Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by Flare Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:52 pm

EDIT:
Ohhhh, LionBlaze, yup. Your right. xD Fixed it

Viper trotted after WishingFeather, tail swishing gleefully. He blinked his big blue eyes, so happy they had won the battle.

Last edited by Flare on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 pm

(Hey Flare, I think there's a 10 word count now. It's stated when the rules updated :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:30 am

Good stuff Liony! :3

MiseryCloud winced, her wounds burning. She flicked her ears and bounded back to camp, wanting to get her cuts checked out.

IslandPaw curiously sniffed the air. Her eyes alight. She glanced around and followed the scent of a small mouse. She leaped forward and clumsily landed on the mouse, but the mouse was quick and managed to get away out of the apprentice's grip. She flattened her ears and sighed. "Oh, foxdung," she whispered.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:46 am

The deputy purred in amusement, watching her daughter. "Very close," she commented before turning her head to the leader of SombreClan. "Yes, HowlingStar, I will," she said. The deputy sniffed around. The scent of pine overwhelming, almost impossible to scent prey. She fought the scent of pine and was able to pick up the scent of a small finch. The fawn colored cat crept towards it. Her paws making small imprints in the snow. She dove towards it and killed it with a soft blow. She muttered a thanks to StarClan then scooped up her kill, padding back to the clan's camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 pm

The leader flicked his tail then picked up his kill and briskly padded back to camp.

He returned, not long after, just lurking by the territory, ensuring that ValiantClan didn't get a sudden burst of courage. The silver-tabby kept his eyes narrow, his eyes fill of alert.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:38 am

ProudFire entered. The Pines, which they had recently won had provided a good source of prey, as HowlingStar had predicted. The brawny, flame colored tom sniffed the air, frowning at the strong scent of pine.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 am

Honestynight shook his pelt out, after the battle, relieved that they had won. He had a few wounds which stung, but the pain was bearable. He sniffed the air, eager to catch some prey to celebrate the victory then pad back to camp. The scent of a small jay came from by one of the pine trees. He moved, swiftly. He lurched towards the scent and caught the bird between his paws. He killed it then padded to the camp with his kill.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue98/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 am

Pigeonfeather leaped down from the large pine tree. She had managed to climb up it earlier and now had sprung down. She somewhat liked the scent of pine, although it somewhat frustrated her, too. The scent had too many memories attacthed to it. Meeting SnakeHiss..Meeting ChipmunkStar..Actually becoming friends with the both of them...Falling in love with SnakeHiss.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue97/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:54 am

"Ah, there you are," Snakehiss commented as he padded across the border and over to the pines. He licked his mate's cheek and glanced around. "Are you okay?"
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 am

The deputy let out a startled mew, she tilt her head and pressed her fawn colored fur firmly against SNakeHiss for comfort. "I'm fine," she said, "Just remembering things.." She glanced down to the ground, then shyly back up to her mate. "Too many memories are associated with this place," she said. "Memories which are good yet..Bad at the same time." The deputy was trying to hint at the memories of the two, how they cared so much for each other yet knew their love was so forbidden and so wrong, but continued to break the code.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 am

The mottled warrior suddenly glanced down, feeling guilty. He had been reckless and could have caused a very serious punishment for them both; while he did love ValiantClan, his love for his new clan and mate were much greater. He smiled and shook his head, "Perhaps," he said. "But, that was moons ago. The past has happened and we can't change it. HowlingStar has let go of it and so should we," he said. He then stood up and flicked his tail, "Do you want to hunt?"

I gtg soon. :/
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 am

She smiled and pressed her nose into his pelt, enjoying his reassurance. "I have no idea what I'd do without you," she said, softly, before standing. "Sure," she said, "Just a quick one and then we better go back to camp."

Small one then, since you're going! Razz
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:11 am

He stifled a small laugh, a genuine laugh then sniffed the air. He had hunted here so many times when he had been in ValiantClan, the territory's familiarity seeming rather useful. He picked up the scent of a small mouse and flicked an ear, his eyes bright. "Do you scent that?" He meowed, tilting his head.

SC cats catch so much prey here, considering it's leaf-bare.. xD Trying to make the most of the free extra territory! Razz
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 am

I knoow! Heheh. xD

She pricked up an ear, her expression forming a large smile. "Mouse?" She tilt her head, "Catch it. You scented it, therefore, your kill."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:15 am

He gently ran his tongue across Pigeon's cheek then turned away and sniffed the air again. The scent of mouse still strong. He lowered into a crouch and followed the scent. The mouse had scurried over to the large roots of a pine tree. The tom struggled to remain unseen in the white snow but leaped, regardless. The mouse attempted to get away, but the warrior was alert and managed to catch the mouse and kill it. "Your turn?" He tilt his head, his whiskers flicking.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:17 am

"Good kill," she said, bowing her head to him. She sniffed the air, but struggled to pick up the scent of any prey. She flattened one ear and sniffed the air again. She glanced to her mate and slightly frowned. She moved slowly, sniffing the air as she went.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:18 am

SnakeHiss kept a paw on top of his kill then sniffed the air, seeing if he could trace any scents, as well. The air was cold, the scent of pine strong, the tom almost wondering how he ever managed to get used to it. He sniffed the air again and shook his head, sighing. "Leaf-bare," he muttered.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 am

She held a giggle back at the tom's reply, her eyes were bright, unusually bright. She closed her eyes, then sniffed the air again. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled, "I scent..A small finch," she whispered. The scent was faint, but, still there. She tried to bury herself in snow, making herself appear less visible. She stalked the bird, soundlessly, her eyes glued in the direction of the finch. The scent slowly becoming stronger with each step she made.

PigeonFeather's eyes brightened at the sight of the small, yet scrawny bird. She lowered into her crouch, her eyes narrowed. She rocked on her haunches then sprang forward. She landed on the bird, perfectly and killed it. She snatched it up in her mouth and trotted over to Snakehiss. "Shall we go back to camp now?" she meowed.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:25 am

The tom picked up his kill and gently brushed his pelt against Pigeon's, "Nice cwatch," he said, his words somewhat muffled due to holding the prey. He smiled, nodding to her suggestion then padded back in the direction of Sombreclan camp.

SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:27 am

She flushed at his compliment then gently flicked him with her tail. The deputy eager to return to camp and show off their kill from ValiantClan. She glanced around the pines, once more, frowning slightly at the memories then bounded back to camp.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 pm

ChipmunkStat crept in the shadows,. She had rolled in fersn before she came. Her pale green eyes narrowed, observing the SC cats.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Berrystripe quietly was following behind Chipmuckstar, waiting for orders, also watching the SombreClan cats. The ferns they had rolled in masked their ValiantClan scent.

(I got to go, so I edited my post to ensure I don't get attacked.)

Last edited by Foxxy on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:50 pm

MiseryCloud tilt her head as she sat perched in the pines. She remembered her conversation with ProudFire and PigeonFeather of how they were all predicting ValiantClan to attack soon. It will be soon..And we will be ready.. The thought of them attacking annoyed her, almost made her paranoid. She narrowed her vibrant green eyes and searched the ground below.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Vengeance stalked up behind Chipmunk, waiting for the Somber cats show there scardy cat faces. His long claws sank in and out of the snowy ground. His odor was masked perfectly with the sweet sap, tender smell of the ferns, and a tad of the molding leaves. His amber eyes scanning everything.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 am

HowlingStar, the large silver-tabby hopped across the border and began making his way towards the new territory.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:35 am

GrouseWarmth stalks into the Pines, her yes open for any ValiantClan warriors. She narrows her own eyes as she begins to ponder whether or not she had just seen the amber eyes of a VC warrior. She cats a swift glance at her leader, flicking her long tail in the direction on which she had seen the blazing amber eyes of Vengence.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:18 pm

The silver-tabby quickly acknowledged his warrior, Grousewarmth, then stared back into the direction of the eyes. He slightly frowned, his own amber colored eyes narrowing slightly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Chipmunkstar crouchef low, her pale green eyes searching for ResoluteStep and his patrol.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Berrystripe remained where she was, watching the SombreClan, waiting for them to notice they weren't alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:26 pm

"Hide under the ferns," she murmured, extremely quietly so no one will hear. "When I attack, come and attack them when ResoluteStep attackef, so they wouldn't expect another cat coming this way."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:32 pm

OwlSong the brown she cat with green eyes rolled into some ferns and made her way crouching low making sure not to be seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Berrystripe nodded her head to her leader and hid under the ferns, waiting for her leader to attack so that when Resolutestep came out to attack she'd be ready as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 am

(Dang it Venny's been descovered xD)

VengeanceBreeze seen he was found, He stared intently at the other pools of amber eyes, the leader of SomberClan. His eyes turning into thin slits. He heard what his leader said but didn't dare to move. He forced himself not to lanch into the open to attack any of the SC cats, digging his claws into there flesh.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:34 am

He ears gently flick as she hears the leaders murmur, yet not enough to decipher it, so the warrior stays on guard, trying to convince herself it was the wind. She entreated back to her leaders side, bracing herself for an attack. There was something strange I the atmosphere of the pines, felt like they where being surrounded by VC cats... The warrior inhales air, preparing to yowl for the help of the clan if needed.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:34 pm

MiseryCloud tilt her head down to HowlingStar and Grousewarmth, sensing that perhaps..Perhaps they too felt as if they were being surrounded by ValiantClan cats. She kept silent and still, remaining high up in the pines where no one would suspect her to be.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:28 am

I want to attack, but no one is on whenever I an so cant attack xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am

ResoluteStep shifted through the shadows. His scent had been disguised, hiding the warm scent of ValiantClan on his pelt. He waited, patiently, silently.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 am

GrouseWarmth shifts uneasily, "We have the trees, that could be used to our advantage!" She whispers to HowlingStar.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 am

The fawn colored deputy came up behind HowlingStar and Grousewarmth. She narrowed her cool, pale green eyes into the shadows. "Grousewarmth has a point," she said, softly, a mere whisper so that only her leader and warrior could hear. "If we scatter out..We could take them from the branches. Or..When they attack, we quickly take to the trees..Leap down and stun them. If they see us go to the trees now..We may find ourselves pinned to the branches."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 am

Berrystripe waited for Resolutestep to attack before she followed with him. Chipmuckstar had ordered her not to attack until he was ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:18 am

Venny tensed wanting to sink his claws and rake them down the back of an SC warrior. But he didn't for he was told after ResoluteStep was ready.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Foxxy wrote:Berrystripe waited for Resolutestep to attack before she followed with him. Chipmuckstar had ordered her not to attack until he was ready.

I'm so confused by ValiantClan. Aren't we waiting for ChipmunkStar to attack? Not ResoluteStep? Then Res attacks after Chip and her team have leaped out. ? Or no? I don't understand you guys. xDD

HowlingStar contemplated his moves. What is ValiantClan waiting for? He thought, We know they're there..Perhaps we should start it.

Last edited by HowlingStar on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry, last night I attacked Grouse whrn she was onlinr, but right after I posted, she popped off, so I deletef the post so it wouldn't be consideref as unfair.

ChipmunkStar let out a toar, abd flung herself at HowlingStar with a hiss.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

HowlingStar yowled, "It's ValiantClan! SombreClan, attack!" The silver-tabby was prepared, he knew it was ValiantClan..Lurking in the shadows. The tom leaped to the side and bared his white teeth, "Ah," he smirked, "I knew you ValiantClan cats couldn't keep away for long. This territory has really provided SombreClan with a lot of prey. We are grateful that you handed the territory over so easily," he said. The words rolled off his tongue, his golden yellow eyes bright.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 pm

ChipmunkStar revealed an icy smirk; "Oh, really?" She laughed. "ValiantClan attack!" She howled out her words, flicking her tail to indicate to Resolute to attavk after a few moments. She starts to perform the special move; rapidly sliding to HowlingStar‘s belly, starting to raise her front paws to prop him up. Hopefully this will work.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:43 pm

OH NURHS. NOT VC'S MOVE. O_o

HowlingStar growled in annoyance and used his back legs to lash out at the leader. His golden eyes glinting with fury.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 pm

She let out a sharp yelp, but struggled to prop him up with her front paws. Pain was piercibg in her belly, but, she had to do it. She gritted her teeth and began to lash her legs out at HowlingStar‘s belly, breathing harf.

Ohh, yess xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 pm

A large, mottled brown warrior darted onto the scene. SnakeHiss narrowed his cool green eyes and yowled angrily.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Darkheart jumped from some bushes and landed not too far away from snakehiss "Traitor." he mumbled before lashing his claws out at him

Feralclaw ran to the scene of the battle, trying to get his breath back, he pounced toward Darkheart a deep growl rumbling from within his throat he lashed a claw along his side remembering to not kill him.

Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/13SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm

IcicleBreath, a SombreClan warrior darted out of nowhere, having heard the yowls. She narrowed her eyes towards the ValiantClan warriors and hissed.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next