Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiyana's and Okami's nest.

+6
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Aurora
Fenris
*Firefly*
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Aiyana's and Okami's nest.

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:58 am

Aiyana narrowed her eyes to Katani, the thought of an eagle snatching up her newborn son flickered through her mind. "He is far too young to learn such things!" She replied, her tone slightly sharp at the idea of her newborn son out alone in the mountain. "He has not reached the age and therefore will not receive the invitation. You are not one to decide when my pups or any pups for that matter will receive the invitation."

Aiyana gently licked Kahlua's forehead, barking in agreement. "I bet it is, your daddy freshly caught it," she said, her smile wide.

-

"The Invitation" - is more or less an "apprenticeship", a stepping stone from when pups can begin to hunt with the adult wolves. I sent you a link. Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 am

(Sorry lol xD, I thought so I just wanted to check but YOLO lol)
Katani stumbled over her words, shocked at the alphas cruel tones. "I didn't mean, out out, I meant- She stumbles again,, embarrassed, Katani steels herself and carries on. "Not out of the Cave, Aiyana, I would never do that to any pup, just by the enterance so he can have a look outside while we practise. I will never hurt him, ever. Im sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

She slowly calmed down, an overwhelming sense of overprotection had come over her. She glanced down at the pups and slowly shook her head. "He is too young to learn fighting and hunting. But, you can play games with him, Kahlua and Asha if you wish. As long as they remain within the Cave."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 am

"Thanks, Aiyana, I'm sorry about upsetting you, I won't train them yet, I know they're too young." Katani looked really depressed as she padded out of the den again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Aiyana frowned then turned her attention back to her pups.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Katani padded into the alpha den, dragging a juicy deer leg behind her. "Aiyana? You here? I've got a leg of deer for you and your pups." The deer leg was like a thank-you, sorry thing, and Katani hoped Aiyana would accept it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 am

Aiyana gazed up at the she-wolf and smiled in delight. "Thank you," she said, taking the offer. "I'm glad we are at an understanding. You must know, I am protective of my pups. All mothers are," she said.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:40 am

Okami entered and sat protectively at his mate's side. He licked her cheek, lovingly. "Hey," he barked, "Do you want me to get you anything?" He peered down to the pups, wagging his tail.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:29 am

Dakota swiped his paws up at his dad's muzzle and buried his head gently into his mother's fur. "I'm going to go and play in the Cave, is that okay, Mom? Dad?" He gazed up at his parents with a pleading grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Kahlua finished eating, and swiped a paw over her muzzle. She walked over to Okami and looked up at him, smiling brightly. She batted a paw at his nose, and looked curiously. "Will I be a big part of the pack like you when I grow up?" She beamed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:10 am

Aiyana gazed across to Okami and gently leaned against him, "No," she barked, "I'm fine, thank you." Aiyana smiled down to Dakota and Kahlua. "Perhaps, Kahlua. If you work hard and move up the ranks, who knows what you may achieve." She licked the pups, protectively. "You two can go and play outside if you wish. But, do not venture out of the Cave. There are eagles around."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 pm

"Yay!" She squeaked, and walked quickly outside to go play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

Adanya padded in, greeting the Alpha and Alphess with a gentle and respectful nod. "How are you both?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 am

Dakota scampered in, greeting both his parents with a contented nuzzle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 am

She nuzzled her son back in greeting then placed a large paw over him, pressing her weight on him, playfully. "Behaving, I hope?" She narrowed her golden yellow eyes, teasingly. She smiled, nodding to Adanya. "I am well, very well, in fact. My pups are doing so well, growing bit by bit, stronger and stronger. Fine wolves for the pack. Yourself?" She flicked the ground with her tail. "Sit," she offered Adanya.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Okami grinned, watching Adanya contently. His attention was caught by his son, he peered down to him and licked his ear. "Hey, Dakota," he barked.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm

*Omara padded into the den* "You wanted to see me?"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 am

Adanya glanced across to Omara, not seeming sure if she should leave or not. She smiled to Omara then glanced to Aiyana and Okami - waiting for an order.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Asha sits by her mother, eyes wide and alert, she wasn't bothered about going to play like her brother and sister, she was more interested in watching what her mother does.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aiyana's and Okami's nest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:15 am

Dakota grinned up at his parents then trampled over to Asha and began to swipe at her muzzle, playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 am

"Omara," Aiyana barked, pleased to see the young pup. "Yes, we did. It's time for your invitation. You're officially old enough to hunt with the rest of the adult wolves, you are now able to learn the ways of hunting and fighting. You can attend our patrols and our hunting parties. We will all teach you what it takes to become both a sentinel and a scout. When you have learned both, roughly, you will tell us what rank you wish to major in - sentinel or scout, and you will learn all for what it takes to become that rank. You will learn with us, all of us, everyone as a family." She bowed her head to the young pup, "Do make us proud."

(Keilia needs to be here, too. Razz So, basically, your pup just joins in hunting parties - it doesn't matter who as long as they're an adult wolf, she marks borders and attends patrols, she watches and listens and things like that. There is no official mentor. It's just everyone. Then, in about a week or two, come and tell Okami or I what rank you wish to be - scout or sentinel and then just focus on that particular thing and pair up with maybe 2-3 wolves who are in that rank that could show you and tell you about it. It's nothing hugee like how warrior cats train.)
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Asha smiles at her brother, her eyes wide, "Dakota?" She barks, padding to get out of her mothers earshot, "Do you want to go on a special mission?" She barks quietly.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm

"Congratulations, Omara," Adanya bowed her head courtesy to the pup. She then tilt her head to Asha and Dakota.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Aiyana swept her tail from side to side, smiling gleefully. "Adanya, you can go and stretch your paws, if you wish." She shot a brief glance to her pups and whispered, "Keep an eye on them. They're very cheeky at this age," she said as she sat back and began to lay down. "I'm going to get some rest," she said as she pressed her muzzle down on her paws.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:26 am

Okami nodded to Adanya then pressed his head gently to his mates. "I miss spending so much time with you," he said, softly, his eyes on her. He was deeply in thought. "What prey should I bring you back?" He asked as he licked her muzzle.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:42 pm

"SPECIAL MISSION!" Dakota howled in delight. He quickly glanced to his parents then lowered his voice. "That sound's fun! Where, what are we going to do!?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:53 am

Aiyana yawned tiredly, pressing her nose to Okami's cheek. "I'm not hungry," she barked. She nuzzled him. "Prey is becoming scarce," she said, in a softer tone; almost a whisper. She obviously did not want others to hear. "I am fearing for the survival of the pack, Okami. What are we to do? There are a few remaining elk, but, you know the amount has decreased. It's decreasing by the pawstep. We need to act fast." Her tone seemed almost hurt, her eyes on her mate. She flattened her fluffy white ears, waiting for a reply.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:12 am

The Alpha frowned, his concern matched hers. "I know," he said, pausing briefly. "I have noticed, too." The black wolf glanced across to Asha and Dakota then leaned closer to Aiyana. "We will get through this," he said to her, sternly. He smiled, slightly. "But, we do need to think of something, a way to get prey, or an area to hunt, at least."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 am

Aiyana brushed her nose against his cheek, her eyes soft. She flicked her long, fluffy white tail across her paws. "Perhaps.. Lone wolf territory?" She suggested, frowning slightly at the thought. She didn't like the idea much at all.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 am

Okami slowly frowned and shook his head. "If they are without prey like us, they will not be so kind as to let us take it. We cannot afford to lose any of our wolves. We need all the paws we can get."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 am

Aiyana slowly sighed, somewhat loudly in fact. She glanced back across to the pups to see if they were listening in then snuggled closer to Okami. "That is true," she said, softly. "I was thinking that the moment I said it."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 am

Okami also glanced across at the pups then licked Aiyana's nose.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 am

She grinned widely and buried her head into his fur. She remained silent for a few moments then gazed at him, "Maybe," she said, softly. "Maybe there is another way." Her eyes were open and her jaws were slightly apart, still processing her thought.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 am

"The lone wolves?" Okami asked, his head angled towards her.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:28 am

She shook her head. "No," she replied. Aiyana slowly wriggled closer to her mate and whispered very softly. "The cats.." She slowly lowered her head, waiting for her mate's opinion.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 am

Okami paused, processing the idea. "Do they eat the same prey as we do?" He asked, quietly, his eyes fastened on Aiyana.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 am

Aiyana flattened one ear and slowly shrugged. "I am not sure," she said. Aiyana placed a paw across Okami's, slightly smiling. "We can send two scouts across to check," she said, "If they return and are inconclusive. Then..." She shook her head, frowning at the thought. "It's back to the first idea."

(The kitties are still in their clans. So, we'll wait a few days until they've left. Razz)
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 am

"We will have them train before they set off, too. They are mere cats, but, we cannot have them unprepared," he said, quietly. Okami nodded at his mate's idea then licked her cheek. "You are the most intelligent wolf I have ever met, you know, that?" he said as he gently placed his muzzle on her head.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 am

She smiled, "That's a good idea." She closed her eyes and slightly yawned, her ears flattening. "Sorry," she muttered, "I'm tired." She leaned against him, cupping at his nose with her white paws. "You must not know many intelligent wolves then," she said, laughing.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 am

He frowned, nipping at her ears. A light, playful growl in his throat. "I do," he said, defensively, "They're just no where near as smart or as beautiful as you." He flicked his tail around his body and slowly dipped his head onto his mate's shoulder. "It has been a tiresome sunrise," he barked.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 am

She closed her eyes in bliss at the compliment. She reopened her eyes and gently pressed her nose into his side. "It sure has, a long one at that," she said. She lay her head down on her paws and slowly yawned.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 am

I gtg. So, I'll just make him fall asleep. xDD

Okami closed his eyes, tiredness consuming him. He was asleep within moments.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 am

LOL. Okay. xDD

Aiyana flicked an ear, glancing briefly up to her mate. She then closed her eyes and got some sleepies. xD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Adanya waited at the Entrance to the Alpha and Alphess's den, waiting for them to awake.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 am

(Lol, I can just imagine her standing at the enterance, staring at Okami and Aiyana.)
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:22 am

(STALKER ADANYA !! >:3 xDD)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:57 am

The Alphess stirred in her nest then woke, shaking her pelt. She glanced at the entrance, "Adanya," she said as she slowly stretched. "You're here early," she smiled.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

She smiled, "Sorry, do you want me to return later?" She tilt her head.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 am

Okami woke and gently nuzzled Aiyana. "I'm going to go hunting and arrange training for the patrol," he said as he got up and darted out.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 am

She nodded then beckoned the Guardian in. "Come, come," she barked.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next