said, finally. "JayFeather is a warrior of SombreClan. SombreClan matters should be arranged by their leader," she said, her eyes averted from the cats around. She glanced back in the direction they came, hoping her fellow clan-mate was okay, hoping that the wolves would leave soon. The fluffy brown deputy glanced towards the medicine cat den and shook her head. "I am fine, tired, but, unharmed. SnakeHiss and SandCloud should go first and get checked over. I can wait."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 pm

(Thank you for not leaving Sandcloud out Pigeon)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:40 pm

(Of course I wouldn't. She was part of the patrol after all xD)
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:42 pm

She nodded. "Okay," she said and meowed firmly, "You dont look okay. You all seem tired." She flattened an ear. "To the medicine cat den," she nudged the two of them.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:42 pm

(Though Leafheart may have her paws full with both of them)
Sandcloud followed Chipmunkfire to the medicine den.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 pm

The spiky warrior frowned at the others, somewhat annoyed that they were determined to risk their lives. He could understand their views, but, did not like it. "Fine," he said, reluctantly as he padded to the Medicine Cat Den.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:45 pm

She relaxed. "Thank you. You two are worrying me," she meowed as she trots to the den, aupporting the two of them when they need it
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm

PigeonFeather sat in the middle of the camp, her mind elsewhere. Her clan, her home.. Her clan-mate. She shook her head, sadly.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:49 pm

She stopped, padding back to PigeonFeathet. "Everything will be okay," she said, lightly touching her nose to her ear. "You are worrying all of us - come to the den. You must be tired. At least rest." She meiws firmly,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:52 pm

"I need to speak to my leader," she said, "I need to be here for when JayFeather returns." She glanced up to ChipmunkFire and shook her head slowly. "I will go and see the medicine cat soon, for now.. There are other matters which need my attention."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:55 pm

She meowed softly, "We also need to talk about it soon. We will have to do omething with the wolves." She flattened an ar. "Okay," she agrees reluctantly, "But see a medicibe cat soon."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"I will," she said, although it did not show, she was grateful for the deputy. But, she had bigger problems on her mind. She needed to find HowlingStar.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 pm

She smiled, a true smile was on her muzzle as she nodded and trotted to the meddie den :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:07 pm

HowlingStar pushed his way through the camp and came to his deputy's side. He gave her a warm and gentle nuzzle in greeting. "Are you okay?" He meowed, his expression creased with frowns. "What happened?" His head was spinning with confusion. "Where's JayFeather and the others?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next