Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

+14
Raven
Flare
MiseryCloud
Battle
Lois
Alpha Okami
Emberpool
SnakeHiss
Dawnfeather
mboutwell7
Elsa
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
18 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty Re: SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.

Post by Feralclaw Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

(Darkeh came back ear still bleeding.)

Darkheart jumped back into the battle blood trickling down his torn ear, he jumped at miserycloud a feirce snarl on his muzzle.

He jumped to the side hissing furiously he tried to bring his forepaw crashing down on his head

(you coulda avoided the muzzle slash :3)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/13SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

FallenSnow came in, ivy eyes balzing, she went striahgt for Feral, raking her claws across his back.

Morning rolled her icy eyes at Feral and went to aid HowlingStar, swiping at Chipmunkstar with unsheathed claws.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 pm

(xD yay fallen has come to the rescue! I really thought I had to bring in Mrs. Bad girl Ravenpaw Razz)

Vengeancebreeze was bloody, tired and weak. He was loosing his lifes energy. Moving just in time to avoid Ferals paw, growling did he see the white pelt of Fallensnow. Relived did he try to give a front paw blow, sloppy with weak did it not send much of its impact.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 pm

(Go home vengeancebreeze your bleeding.)

Feralclaw smashed down on vengeancebreeze's forehead, turned around and slashed at fallensnow
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/13SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm

(xD fine... Ravens coming through.)

Venny gave up and ran back to VCs medicine cats den.

Ravenpaw came in the battle to see Ven falling back. Skimming her green eyes around did she look for a SC to attack.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 pm

"Notice your freind? Do the same thing." Feralclaw hissed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:31 pm

"I dont listan to a mousebrain like you!" She said before attempting to claw his other ear. "Oops sorry! Didn't see you there" she smirked as she provoked him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:17 pm

(If Howlingstar isn't busy with Chipmuckstar, he can attack her if he wants. Lol. Or anybody else for that matter.)

Berrystripe turned away from Miserycloud, believing she wasn't a match for her and looked for another SombreClan cat to fight. She seen Feralclaw attacking her apprentice Ravenpaw but the she-cat was holding onto her own so Berrystripe didn't move from her spot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 pm

He hammered down with his forepaw before attempting to bowl over her "You dont know me, no one does." he growled deeply
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:52 pm

MiseryCloud's vibrant green eyes blazed in anger as Berrystripe turned her back. The she-cat let out a loud, angered cry and dashed towards Berrystripe, her sharp thorn-like-claws aiming to rake down her backside.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Berrystripe's backside got raked by the she-cat's sharp claws. Hissing, Berrystripe turned herself around to face Miserycloud. Berrystripe lifted her paw in the air, hoping to head Miserycloud on the top of her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 pm

MiseryCloud quickly leaped to the side, dodging the attack. The fluffy black-almost brown she-cat revealed her gleaming white teeth, forming a snarl. She sprang at BerryStripe, this time, aiming for her hind leg.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Berrystripe watched Miserycloud leap towards her and she turned around, lifting up her hind legs attempting to kick Miserycloud in the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:42 pm

MiseryCloud quickly tilt her head, helping to minimize some of the impact of the kick. She shook her head, blood dripping down her face. She began to growl, louder as she charged towards the she-cat, her sharp teeth aiming for Berry's shoulder
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Berrystripe felt Miserycloud bit her shoulder and she struggled to get free, attempting to claw at Miserycloud's next to free herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 pm

MiseryCloud nimbly released the she-cat then stepped back, not wishing to get another attack to the face. The fluffy black she-cat shook her pelt out and smirked, "Ready to retreat, yet?" She narrowed her eyes, her eyes gleaming in determination.

MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Berrystripe was panting, feeling tired and for once bloodly. Her back was bleeding and her shoulder was bleeding. "No... never." She answered before leaping towards Miserycloud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Fallen slashed at Feral. "Leave her alone," She growled clawing at his ears from behind.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/6SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 am

ResoluteStep eyed BerryStripe and darted towards her and MiseryCloud; feeling the need to aid the ValiantClan she-cat.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Marth, you characters is getting unrealistic in my eyes. He is barley hurt after a massive fight and is showing no signs of being tired. You need to fight realistically, If Vengence was so injured he had to retreat - your character should be pretty beat up too. You cat is also new to clans so his fighting skills wouldn't be so perfect and all that. Not being rude, just my opinion.

GrouseWarmth lunges out at Resolute, her eyes blazing with fury.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Dynamic actually does make a very valid point there. Marth, just tighten up the realism reins a bit, please. Very Happy

-

HowlingStar flicked his tail and narrowed his golden yellow eyes, waiting for an opponent to show himself. A fluffy, ginger tom - Preyjaw, leaped out at the silver-tabby, but, HowlingStar was quicker and side-stepped, dodging the attack. HowlingStar shook out his tabby pelt and revealed a sly smile. He then hurled his lean, muscular body at Preyjaw; the leader's claws struck the fluffy tom across the face, leaving large gashes. Preyjaw attempted to block the attack but failed miserably and stumbled backwards. He growled, shoving his head towards the tom in attempt to make him back away. Realizing, that Preyjaw's tactic was failing, he kicked his hind-legs up, aiming for HowlingStar's stomach. The leader winced at the hit but then brought down his large jaws on to Preyjaw's shoulder. Preyjaw felt dizzy, blood spilled out of his large shoulder wound. He stumbled backwards and fell into a heap on the ground. The silver-tabby smirked then dashed away to find a new opponent.

- I attacked and sorta auto-hitted by own characters beccaauuseee...I felt like it. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:48 pm

(i always do zat jason XD very well feral go bye bye.)

Feral retreated from the battle bleeding and tired.

"Good riddance." Darkheart muttered hurling himself at miserycloud
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 am

MiseryCloud yowled in annoyance and quickly lashed a paw out at Darkheart, her claws shining in the moonlight. The fluffy brown she-cat then leaped back and lashed her legs out towards Berrystripe, "You, again?" She hissed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

(I think it's time that Berrystripe left because of her wounds, so she is going to leave now.)

Berrystripe was getting tired of the fight with Miserycloud. She wanted to continue but she was just to tired. "We will win the pines back." She spoke back to the older she-cat before retreating back to camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:04 am

Soon after a black white and grey Tom burst through the shadows smelling strongly of VC his eyes narrowed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 am

GrouseWarmth lunges at the VC warrior (Played by Racoon), trying to put him off balance.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 am

"PreyJaw!" The storm hued warrior growled and dashed down to the warrior's side. "PreyJaw!" The deputy shouted, "Come on, PreyJaw, you need to get to the medicine cat den," he said. The storm colored tom quickly jerked his head up and glanced around, checking to see how far any enemy warriors were, in case he would be attacked while trying to help a VC warrior.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 am

(i have no clue whats going on but for a bit of sceaming so correct me on whut happened xD)

Ravenpaw seen her mentor getting beat she yowled in outrage and fear for her mentor. She was about to attack when getting hit in the head and being bowled over. She was dizzy and couldent foucas her green orbes on anything. Feeling another cat by her and the yell of Fallen did she finally foucas her eyes. Feeling the weight lift did she bounce up before hearing yowling. Her eyes failed as she spun around trying to locate the yowl. Stummbling around did she clear her head to see Prayjaw on the ground. So confused did she walk over to him and her deputy. "I'll take him... I think i need to see the medicaine cat too..." She tried to look at him while everything spun. Her head ached at was getting her sick to the stumache. Her green eyes were weired by one being slited and the other open. She knew she had a concushion so she didnt dare fight and more. "Ow.." she moaned as she fastned her teeth on Payjaws scruff. "You need to stay here to fight for our clan. Come on Preyjaw you gotta help me." She growled getting angry at her headache.

(Hehe i want Ray to get messed up! so evil of me... xD)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Haunting Dodges Grouse Seeing Her Leap At Him, As He Leaps To The Side He Charges At Her Flank Eyes Narrowed

Last edited by LeapingShadow on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:45 pm

(Did you mean Hauntinggaze?)

GrouseWarmth flexes her claws, her agile frame making it easy to dodge, yet she chooses not to. The she-cat waits for the tom to get close before leaping over his head and attempting to nimbly land on his back.

DropletSong races to the battle scene, looking for something to do. She instantly spots the deputy and new warrior and races over to them. "You carry on fighting!" She mews loudly to him, trying to be heard over the noise, "I will take PreyJaw back to camp!" The feline gently nudges PryJaw, trying to see if he is strong enough to get up.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm

(Yeah sorry Lol xD Name mix up :3)

As the she-cat landed on his back he immediately rolled onto the floor attempting to crush her beneath his weight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

She narrows her eyes, digging her claws into his back. When the tom-cat rolls, the she-cat hisses in pain, but uses her rage to kick up hard with all her limbs, attempting to send the other feline flying.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 pm

As he stood up quickly he growled his back stinging he then darted up to her lashing his long claws at her muzzle hissing angrily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 pm

"SombreClan!" The leader boomed, "Retreat!" The silver-tabby howled his words, his eyes ran across his warriors- MiseryCloud, Grousewarmth, Feralclaw, having decided that losing his warriors lives were not worth it; they had collected enough prey from the Pines to survive much longer than they would. "Retreat, SombreClan! Retreat!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Haunting stopped and backed away hissing to Grouse, "You heard him" he glared lashing out his claws, "LEAVE" he hissed loudly eyes narrowing but holding humor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 pm

MiseryCloud snapped her jaws at Hauntinggaze, "we're not deaf!" She hissed to him, before rapidly turning away and darting in the direction of SombreClan camp.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:02 am

Haunting smirked unfazed "Then move it" he hissed lashing his tail his eyes were icy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 am

"Shut your muzzle," Morning muttered and retreated, scrapes along her side.

FallenSnow gave a smirk, delighted they had won back their territory.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 am

"Or what?" he hissed after her "we won" he snapped smirking as he lashed his tail watching the SC retreat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 am

CreekStorm cried out in agony as she sighted Preyjaw. She bounded up to Ravenpaw and Preyjaw and flattened her ears. "He can't be too hurt.." She said softly, her eyes wild. "Let's go to the medicine cat den," she said softly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 am

ChipmunkStar let out a yowl of triumph , "We took back what is ours!" She howled. Shooting a swift look at PreyJaw, she darted to him in rapid speed. "PreyJaw?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue81/100SombreClan Raid - Leafbare.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:33 am

GrouseWarmth hisses, glaring at HauntingGaze, before retreating after her leader.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 am

ResoluteStep elevated his gaze, his golden eyes fastened on the SombreClan cats. "Get your fility paws off ValiantClan territory," he spat in annoyance, anger enraged him as he lowered his gaze to wounded Preyjaw. "Ravenpaw," he said, softly to the apprentice, "You need to get to the medicine cat den, too," he said, his ears flat in worry.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 pm

"Not to mention, smelly paws." She gave the slightest of grins, and looked over to PreyJaw, the grin disappearing.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:09 pm

HowlingStar narrowed his golden yellow eyes then disappeared into the shadows.

Preyjaw weakly opened his eyes and got up. The small warrior was in a lot of pain. He flattened his ears to the cats around then slowly got up and wobbled towards the medicine cat den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 am

ResoluteStep got up, following after him, wanting to ensure he was okay.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7