Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 am

PigeonFeather ducked, dropping to the ground just as the warrior tried to attack. She explosively sprang back up and attempted to slam her shoulder into the tom's face.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 am

I'll delete your post, Honesty? xD I believe its a mistake since its the exact same?

Last edited by ChipmunkStar on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 am

Growling he dodged him and turned around hissing he lunged for his paw and clamped his jaws shut digging deeper each time refusing to let go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 am

Sorry guys! Laggy phone
Admin can delete later
I gtg bye
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 am

"If I FALL
L O O K   T H E  O T H E R  W A Y
APART"
Emberpool saw the young apprentice fall. Did they have any mercy? Blood stained the snow, spreading fast. Was he dead? She thought frantically. She leaned closer to hear. There was shallow breathing, and she let out a sigh of relief. But she couldn't let him slowly die, could she?

This is short cuz it is short.

Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:09 am

SnakeHiss quickly fell to the ground, dropping to avoid the attack then rose and lashed his browny colored paws out at ChipmunkStar. The mottled warrior narrowed his eyes, "I don't care what you think of me. Not anymore," he said, harshly, "I don't care about you or anyone else in your mousebrained clan."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:10 am

LionGaze wrote:Growling he dodged him and turned around hissing he lunged for his paw and clamped his jaws shut digging deeper each time refusing to let go

What happened to Pigeon's move? xD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 am

(Sorry to many comments Dx)

Letting go of his paw he glared at Pigeon and slammed into her chest growling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:12 am

Pigeon wrote:
LionGaze wrote:Growling he dodged him and turned around hissing he lunged for his paw and clamped his jaws shut digging deeper each time refusing to let go

What happened to Pigeon's move? xD

"If I FALL
APART"
This rp is seriously, seriously fast. I guess I should change my posts shorter.
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 am

"EmberPool! Get these cats!" ChipmunkStar snapped, her pale green eyes glowing in pure rage. "Our friendship was off the moment you betrayed us for her," she snapped as she ducked, striking her paw at his ear after she popped back up. "I don't think what you think of us. These are myy last words to you, telling you my thoughts. After this, we are pure enemies. Think we‘re mouse-brained, fine. You were once part of this supposedly mouse-brained clan." She said, harshly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 am

"If I FALL
APART"
great I don't even know what I'm rp-ing
asdffsgdf

Last edited by Emberpool on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 am

(0.0 There is no LionBlaze it's Tiger and Pigeon isn't in your clan Tiger is)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:42 am

GrouseWarmth leaps into the battle, concern flashing in her eyes for a brief moment, "No new shall die today." She owls, before leaping at Tigerglare, raking her claws down his side.

DropletSong races in, her eyes widen as she sees the thicket of fighting cats. The ValiantClan warrior leaps into battle at aiming a blow in The direction of Honesty.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 am

A large, brawny male ginger cat ran into the battle grounds. "Step down ValiantClan, before your warriors humiliate themselves!" The tom boomed his words.

BattlePaw, the newly made apprentice ran after the others. His knowledge was scarce in regards to fighting, but, he wanted to help as much as possible.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 am

A well built fluffy black she-cat ran out from where the other SombreClan warriors were. She narrowed her vibrant green eyes and revealed a devilish smirk. MiseryCloud glanced down to her son, BattlePaw then gave a warm nod to ProudFire. The she-cat had felt the pains of hunger. Prey was scarce and without it, SombreClan would have to struggle more so. She was prepared to fight for as long as possible.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:01 am

COME ON. WHERE IS CREEKYBUMS x
ChipmunkStar let out a hiss, glancing rapidly around for the signs of CreekStorm, PreyPaw, CricketShade and ResoluteStep. Her heart sunk as she couldnt find them, rapidly switching her eyes back to SnakeHiss.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:15 am

CreekStorm galloped in. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" She burst out, she stared around at all the bloodshed and SombreClan warriors. She charged towards MiseryCloud (I know..Myself, but.. Eh) "HEY, YOU, GET OFF VALIANTCLAN TERRITORY!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 am

CREEKBUTT RUNNING IN! GOOOZ! xD

ChipmunkStar flicked her ears at the sound of CreekStorm, relief washing over her.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:36 am

FallenSnow hissed as she entered, her long white pelt whipping in the wind. "Shut your muzzle!" She yowled to SnakeHiss and lashed at his sides.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 am

(Back, wow, this escalated from a 5 to 50 overnight....)
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

(OOC, Aww ya'll started with out me! WishingFeather is now here! Ok im a bit lost so if I make an mistake please correct me.)

WishingFeather was having the adrenaline rush. She ran in with no hesitation. Seeing an cat lash out on SnakeHiss did she join by his side. Seeing him have his paws full. She attempted to lashed her powerful paw, claws outstreched, at FallenSnows shoulder. "No one messes with my Clan!" She yowled with rage, getting into a fighting stance, waiting fora move to come.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Doveheart charged in. What's happening... She wondered silently, but just surveyed the area in look of an opponent. She dove into a snow drift to hide herself and searched for a cat she could fight off.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 pm

FallenSnow growled, her white hackles raised. "Then get off my territory, you piece of fox dung!" She slashed out with her front paws at WishingFeathers face, hissing angrily.

Viper padded in and looked over to his mentor. "WishingFeather!" He exclaimed and came to her side, hissing at FallenSnow. xD
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm

xD yeah Vipers here!

Yowling in rage did she spit back "I dont take orders from Mousebrains ViliantClan!" She howled before unshealding her claws and doing a hard smak on the ivory females head. "Just in time Viper!" She growled ready to doge a blow.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:29 pm

TigerGlare lunged himself hard at Wishing, "Better think twice" he hissed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Wishy felt the impact of another cat. She bowled with him, tumbling as she got a firm hold on n his legs and shoulder. "Never!" She howled before attempting to bit hard onto his shoulder hoping to draw a nasty wound.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm

He felt her bite him so her rolled over and leaped up lashing his large claws at her muzzle attempting to claw at least her nose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 pm

She seen the blow coming to her nose, she doged but he still got he nose. Just not as bad as it should of been. Her silver grey striped fur bristled with anger she lashed out with her claws ready to tear flesh on the toms cheek.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm

He doged her move as she clawed his cheeck it barely brushed by he then ran back then to her and slid under her belly his claws attempting to claw her delicate belly flesh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Wishing growled as she soon the larger tom slide under her b6t she pounced in the air and came landing on him with her weight. Attempting to slam the breath out of his lungs. Hissing did she not wait for his attack, so jumping off of him and got into a defensive position.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:46 pm

He hissed he didn't get the breathe knocked out of him hardly. He sprang up and slammed his full force into her side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Being slammed did she fall but get back up on fast swift paws. The pounced on his slashing her paws at his ear attempting to give him a bleeding nick in his ear.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 pm

He growled as he hit his ear Then Tiger stood up quick and circled her glaring at her with a smirk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:25 pm

"Wahts so funny? Laughing at your ear because it really amuses me!" She smiled as she jumped out of his circle and walked around the circle with him. Her hazle green eyes burning deeply with hate. She kept them intensly on him though not all her attention was on him. Her ears layed back and flicked at any sounds of another.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:29 pm

He ignored he "this is" he spat before charging at her his claws slamming into her muzzle hard as he drew back he took a step back hissing watching her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm

"Ha weak!" She growled as she lunged at his leg. Trying to claw deeply into the flesh of her oponite. Then jumped back waiting for his move.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm

HowlingStar sighted his clan-mate in a bit of a predicament and darted towards WishingFeather. His large, white fangs appearing. The leader drew forward, aiming for TigerGlare. The leader had his claws flexed and leaped at the VC warrior's hind leg, attempting to pierce his leg with his ivory colored fangs.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 pm

He leaped away from Wishing then spotted the leader he hisses doding to the side then charged at him swiping his claws at his shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:31 pm

The leaders reactions were fastm, he dodged to the left as the tom came towards him. The silver-tabby smirked in amusement, stepping sideways, then aimed for the warriors flank.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Tiger got hit is the flank he hisses then charged at Howling's flank

LionGaze came in growling he was a SC warrior
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:38 pm

The leader quickly moved to the side, but, he was a bit too slow and got hit. The silver-tabby emitted an angry growl and leaped at Tigerglare, hoping to pin the warrior down. "LionGaze!" The leader said softly, pleased to see his warriors around.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Tiger got pined under the leader he belly kicked him with his hind legs snarling at him

LionGaze looked over at Howling and bounded over as he saw the pinned Tiger he growled and Lashed his claws at his muzzle

(xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 pm

The leader flinched, slightly, at the hit to his stomach. But he pressed down his weight and snapped his large, ivory colored fangs down onto Tiger's shoulder. (OMNOMNOMNOM :3)

PreyPaw ran out onto the scene. His eyes were wide. The fluffy ginger apprentice ran towards Liongaze, growling. "Leave ValiantClan territory!" He yelled out.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

(man ya'll let meh post xD)

WishingFeather was happy to see LionGlaze as her clan seemed to come and come she went to their sides to give a bloaw at his belly.

RavenPaw-

RavenPaw Looked for someone to attack, her green eyes landed on 3 SomberClan warriors blowing many striks on TigerGlare. Feeling enraged by the unfair Fighting did she jump onto a Silver Warrior (HowlingStar). Having a firm hold on the toms back. Giving a sharp bite on his shoulder before jumping off hopeing Tiger can handle it there.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:52 pm

HonestyNight caught a glimpse of his father, holding down Tigerglare. He growled in annoyance and leaped at RavenPaw, sending his black claws down her back in attempt to wound her.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Tiger snarled in pain and thrased his hid lesg fiercly at his belly enraged.

LionGaze growled narrowing his eyes to PreyPaw and charged at him hissing, "or what mouse brained fool" he snapped his jaws at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:56 pm

HowlingStar ignored the bite to his shoulder, despite the fact blood drizzled from the wound and ran down his side. The leader quickly swiped his paws out at Tigerglare's muzzle in attempt to prevent him from hitting.

PreyPaw barely felt the first hit, feeling grateful for his long, fluffy fur. The apprentice growled and swiped a paw out at Lion's muzzle. "Or, I will be forced to teach you how real warriors fight!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Wishing Looked at a new charcol grey feline join in then another. 'Just Apprentices.." She thought as she scaned the area for someone to attack.

RavenPaw-

Raven hissed in anger as she felt claws tear down her back. She jumped off to face a tom, Her green gaze blazing with a cold, deadly look. She then lunged at him hopeing for to claw his cheek before jumping away out of reach. her gaze on him but her ears flicked for persuders.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Lion's muzzle got hit by the apprentice he laughed rudely and lunged for the apprentice front paw attempting to clamp his jaws around it

Tiger yowled being hit in the muzzle he then thrust his head up and bite into Howlings shoulder attempting to digg his teeth deep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Honesty snarled, taking the hit across his cheek. The blood ran from the cut and without hesitation, he sprang at the she-cat (RavenPaw), his claws ready to strike at her muzzle.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next