Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebble's nest

+12
PurekitandTerror
Duckshine
Raven
Battle
*Firefly*
HowlingStar
Alpha Okami
Lois
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
MiseryCloud
Pigeon
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty Re: Pebble's nest

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm

I‘ll send you a PM about it.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Maplepaw came in, and peered and the dabs of blood on her pelt one more time. "A bunch of branches raked against my skin..." she mewed. "And it buuurns..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm

ISSUE SORTED.
Icy was merely assisting Pebble with her stuff and yeah. Etc. Done.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 am

A fawny she-cat entered, her stomach was slightly swollen. She shyly bowed her head to DuskPaw and PebbleStorm. "Hello," she meowed.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:54 am

"Well done, DuskPaw," she said, nodding to her apprentice in praise. "You can treat MaplePaw and then you can gather some herbs." The fluffy medicine cat glanced across to MaplePaw, "Now, DuskPaw..Do you know how to treat MaplePaw? She has blood on her pelt and the gashes burn. You will need to use something which treats infection and cobwebs to prevent the bleeding. Which herb will you use to prevent the infection?" She warmly smiled to her apprentice then drifted across to PigeonFeather. The medicine cat eyed her swollen stomach and tilt her head slightly to the side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Duskpaw looked at Pigeonfeather as well, and then widened her eyes. She knew it wasn't her business, so she quickly looked away. "Horsetail and comfrey root in a poultice to soothe wounds and stop infection, and cobwebs to stop the bleeding. Then, catchweed to keep the poultice from rubbing off without hurting the skin. Is that right?" She meowed, looking at her mentor.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 am

The large male leader entered. He glanced down, examining PigeonFeather then slightly frowned. "We shall speak once you have finished here," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:29 am

She glanced up at HowlingStar then back to the two medicine cats. Here comes the lie...Will I ever pull this off.. She gave a weak smile and flattened her brown ears. "I was attacked on the border," she explained. "A rogue, I've never seen him before. I managed to fight him off and send him away. But.. It was slightly too late." She glanced down at her paws, guilt already coming over her in waves. "I wish this hadn't of happened," she said. At least, there is some truth in it.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:55 pm

The leader stopped and watched the deputy, listening to her. He felt slightly saddened and gave her a warm nuzzle. "I am sorry to hear that this has happened," he said, softly. "I'll have strong patrols patrol the border and ensure that rogue does not return and attack any more of our she-cats," he meowed then turned and ducked away, annoyance in his eyes. Stupid rogue..Attacking my clan-cats.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 pm

"Thank you, PebbleStorm and DuskPaw." Maplepaw mewed. Wow! I sound like a warrior!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Shadowclaw peeked in to the medicine cats den, then stepped in. "Hello." She meowed. "I have a stomachache." Duskpaw looked over to her. "Oh yes, I can help with that." She meowed, and padded over to the herb storage. She grabbed mallow leaves, and walked over to Shadowclaw. She set them down in front of Shadowclaw. "Eat the leaves. They're called mallow leaves. They  help soothe stomachaches, along with juniper berries. Juniper berries can also help troubled breathing, help calm cats, and give strength." Duskpaw explained. Shadowclaw nodded. "Thank you, Duskpaw." She said, smiling. She chewed the leaves, then swallowed. "Rest for a little while until you feel a bit better." Duskpaw meowed.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:46 pm

PigeonFeather gave the leader a gentle nuzzle then nodded to PebbleStorm. "I thought you ought to know," she said.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:07 am

She gave her apprentice a satisfied and warm nod. "Very good," she said. "You are learning well. With all the queens in the clan, I want you to go and fetch some moss and sticks. The sticks will be useful for when the time comes for the birth. The queen bites down on the stick and uses it to distract her from the pain. We will also need some borage leaves, they will grow in the forest and are used to help produce more and better milk for queens. Borage leaves can also bring down fevers, but, are most commonly used for queens. Once you have collected those, you and I will take a trip together to search for some Parsley and Catmint. Both rarely grow in our territory and Parsley is basically the opposite of borage leaves. They stop a queen from producing milk. While, catmint is best used for greencough. With the cold nearing, we need to be prepared." She gave her a gentle nuzzle then turned to PigeonFeather, "Get some rest," she said. "We will check on you and MiseryCloud regularly. I'm very sorry to hear that it happened in..Such a way. We are here for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

(WARNING; MiseryCloud is going to have a litter, but, all but one kit dies of greencough/kit-cough, etc,)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Maplepaw got to her paws and strolled out of the medicine cat den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 am

(Awesome!)

PebbleStorm licked her paws then gazed around the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:38 pm

The large silver-leader entered. His silver fur matted with blood and gashes. Not serious gashes, but somewhat deep. He had an eye shut, the eye throbbing and burning. "LightningGrowl attacked a loner," he meowed, "He releieved truth to me. He has been lying to me this whole time. I had to defend the clan. He is gone now, but, I too have some wounds to show for it." He slowly opened his wounded eye. The vision was blurred, but not blinded. There was a scar running diagonally across his eye, the blood trickled down his cheek and made vision in that eye hard. "I don't think I am blinded, but, it does burn."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:43 pm

FlamigShadow peered in.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:07 pm

The leader tilt his head slowly towards her, almost self-conscious of the gruesome gash across his eye. "Come in," he said, "You were wounded, too."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm

PebbleStorm glanced to HowlingStar then to FlamingShadow. "DuskPaw, can you tend to FlamingShadow's wounds?" The fluffy grey she-cat fetched some horsetail from her supply of herbs. She chewed up the horsetail then spread it out into HowlingStar's wounds. Once the wounds were covered in the thick green mixture she pressed cobwebs to the gashes. She fetched some catchweed and placed the burrs on the tom's poultice. "This will protect it and keep the poultice from rubbing off painfully," she said. She flattened her ears, examining the leader's eye. "DuskPaw, tell me..What do you think is the best approach to HowlingStar's eye? He does not think he is blinded. Is your vision blurred, HowlingStar?" The medicine cat meowed as she spotted some horsetail on the diagonal cut by his eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:12 pm

HowlingStar gave a slight nod, an ear flat. "Yes, it's blurry," he said. The mixture on his wounds stung, faintly, but he ignored it and sat quietly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:05 am

The tom entered with some cobwebs. "I found these," he meowed, "I remember hearing somewhere that cobwebs were good for medicine cats. Sorry, I'm not sure? Was it cobwebs?" He shrugged and placed the cobwebs down for PebbleStorm.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 am

The she cat glancef at HonestyNight, flicking her ear as a greeting.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Chestnutpool limped into the den, blinking self-consciously, almost shyly. She glanced down at the worst of her injuries, a gash in her leg, then at Pebblestorm. "If you could please..." She murmured quietl, ashamed that she bore these wounds.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 pm

The leader lowered his head and stared at the down. His wounds tingling yet his eye burning.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:38 am

She quickly nodded to HonestyNight, "Thank you," she said, "Cobwebs help stop bleeding." The medicine cat gave a swift nod to ChestnutPool. "I will be there in a moment, I just need to fix up HowlingStar." The medicine cat gently nudged HowlingStar's cheek with her nose, "This may sting," she said. The medicine cat went to her herb supply and fetched some yellow looking plants. She leaned close to the leader and trickled the juice of the Celandine herb into his blurry eyes. The medicine cat then put the herbs aside and fetched some poppy seeds for him. She slid them across to him then smiled, "Swallow those seeds and go get some rest. Your eye should clear up and feel better in a few sunrises. I will come into your den and check on you soon." PebbleStorm glanced to ChestnutPool and offered a small smile, "Sorry. Been a bit busy. What happened to you? The LightningGrowl issue as well?" She frowned, shaking her head. "Are you in a lot of pain?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Duskpaw thought for a moment. "Celandine trickled into his eyes, poppy seeds, and some dock leaves, maybe goldenrod." She meowed.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 am

(Don't forget to help FlamingShadow, Dusk! :3)
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 am

Yeshh, my poot Flamy,

Flamy continues to stand xF
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 am

Awh, you busy birdie :3

Chestnutpool smiled gravely, giving her a swift nod. "Lightninggrowl. It's been bothering me for a while, but, I think I'll live."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 pm

(Sorry! XD What is her injury?)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:42 pm

A bruise on her flank, scratches on her ears, and a bad slash on her left shouldet :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

HowlingStar lapped up the seeds then headed to his den for some rest.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:02 am

FlamingShadow pads in, ears pinned back. She started to cough as she said, "PebbleStorm? HowlingStar told me to see you." She lowered her head, coughing.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Aghh. So many comments. Wait, wasn't FlamingShadow already in here? xDD Confusion. xD

PebbleStorm quickly pushed some poppy seeds to ChestnutPool then began to spread a fine poultice of horsetail across the she-cats gashes and cuts. She then nudged some cobwebs over to her then began to wrap up the larger gashes with cobwebs, "there," she said. "That should prevent them getting infected and stop the bleeding. You should get some rest and keep up your water intake. I'll check on you soon," she smiled then turned to FlamingShadow. Her fluffy white head tilt to the side. "Oh, my," she said. "Sit down and describe to me all your symptoms. Sore throat? Fever? Sneezing? How long have you been coughing?"

- Greencough or Whitecough?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 pm

She was, hit Howly ordered her to the den...? xDD

She sat down, coughing. "It started a few days ago," she admitted. "Brief fevers come evey now anf then, thouh Ifeel extremely watm at the moment." She flicked her ears, lowering her head.

Greencogb  :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 am

She nodded and went to her herb supply. "It sounds like greencough," she said as she approached the she-cat with feverfew and catmint. She pushed the two herbs to her and warmly smiled. "Eat those," she said, "They should make you feel better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 am

A warm smile was on her muzzle as she chewed the herbs. She leaned over, nuzzling the medicine cat. "Thank you."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 am

ProudFire entered. "Hey, PebbleStorm," he said as he bowed his head, warmly to her. "Do you need any help?"
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 am

PebbleStorm smiled, warmly to FlamingShadow then glanced to ProudFire, "Perhaps," she said. "I do need to go to the two-leg grounds and fetch more catmint. I could probably use a warrior for company," she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:43 am

She rose on her paws, "I could help, too?" She offered, tilting her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Silverfeather ran in. "Pebblestorm we have a problem. Wishingfeather has fainted at the camp entrance. She says she's fine but she's coughing an awful lot."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 pm

PebbleStorm frowned and quickly scooped up several herbs then dashed out of her den and to the camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:16 am

WishingFeather walked into the den and soon found a spot to sleep. "Thanks... PebbleStorm..." were her last words before sleep took her.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:03 am

PebbleStorm padded in after the she-cat and smiled to the she-cat. The medicine cat swiftly darted out and returned moments after with some snow for the she-cat to lap up and a fresh mouse, both for when she woke. She lay the two near Wishingfeather, but, not too close. PebbleStorm kept an eye on the she-cat for a few moments then turned and started sorting herbs, turning her head every now and then to make sure Wishingfeather was still okay.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 am

WishingFeather awoke by caughing. Seeing snow and a mouse did she eat little to its flesh. But she did drink lots of the snows melting water. Looking at PebbleStorm did she see what the she-cat was doing before sleep took over.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 pm

(Wishing has an apprentice. But, you don't have to train him until Wishy is better. :3)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:52 am

The medicine cat flicked an ear and glanced back to Wishingfeather. She approached the cat's side and quickly examined her then went back to sorting herbs.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble's nest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5Pebble's nest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 am

Wishing awoke feeling much better then 2 days before. Yawning did she still have slight shivering but the caugh and dizziness gone. Streaching did she relive her cramped legs before laing back down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting a lot! :O
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next