Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HowlingStar's nest

+11
Alue
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Flare
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Aurora
Braveheart2003
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty Re: HowlingStar's nest

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am

You asked me ages ago, well before I put the ban on, so, it's fine. Plus, she's pretty much been here for ages xDD She's technically a part of the clan anyway.

The silver tabby offered a smile at the she-cat's request and he nodded. "Of course," he said. "SombreClan would be lucky to gain a warrior like you, brave, fearless, intelligent. I was hoping you would ask me." He said with a small smirk.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 pm

She smiles, dipping her head gratefully. "I've been thinking of a warrior name, and I think GrouseWarmth is for me!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"GrouseWarmth," he meowed, slowly, as if trying the new name out. A grin came to his muzzle as he nodded. "Yes," he said, "I think so, too. It suits you. Warm, passionate."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 am

MiseryCloud reentered, "Howl!" She beamed as she swiped a paw over his ear.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:48 pm

HowlingStar glanced across to Misery, revealing a smile. "Hey," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:22 am

LightningGrowl burst into the den, wishing to disrupt the leader. "Ahh, with your mate, are yer?" He said, shaking his head as he examined MiseryCloud, "Not bad looking at all. Hope she can fight and hunt - better than the last one." He rudely entered and sat down across from his son. His hard golden eyes burning with pleasure. "Get out, whatever your name is. I want to speak to HowlingStar alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:21 pm

HowlingStar stifled a laugh. He shook his head from side to side, "MiseryCloud is not my mate, but, my best friend." The leader watched his father and slightly frowned at the orders. "I will come and see you soon, Mis," he said, gently. He watched her through his golden eyes.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:15 am

MiseryCloud tensed up at the presence of LightningGrowl. "Watch your tongue," she snapped before padding out of the leader's den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:25 am

He cackled uncontrollably, "Feisty, too." He smirked, "I like that one. She would make an excellent mate for you. Are you mated?" He meowed, curiosity in his golden eyes. "You are to be mated soon, my son, produce strong and fearless offspring. Train them in the harsh ways I taught you and they will turn out like fine and brutal warriors. It will be perfection." His tone was oily, slick and gleeful at the same time.

(OHH, I JUST HAD AN AMAZING DRAMA PLOT TO GO WITH THISSS.. PM JASON. xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 am

(Oh god, dude. xD Your PM and this comment made me lol so hard. You're so weird. xD)

HowlingStar resisted the urge to blurt out his kits names and he slowly nodded. "I do have a mate," he said, revealing a warm smile. "She is the most beautiful she-cat I have ever seen. Her name is ButterflyRain," his ears wiggled. "But, no kits so far..She does have her own kits, though. Two. HonestyPaw and AwryPaw. Both very intelligent." The leader quickly examined his father; it had been so long, but, he still seemed the same to the leader. "Tell me," he began, "How did you get away?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:13 am

"Beauty does not mean she is a fine warrior, nor killer," he spoke, sharply. His burning amber eyes never left the leader. "You waste no time, do you? Not even a "hello, Dad" or a "I've missed you', it has been awhile." The midnight black tom licked his left paw, dragging it across the end of his muzzle. His sharp thorn like claws caught the tom's gaze as they shone in the vague light in the den. "What I did was not an act of shame nor was it cowardly. But..A gift." The shaggy black tom lied through his teeth. The truth was, he faked his own death because he was scared of the Dark Forest. He was frightened of what it would have been like. "A gift for you, my son," he continued. "You have been my proudest possession. Like your fearless and mysterious mother in ways, but, clever and cunning like I in others. It was my wish for you to lead SombreClan - I realized this, during the battle. You fought and acted like a true warrior that night." The oily tom paused, inhaling a deep breath of air. "LionBreath's death was unfortunate, don't you think? I was pleased that he listened to me. He saw the greatness I saw in you, too." LightningGrowl adverted his eyes, for the first time. He was glancing around the den, [i]my old den[/i]. "I did lose a life that night of the battle. The mousebrains we were fighting assumed it was my last and that it was over. The rein of LightningStar had ended. But, they were wrong. I was going to come back and shred their pelts from their flesh, but.. I knew my gift to you would be greater and so, whilst they were dancing with glee..I hid in the shadows."

Last edited by LightningGrowl on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 am

(O.O Daaang)
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 pm

(Extremely tempted to have Mari running in here screaming, YOU BIG FAT LIAR xD)
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:06 am

HowlingStar listened attentively to his father's story, unsure whether to believe it or not. Regardless, he couldn't deny the fact that his father did give him everything, he did help him in ways and teach him many things. And, deep down, the silver-tabby did love his father. HowlingStar managed a smile and approached his father. "I am glad to have you back," he said. The silver-tabby licked LightningGrowl's shoulder, emitting a gentle purr. "It has been moons and I am sorry I did not welcome you as warmly as you would expect..It did come to a shock to me that you were still alive. But, another thing I am curious about..Is your leg wound. How did you get it?"

(xDDD Evil Lightning. Ohh, trusst me. There's much more to go. xDD)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 am

The oily black tom's golden eyes softened slightly at the touch of his son. The moment didn't last long. LightningGrowl cackled, shaking his head heedlessly. "Ah, that wound," he said, leaning close to his son's ear. "It seems your little friend has a bit of an anger issue," he whispered. "She attacked me whilst on rogue territory. She claimed I was trespassing, when.. I was just minding my own business." He leaned back, his long sleek tail sharply flicked as he offered a sly smile. "You know, I'm surprised another clan took her. Considering.. What she did.." His smile disappeared, his eyes were dark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:47 pm

HowlingStar's mind was blank for a few moments, who he is talking about? Suddenly, he remembered. "ShadeFeather? She attacked you on rogue territory? What clan is she in? She's alive?" The silver-tabby had numerous of questions he wanted to ask, he hadn't heard that familiar name in so long. It seemed he had forgotten all about her.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 pm

(Ohhh, exciting. xD)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 pm

( The suspense almost literally hurts. Very Happy)
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:47 am

(xDDDD !!)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 pm

(Ohhh.. This will be good. Shadey will be in VC too. xDD So, I'll PM you because this would of meant an alteration to the drama?)

The sly tom smirked, nodding. "Yess, her," he said, dryly. "Filthy she! Who does she think she is? Attacking me in the meadows when I was trying to hunt! Was nowhere near her pathetic clan," he retorted. "She's in TempestClan, you know. Smooching up with the new leader. ClawStar, CaveStar?" The tom rolled his burning amber eyes, not even seeming phased by the TC leader. "Whatever his name is. Let the weak she be in the weak clan." LightningGrowl slowly got to his paws and stretched. "You hear a lot as a rogue," he meowed, "Seems you are quite the leader." LightningGrowl peered down to his leg then began to hobble out of the den. "Better get some rest, huh, son?" A large smirk remained across his expression as he slowly padded out of the leader den. Soon.. Soon I will make my move. Soon, the forest will burn under MY control.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 pm

(meeeeeep im scared! O.O)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 am

(OOohh!!! xD I WANT TO KNOW SO BADLY. The wait is killingg mee!!)
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 am

HonestyNight padded up to the entrance, gazing in eagerly for HowlingStar.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 pm

The silver-tabby entered and sat down on the ground. His large tail flicked side to side. "What is it you wished to speak to me about?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm

The tom entered and sat opposite the leader. "I want to know the truth about my father," he meowed, firmly. "You look just like AwryCloud, as LightningGrowl said. I have your eyes, like LightningGrowl said." HonestyNight flicked his blueish colored tail across his paws. "Who is my father, HowlingStar?"
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

My only comment. That was awfully straightfoward of Honesty xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:39 pm

It sure was!! xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 pm

The oily black cat sat outside the den, listening into the conversation. A sly grin of glee on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Oh gee Lightning xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:35 pm

(O.o)
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:18 pm

"Where is your sister? She should be here, too.." HowlingStar shifted uncomfortably then gave a reluctant sigh. "I am," he said. "I saved your mother from a monster on a thunderpath and.. We just got a long so well. She invited me back to her den in loner territory where I met with her every sunrise. I knew it was wrong, but, it didn't stop me. I ended up getting really busy with clan-life that I forgot to see her, but, oddly enough, she appeared in SombreClan territory. She had a belly of kits, my kits, of course. I loved her and aked her to be my mate when she was here. The secret has been that the kits have been another's, not mine. But.. It seems it is out, now."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Awrycloud marched into HowlingStar's den with little or no notice, a middle sized mouse wedged between her slender jaws. Completely oblivious to the conversation that had been exchanged between her brother and the clan leader, Awry didn't even cast HonestyNight a side glance. "My first catch as a warrior!" Exclaimed the young warrior, a lopsided grin splayed across her muzzle. "You can have it~" She gave a vigorous nod as she spoke, before plopping down on her rump. "Oh, hello brother!" xD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 pm

HowlingStar gave the she-cat a warm nuzzle in greeting. "Well done, AwryCloud," he said. "I was hoping you would come in," he said. "The truth about your father is out.." He said, his silver-tabby ears flattened against his head. "I hated the fact I lied to you all these moons. But, someone has pieced the story together and it is only right that both you and HonestyNight know the truth." The silver-tabby sucked in a breath of air and shook his head. "I'm your real father..I saved your mother from a monster when she was a loner and..The more I got to know her, the more I wanted to be with her. It was forbidden, but, for once in my life, the code meant nothing. It was Butterfly who meant everything to me. One sunrise, she..Showed up here, expecting my kits. About two moons later, you two were born. We had to keep it a secret. We didn't want word to get out that I, the leader of SombreClan, broke the code. I've always been there for you two and will continue to be. It's been hard, though, watching you two grow up..Oblivious to the truth. I wanted to tell, so many times. But, I couldn't."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 pm

"Oh ! You're very welc- I mean, wait, what?" AwryCloud cast him a blank expression before her jaw gaped as the realisation sank in, "You're our father?!" She blinked and sat in rather awkward silence, unsure of how to react or what else to say. Though it was clear from her expression that she was shocked.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:59 pm

HowlingStar lowered his head in shame, his golden eyes fixed on the ground. "Yes," he said. "I know it must be a shock..This whole time, you have been lied to. But, we couldn't risk the truth being told. I'm sorry for hiding this from you two all this time."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 am

Honesty gave his sister a protective nuzzle and shook his head, angrily. "What? You lied to us!" He snapped, infuriated. He slowly flattened his ears, trying to process the information.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:18 pm

A frown made its way onto Awrycloud's maw. Wouldn't it have been better if he had just admitted it outright rather than keeping it a secret for so long? She shook her head slightly and exhaled a sigh. Awrycloud felt pretty disappointed and possibly upset, but she didn't feel any anger towards her father. It wasn't her nature to be angry and/or hold grudges anyways. "I-It's fine..I suppos- Gah, I don't know." Her gaze turned to HonestyNight for help.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

The leader kept his head low, unsure what was going through his kits heads. "I love you both and I promise you, I will never lie to you two again. I know..You should have known at birth, but, the risk of the clan finding out was too great."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:19 am

FlamingShadow urgently padded in with wild looking eyes, her amber eyes flaming."HowlingStar!" She said urgently, poking her head in. Her fur was fluffed up and flattened her ears. "I'm sorry," she said, peering at Awry and Honesty, "But I have to talk to you now. It's really urgent." She ducked her head. "Please!" :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 am

HonestyNight lowered his shoulders. "I don't think I could be mad at you," he said, "I want to be, but.." He was cut off as he glanced across to FlamingShadow. He grumbled at the sight of the warrior and hung his head low in annoyance.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 am

She heaitated and backed off, "Sorry...Please, let me know right away after you finiah," she bowed her head and backed off, padding farther worriedly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:06 am

The leader glanced over to FlamingShadow, "What is the urgent matter?" He meowed, his silver-tabby tail flicked across his paws. He leaned further forward, interested to know what was so urgent.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:15 am

She hesitated, glancing worriedly at HonestyNight and AwryCloud. "Um...Er.." she said quietly, peering anxiously at thwm before blurting out, "You would not believe me if I tell you, but you have to believe me, HowlingStar." She flattened an ear.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 am

The silver-tabby rose to his paws. He gave AwryCloud and HonestyNight a thoughtful look, "I will be back to finish this conversation." He drew closer to FlamingShadow. "What is it? I need to know."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:53 am

She sat down, flattening an ear slowly, her fur still fluffed up, tge wild, mad look atill in her eyes. "I was in the wet boglands," she began slowly. "When I saw a starving loner. I asked her why was she in our territory but she wouldnt say a thing. Then, LightingGrowl came. He said something like...Are you surprised to see me here? Then, he asked her to leave." She continued, "The loner was terrified of him...she said something like, They will still be alive if it wasn't you. Then, she called him a murderer." She clawed the ground, "You wouldn't  believe what he said, HowlingStar. H-he said it was a perfect kill, he even made the only witness fler the clan?" She said, taking a deep breath. She frowned, puzzled at the part. "Then he said I should had killed you when I had the chance. I think...he forgot I was there. He lunged at her, HowlingStar. He really did." She swallowed, "I didn't  have time to do anything. He gave her the dearh blow quickly...she died," she said, softly, flattening her ears again. "He saw me then, he told me not to tell, or it would be me there, like the loner." She shook her head, worriedly. Her fur was fluffed up, and her claws waa starting ti dig into the ground. "Her name was...StreamStorm. StreamSwirl....Seed...SeedStone. Her name was SeedStone. LightingGrowl  mentioned it." She peered at rhe leader anxiously. "You have to believe me, HowlingStar. You have to. I...saw it with my own eyes. What I don't  get, they seem like they knew each other, HowlingStar. The loner was terrified of him. There musf be a story behind it." She flicked an ear, the wild look in her eyes starting to calm down. Otherwise, she looked like the wild self when sge jusf came in."Maybe you would rather trust a senior warrior," she said, quietly, "But I assure you, everything I had just mentioned was true."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:24 pm

The leader lowered his gaze, his golden eyes fixed on his paws. "SeedStone.." He meowed, out loud, thinking over through the past. "SeedStone was a she-cat who grew up in SombreClan. I was a warrior at the time and knew her, but not well. One sunrise, her parents died. Both of them, it was very mysterious," he said. "But, after their death she was nervous, timid and became very shy. After that, she hated LightningGrowl and our deputy at the time. We never bothered to ask why. We all thought she was grieving. It wasn't long after their death that she too, left." HowlingStar gave a sad, disappointed yet confused sigh. He doubted the newest warrior in SombreClan would lie to him. He got up to his paws and marched towards the wet boglands, not saying anymore on the issue,
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:27 pm

She rose on her paws, her mind elsewhere. She shook her head slowly before padding out of the den.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 pm

HowlingStar entered, exhausted from the fight at the boglands.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 am

"Hey, Dad," HonestyNight meowed as he entered.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:53 pm

HowlingStar released a yawn and gazed up to his son. "Hey, HonestyNight. How are you?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next